11" Din & his neighbors

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Happy Boy

11" Din & his neighbors

Post by Happy Boy »

i was going through some stories on my hard drive, and came across these posts which i cleaned up a bit (just fixing typos, not changing content) and put together as they were kinda short individually and all related subject-wise...enjoy!

-----

Din, 11 inch Self Sucker

For those of you who haven't seen my posts, my name is Din and I am 22 years old and straight. I will repost my previous posts if you like. My cock is 11 inches long (10 7/8"). I have been sucking and rubbing my self since I was about 12 years old. I love my cock, although it isn't always convenient to be so big. I love to show it off and suck it for girls. Here is another true story of my exhibitionism.

When I was 19, I lived in an apartment which overlooked the neighbors patio. The neighbors included two young Indian girls. The smell of curry always added excitement! They were both very cute, the older girl was developing a great body, the younger girl was very skinny and cute. She always wore tight pants when I saw her.

One evening I was in my bedroom sucking and jerking myself when I heard the gate open next door. The younger girl was taking out the trash. I decided to stand up. The lights were on in my room and it was dusk outside. She could see right into my room!

I bent forward, placing one leg on my bed. I held my cock in my right hand to suck myself. As I placed my head in my mouth I made a loud groan. I saw her look up into my room. She stopped walking and looked right at me with my cock in my mouth!!

I continued sucking and rubbing my cock. She watched for about 10 seconds. She threw the trash out and came back near the window. She watched me for another 15 seconds or so.

This began an series of incredible jerk off sessions I did for her and her older sister. Almost mutual jerk off sessions too, as she showed off her cute butt to me several times while I sucked off pretending she wasn't watching. This was very exciting for both of us!

I will tell more of your sessions if anyone (girls?) wants to hear. Please post to this newsgroup.

Din

-----

Din 11 inch Jerk Off for the Girls

Hey Everyone. I hope you are enjoying my true stories. I know some of you don't believe my stories. Fine. They are true. I really am 10 7/8 inches long and I have always enjoyed showing it off. I will soon be posting pictures of my cock and me sucking myself and pumping it. Hopefully, I can get my wife to post with me.

Remember the young Indian neighbor girl who saw me suck off? After she and her sister saw my cock in my tight shorts and I over heard them talking about me and my cock, we had many exciting days.

A few days after they were talking about me they were playing on the patio. I went to my bedroom and started jerking. I have a habit of talking when I have sex or jerk (except when my cock is in my mouth!) I massaged my cock and balls and moaned loudly and said, "god I love my big fat 11 inch cock!”

I heard the young girl say, "There he goes!”

Her older sister said, "SHHHH!! Let's hear what he says!"

I started sucking hard on my cock making loud sucking sounds. The younger sister said, "What's that?"

The older sister said, "He is sucking on his wienie! Oh my god!"

I then released my cock from my mouth and said, "I love sucking on my cock, no wonder I've been sucking it since I was 12 years old!" I heard the girls giggle and whisper.

I then moved over a bit toward the window so they could see my huge cock. I then bent forward and sucked myself. The younger girl said, "Look! Look! Its so big!!"

Her older sister said quietly, "SHHH He may hear us!! I want to see this!"

I then stood up and said, "Time to pump this big cock!" With that I grabbed my piston type cock pump and placed it over my cock. I started pumping, the piston creating suction on my cock. The younger girl said, "What is that? What's THAT for?"

Her sister said, "SHHH!! I think it's a pump or something. It makes his wienie bigger." And boy did it. I pumped until my cock reached its full 10 7/8 length. It was fat and bluish now.

I released the pump and started stroking my cock. I said, " I'm going to spray my cum so hard and far!" I turned a bit toward the window and shot 3 huge squirts of cum on the window, letting out a loud moan.

The younger girl said, "Whoa! That's sperm huh?! Why did he yell like that?"

Her sister said, "It felt good silly, that's sperm I think."

I hoped that the girls didn't tell their parents about me. I was scared so I left the window.

I did have many more such sessions with each of the girls. They really liked it.

