New Chat room!

You can use this forum to let people know when you'll be in the solosuck video Chatroom. Better yet; <a href="http://www.solosuck.com/phpbb/groupcp.php"> CLICK HERE</a> to join the Video Chat Usergroup. Once you've joined the group you can <a href="http://www.solosuck.com/phpbb/privmsg.p ... ost&u=1789"> send me a message</a> when you know that you'll be in the Chat Rooms showing off (please try to give me at least 24 hours notice) and I'll send a group email to the usergroup so the other guys in the group will know when to join you in the Chat.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

New Chat room!

Post by Guest »

Hey,
Well, after a day of pulling my hair out while trying to follow some really shitty instructions, I've added a chat room to the forums. It's pretty basic; just one "room", but if you wanted something private I guess you could use the Instant Messaging function to do that.
Take a look at the yellow box near the top of the page and you'll see a "chat" link. I know the challenge with these things is to get enough people in there at one time to keep it interesting, so I'm setting up this "chat dates" forum where you can let people know when you'll be in there.
Enjoy!
Al

praetoren

chat dates

Post by praetoren »

:D
gee thanx al! (an i didn't get you anything :? ) you've put so much into this kingdom of yours to make is a really cool place to go to meet other ss/sf folks. of all the interesting people i've met here your'e probably the only one i would love to talk to that i haven't had the opportunity to meet yet. so when do you hit the chat room? doubt i'll be able to catch up to you though, i work nites bartending an am usually online early in the morning only or during odd hours through the day. but thanx again for the upgrade.
-P-

Post by Guest »

Hey P,
You already know some of the hings I love to do - one of the things I really hate to do is type, and unfortunately typing is what chat is all about. I've just never been able to get into it - sorry!
Al

jimmymac462003

chat room

Post by jimmymac462003 »

The chat room seems to be quite. I would love to chat above SS and cock sizes, eating cum and general the art of SS. There are a lot of registared SSer's but very fue traffic through chat room. Hope the talk picks up. Thanks for new forum Al it's great was hoping for a chat room, now we need to fill it.

Suq

Post by Suq »

I'm in the chat room at the mo, I hope someone will join me. :mrgreen:

mso_lucky

chat room date

Post by mso_lucky »

I too visit the chat room often. I'm always the only one there. It is difficult for me to set a date and time but I will try be there tonight, march 15 between 8pm and 9pm ET.

Suq

Post by Suq »

I'm here just now if you want to chat. :wink:

Suq

Post by Suq »

Anyone interested in a chat just now?

Post by Guest »

I don't know how much luck people are having finding others in the Chat Room, but I'd like to make a suggestion.
If you can plan ahead by a day or two I think it would be good to start a new topic and title it with the date and time youi'll be available. I know it isn't always possible to plan ahead, but I think it'll get more guys chatting.
Al

Freudiger

Post by Freudiger »

I'm now at the chatroom

soloteen

Post by soloteen »

anybody wanna chat sometime?

jackgrab

Feel like chatting

Post by jackgrab »

jack

jackgrab

in the chatroom now

Post by jackgrab »

:)

thedude1980oh

Post by thedude1980oh »

in chat right now

electro

Post by electro »

why not aim to check/sign in to chat room ON THE HOUR , or 2-3 mins either side until it gets more popular ? That way we might not miss each other as easilly ! :)
( a fantastic site AL ! )
go for it