Chat schedule

You can use this forum to let people know when you'll be in the solosuck video Chatroom. Better yet; <a href="http://www.solosuck.com/phpbb/groupcp.php"> CLICK HERE</a> to join the Video Chat Usergroup. Once you've joined the group you can <a href="http://www.solosuck.com/phpbb/privmsg.p ... ost&u=1789"> send me a message</a> when you know that you'll be in the Chat Rooms showing off (please try to give me at least 24 hours notice) and I'll send a group email to the usergroup so the other guys in the group will know when to join you in the Chat.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

aleingang69

Chat schedule

Post by aleingang69 »

Hi,
Seems like people are having a hard time finding times when other members are in the chat room, so I thought we might try a regular schedule of chats. Since we have members all over the world I'm going to spread them out over all 24 hours. Here's the times to check the chat room:

Mondays - 3am
Tuesdays - 9am
Wednesdays - 12 noon
Thursdays - 3pm
Fridays - 6pm
Saturdays - 9pm
Sundays - 12 midnight

There's probably some more logical way to distribute them, but my brain isn't coming up with it right now.
The times are all based on my time zone - if you don't want to try to figure out how it relates to where you are you can go into your profile and set your membership time zone to GMT - 4hrs then look at the main forums page and it'll tell you what time it is here and you can figure it out from there.
How does that sound? Let me know!
Al

kchmania

Re: Chat schedule

Post by kchmania »

Is it still available today?

Jonny88

Re: Chat schedule

Post by Jonny88 »

A chat schedule is a good idea to create a common base for appointsments.
I'm new hear so I cant say if people are actually showing up at those time but maybe a questionnaire could help to improve.

My time zone is GMT+ 1h

... looking forward to see some action and maybe participate myself .-)