Din

-----

11" jerk off for Older Neighbor

Hey everyone. My server is not posting all of my stories. Time to change I guess. Anyway, I hope you are enjoying my sharing my true experience of my 11 inch cock. I am heterosexual and would really love to hear from some girls about my stories, Please! Several guys have responded with their own confessions about self sucking. It is great, and I am really lucky. If my cock weren't so long, I wouldn't be able to do it. I am not very flexible anymore; when I was in high school I was more flexible.

When I got out of high school I moved into an apartment, which had a balcony. The neighbor's balcony was right next to mine. We were upstairs. I was 18 1/2 and had just gotten into using a cock pump to really inflate my cock into a monster! When I use a pump (My wife likes to pump it for me sometimes now!) my cock gets fatter and harder. It also turns to a dark reddish-blue color. I sometimes use a rubber band on the base of my cock to keep my schlong harder and fatter for a longer time. (being so big it is hard to stay rock hard for a long time)

My neighbor was a plain woman about 34-40 years old. Her name was Lynn, I believe, as we only really met a couple times. She was plain in the face but she had a womanly body from the waist down. Strong legs from walking every morning and biking. She really looked good in bike shorts.

I decided to really give her a show and be a constant thrill for her. My bedroom over looked the car park area. One day Lynn was washing her car. I went to the bedroom window and opened the blind a foot or so. I then took my cock out and started stroking it with oil. I started moaning until she looked up. When she looked up I gently pounded my cock on the window sill and moaned "Oh god this feels so good!"

Lynn's eyes widened and she pretended not to see me. She kept looking up and making "wow" mouth movements. I bent forward to suck my cock and said, "I love sucking on myself!!" She looked up in disbelief as I sucked my head and I watched her from the corner of my eye.

She made no attempt to hide now. She watched as I sucked and rubbed myself. I pulled out of my mouth and shot my cum on the window, I saw her looking right at me and I pretended to be embarrassed covering my cock and quietly saying, "Oh god, I'm sorry I didn't know."

She started washing her car very regularly after that day! I jerked off for Lynn many many times. She gave me little teases too. I will tell you more if you want.

Din

-----

Din's young 11" suck off for neighbor

11 inch Din here again. I thought I would tell everyone about one of my earliest stories of me and my big cock.

When I was 14 I had already been sucking on my self for about 2 years. I was at least 10 inches long. My upstairs bedroom overlooked the neighbor's pool. The neighbor was a nice looking married gal with three young daughters.

Her oldest daughter was 3 years younger than me, and we had grown up teasing each other. I had jerked off for her in the window many times before. One day I got home from school and I was really horny, after a whole day of girls teasing me behind my back.

I looked out my window and saw the neighbor's mom lying on a sun lounge, all oiled up in a tight one piece. I decided to let HER see me suck myself. I pulled the blind open just a bit, about a foot or so. I then opened the window a bit so she would hear me and look. I then took my clothes off and started slapping my meat. I started making loud moaning sounds. As I did this, I placed one leg up on my bed. I bent forward and started sucking on my head.

I looked out the window and saw my neighbor place her hand over her brow to screen the glare. Then she saw me! Her jaw actually dropped open and I saw her mouth the words, "Oh my god".

I rubbed my cock in my right hand and sucked hard while glancing over at her. She kept watching, and actually spread her legs over the lounger! She didn't do anything else though, but that was enough. I straightened up, grabbed my cock in both hands and pumped it hard, aiming my cock at the window. I squirted all over the window with a loud groan, cum dripped down the window in thick wads.

My neighbor now turned away, acting like she hadn't seen me. I was scared for weeks after that. Until to my amazement one day, Her daughter actually delivered a birthday card to me with 20 dollars in it! The card said happy birthday and thanks for being a great neighbor!!

I went on to beat off for her AND her daughters several times after that.

-----

One of my Favorite Suck Off Experiences

I hope folks aren't getting tired of hearing my true stories. I just have a lot of fun reliving and telling these experiences. I hope that some of you enjoy and get off reading these. I know how lucky I am to have such a big cock, I hope in a way I am paying back for the privilege, although it isn't and hasn't been always fun. Growing up being teased by guys and girls or pulling a woody in running shorts (you can't hide an 11 inch hard on guys!), but usually, my big dick is great. Some girls don't like such a big one, but most go gaga for it. I think they see it as a challenge or that it is paternal in some way.

