TESTING! Feb. 2011 - try the new chat!

You can use this forum to let people know when you'll be in the solosuck video Chatroom. Better yet; <a href="http://www.solosuck.com/phpbb/groupcp.php"> CLICK HERE</a> to join the Video Chat Usergroup. Once you've joined the group you can <a href="http://www.solosuck.com/phpbb/privmsg.p ... ost&u=1789"> send me a message</a> when you know that you'll be in the Chat Rooms showing off (please try to give me at least 24 hours notice) and I'll send a group email to the usergroup so the other guys in the group will know when to join you in the Chat.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

aleingang69

TESTING! Feb. 2011 - try the new chat!

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey guys,

I'm trying out a chat system from a new provider and I need you to help to test it. You can click on the "Click here for free solo-sex video chat" button up above this message or just scroll down toward the bottom of the page. You need to enter the password sologuys to get started, and then enter a username and you're good to go.

Give it a try and then post a message letting us know how it works and when you might be in there so other guys can join you!

Thanks!

AL

rowley2882

Re: TESTING! Feb. 2011 - try the new chat!

Post by rowley2882 »

Hi Al,

I like the new chatroom, cam is much clearer.

C'mon guys, give it a go!

bicurious_41

Post by bicurious_41 »

The new chatroom is great. Too bad there's hardly anyone in there. Licked up a nice creamy load yesterday and no one to watch it.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Glad it's working OK!

Posting a time you'll be in there (including your time zone) in the Chat Dates Forum is a good idea to get more guys in there - give it a try!

AL

lovesbigcock

Post by lovesbigcock »

hI aL, DO WE GET A NOTIFICATION IS SOMEONE WILL BE APPEARING ON THE SOLO SUCK CAM?? THANKS!