self fucking

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

LoveThyself

self fucking

Post by LoveThyself »

me fucking myself
Attachments
DCP_0830.JPG
DCP_0830.JPG (483.25 KiB) Viewed 5646 times
DCP_0827.JPG
DCP_0827.JPG (470.14 KiB) Viewed 5644 times

Big T

Post by Big T »

Sweet pics.

Post by Guest »

can you have your own cock and another man's cock in your ass at the same time?

oipistoi2

Can you have your cock and another man's in your ass at same

Post by oipistoi2 »

Self fuck while getting fucked?

Yes.
It is not exactly easy and we only did it for a few moments...a few strokes, but yes, it can be done. Um...and it is an Incredibly Hot sensation!!

For the even more adventurous...and I mean Really Adventurous...it feels amazing to have a man stroke your cock while it's inside your hole...or even to do it yourself. I suppose we're all pretty darn adventurous to be doing or even contemplating all this fun stuff.

But since this isn't a handballing board, I'll leave it at that.

I will say, tho, that the more you do this self fuck stuff, the better you get at it...like selfsucking, I guess. It's so amazing when you can get a grip on your cock and just totally fuck your hole with it...plunging it in, pulling it all the way out and in again...until you're going nuts or blowing your load!

The body is a wonder.
And the possibilities...yea, they're endless.

cheers guys,

C

sssf guest

reply to Guest question

Post by sssf guest »

I can have my own cock inside my ass with a dildo etc... i can also make some fisting or finger penetration.
My next step - that i know would be hard - is trying to have my entire big toe inside my ass ALONG with my dick!
Thus, "solo" double penetration is so easy for me, after 2 years of continuous practice!
As for having another dick in my ass...i believe this will be impossible since i won't let any1 fuck me...i fuck myself only...