Remember the neighbors I grew up with? The ones who watched me suck off when I was 14? The middle girl, Dale, was cute and smaller than her older soccer playing sister Jenny. She was more girlish too. Her blond hair and sweet face were so cute.

One day when I was 16, I went to my bedroom window, the one overlooking their pool and play area. I looked out to see if the girls were there, they weren't. I looked over at their house and saw Dale walk by a window in their house and look up at me. See stopped walking and looked up at me, and then ran away. She came running out of the house toward the pool. She sat facing me with her feet dangling in the pool water. SHE WAS THERE JUST TO WATCH ME!!

I was so nervous, this time I was really being watched (by a little girl) So I started by slapping my cock on my thigh and wiping it around. As I stiffened I grabbed it in both hands and pumped it. She didn't make any attempt to hide or turn away, she just kicked her little feet in the water a bit, eyes right on me!

I decided to take my time for her and really suck out a big load. I placed one leg on my bed and bent forward, turning my head just a bit to see her. She watched with a tiny smile on her face as I popped my cock head in my mouth. She turned her head slightly back and forth making an 'I don't know' kind of motion, still smiling.

Now rock hard, I stood up and grabbed my cock hard in my left hand. I turned toward her and waved my giant cock at her. I moved up to the window sill and banged my cock gently on the sill (I love that, like banging it on a girls tummy and pussy!) The slapping sound was clearly loud enough for her to hear, as my meat was wet with my saliva and precum.

I then bent forward and sucked again. Dale was now clearly excited as she was shaking and a bit nervous, making lip biting faces. I stood up and pumped my cock right at her and shot 4 or 5 big squirts of cum all over the window and screen, but then the most exciting thing occurred, Dale started clapping!!! She clapped about 8 or 10 times and quietly said "good show" and she walked back into the house.

I will never forget her clapping for me. I came for her several more times.

Din

-----

Young Din, 11" self suck for peeping neighbors

Hey Everyone, I hope some of you are enjoying reading about my true stories of me and my 11 inch cock. Remember when I was growing up, the neighbor and her three young daughters? Well here is another of my best experiences.

As I was growing up, my bedroom over looked the neighbor's swimming pool and play area. When I was about 14 I got excited about showing the neighbor girls my growing cock. I think my exhibitionism started by accident when I was about 11. I was changing my clothes in front of a window when a neighbor woman came by the window. She looked right at me and then down at my much larger than normal 11 year old dick. She actually stopped walking and covered her mouth in surprise and turned her head. She liked it! I was so excited, but I didn't yet know how to relieve myself. (I didn't cum until I was 12, I was also sucking myself by then.)

One day, late in the day, two of the girls were playing on the swings. I stood in front of my window and coughed to get their attention. (This soon became like a signal that I was there to be watched!) The older girl, Jenny, looked at me as I pulled my big cock out of my shorts and waved it around. I slapped it a few times and pounded it gently on my desk while she watched. She then said to her younger sister, "Look up at Din's room! I can see his big wiener!"

The younger sister, Dale, didn't see. Jenny said, "Not there, up there!" They both were watching me now. I continued to slap, rub and pound my cock for them.

Jenny then went to the top of her slide to get a better look. She sat on the top of the slide looking right at me, like she was watching TV! I then took out a ruler and measured my cock for them. Holding the ruler up to display the measurement for them. I then put my leg up on the window sill and bent forward sucking my aching cock.

I heard the girls giggle and laugh as I sucked, but they continued watching! Dale said, "He's licking his wiener like Blacky!" (their dog)

Jenny said, "That's a sausage, not a wiener! A big fat sausage!" I then pumped my cock hard and sent cum flying, actually out of my upstairs window!

The girls were confused, not knowing what had happened. Dale said, "He's going pee!" Jenny didn't respond. I was scared after I did this because I didn't know if they would tell on me or not. They didn't and I did many "shows" for the girls over the years, Many Shows!

-----

The older daughter, Jenny, used to play soccer. She was lean, and very cute. We had a big back yard with grass. It was common to let the neighbor's use our lawn. Jenny came to our back yard one afternoon when I was home alone.

My brother's bedroom looked out onto the lawn. I saw the young girl kicking and dribbling her soccer ball by herself. She was wearing short shorts and a small tank top. Her little butt was tight and hard looking.

I went to my brother's room and stripped down. I was about 16 years old and maybe 10 inches when hard. I pulled the curtain open just about 2 feet so she could see in. I also opened the window so she could hear me. I coughed so she would look into the room. As she looked I grabbed my cock in my right hand and bent forward to suck my fat cock head.

I saw her pretend not to be looking. I then moved over to the bed, out of her view. I started jerking and sucking myself on my back. About a minute later I looked over to the crack in the curtain and saw Jenny about 10 feet from the window looking right at me! I then pretended not to see her, but I knew that SHE knew, I knew she was watching (if you follow).

I sucked hard and rubbed my balls while she watched. She moved a little closer and I could see that she was actually excited, with a little nervous smile on her cute face!

I moved slowly so I wouldn't scare her away. I sat up on the edge of the bed and bent forward, taking my cock in my mouth again. I then stood up slowly and turned a bit diagonally from her. I grabbed my cock in both hands and jerked it hard, I moaned, "Oh it feels SOO good!!!" With that I sprayed several shots of cum high in the air.

Jenny jogged away as the cum was dripping from my cock, balls, chest, arms and hands.

Let me know if anyone wants to hear more about my experiences. Girls especially! I am hetero after all! I will be posting pictures as soon as I get a camera. How about a wav file of me sucking off? Anyone want to hear me?

Din

-----

Young Indian Girl Watching 11" Self Suck

Hey everyone. Still posting more of my true experiences with my big cock. I hope people are enjoying this. Unfortunately, not a lot of response to my posts, I guess no one really likes my posts. If you do please post to me. I enjoy telling about my cock, my sex experiences, and my exhibitionism.

Remember the young Indian girls I lived next door to when I was 20 or so? The skinny, cute younger girl had already seen me suck myself and I had heard her talking to her sister about me and my cock. She was really cute and tiny. She usually wore tight jeans, which really made her butt look mini. Her cute face was great, very ethnic with big eyes, dark skin and full lips. (my cock must have been as long as her forearm!) From my overhearing her talk to her sister, I knew that she enjoyed watching and hearing me suck and beat off.

One morning I heard some noise outside on the patio. I looked out my window and saw the cute little girl playing around. She was wearing a long, large fitting tee shirt, which hung, down to her shins. She must have slept in it, as she wore nothing else. I had to jerk off for her.

I started by slapping my cock in my hand. She recognized the sounds and looked up at me. I turned away as she looked as I didn't want her to know that I knew she was watching. I massaged my cock and balls and started talking dirty. "Yeah. I'm going to see how much cum I can squirt from my big fat cock!" I bent forward and sucked my cock, making loud moans and smacking sounds.

She looked up just as I looked down at her. Our eyes met. I can't believe what she said. She said, "I caught you!"

I was scared and pull away out of her sight. I said loud enough for her to hear (not really talking to her), "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were out there. I am so embarrassed."

She said in a kind of singing, quiet playful tone, "I've seen you before! I've seen you before!" I almost shot my load right then. My cock was throbbing hard.

Then the most amazing thing happened, the girl went to the fence of the patio about 20 feet away and stood with her back toward me and lifted her tee shirt, showing me her cute little pantied butt. She was so hot in her tight, tight, white panties. She then held her shirt up with one hand and leaned into the fence, holding herself against the fence with the other hand. She spread her legs a little as she leaned into the fence. She said nothing, but stood there for about 10 seconds.

I started sucking myself loudly. She continued to stand with her little butt exposed and long, lean, skinny and dark legs spread. I Stood up and jerked my cock in both hands, I quietly said, "Oh my god that's so hot!! What a babe!"

With that cum erupted from my balls, squirting all over my bed, window and floor. I must have been loud, because the girl turned as I came, she watched as the cum finished spraying from my cock.

She said nothing else, she just hummed quietly. We repeated this many times.

Din