another Din story

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Happy Boy

another Din story

Post by Happy Boy »

here is another story from din...this time with a horny co-worker instead of his peeping neighbors.

------

Mutual Jerk off with 11" Din

Hey everyone, here is a great experience that I had with a coworker a couple years ago. You will like this one Sue Ann!

I worked in a large office with several young women. I was like their big brother (no pun intended!) One of the girls was a rather plain type, brown hair, 5'4" but in great shape. She swam almost daily, making her small body very tight. I will call her Jane.

Jane was very frank with me about her sex life. She was dating a Jewish guy who she said had a big cock. She used to tease me telling me about their sex. "He's so big, sometimes it hurts! It's like a big pipe!"

I also told her of my sex but never explained to her how big I was. I told her that I loved to do girls doggy style so I can slap their butt and rub their clits while I hump. She said that that was her favorite too. She teased me by turning about and bending over a bit, pushing her tight buns toward me. We used to get each other so hot you could sense the sexual tension in the air.

One day I told her how horny I was. She said she was too, but that she couldn't cheat on her boyfriend. Darn! So we just continued teasing each other daily, I used to jerk and suck off dreaming of pounding her little butt!

We were teasing around one day laughing about a misprint in a newspaper ad, which read, "Try our 18 inch penis (it was supposed to say 18 inch pizza)" I whispered to her if she would settle for a bit over half of that length. She turned to me and said, "your not 9 inches!" I said, "No I'm not.... I'm almost 11 inches!" Her eyes widened and she looked down at my crotch, noting the bulge. She said, "I should have known."

We continued teasing and talking for weeks. One evening when everyone else was gone, Jane came over to my desk and said, "Grab my boob through my top." I didn't even flinch. I reached up and cupped her small boob in my hand and rubbed it gently. She was beet red and pulled away after about 10 seconds saying, "I don't believe I just did that!"

I told her that I really wanted to "Pound" her pussy (we used to always talk dirty). She said that she didn't want to cheat on her boyfriend. I told her, "I have an idea. Why don't we play with ourselves together. No touching, just watch each other. You know I can suck myself?"

She was startled. "I saw that in a movie once. Man you must be HUGE!" Let's do it!"

I said, "Lets wait until Friday night. I can really shoot a ton of cum if I build it up. My balls are very big too. Let's see how much cum I can squirt for you. I want you to tease me hard all week. Talk dirty and touch me, just don't let me cum. I want you to talk to my balls and encourage them to make sperm and cum. Also, make me drink lots of water, that helps build up cum volume."

She was so hot now. She said, "You are SO bad! Your place Friday night? I am going to tease that big cock so good. Remember, no touching!" That Week was so hot.

The next day when I got to work, Jane greeted me with a cup of water. "Here you go. Get those ball working boy!"

She reached down and touched my cock for the first time through my pants. Her eyes widened and she said, "Whoa, you are huge! I bet you can really cum hard with that!"

All week she teased me. Talking dirty and touching, bending over. Once she came over to my desk and bent over, pushing her butt in my face she said, "Push that big cock up my butt!" Using her nastiest voice. She saw my bulge getting bigger. And added, "Not yet big guy, Friday night you better be ready to blow, oh, here's some more water."

When Friday rolled around I was so horny, my balls were smoking. After work, Jane came to my apartment. I went right to my bedroom. I told her not to undress. "You sit right there on the floor against the wall. I want to jerk and suck off for you."

I took off my clothes leaving my underwear on. My cock was already hard and poking up in my underwear. I jerked my cock through my underwear. I was so nervous and excited I could barely breathe. Jane said, "Come on, let me see you!"

I pulled off my underwear and waved my cock at Jane. She was impressed, "You are bigger than my boyfriend by far! Work that cock!" I took some vegetable oil and started massaging and stroking my cock with both hands. I got inches away from Jane's face, rubbing my cock head hard.

Jane started rubbing herself through her pants, she was staring at me and breathing hard. I then lay down on the floor and bent forward. I looked at her and said, "Remember this Jane, I am sucking my cock for you! I' m going to blow my cum hard for YOU!"

I leaned forward and sucked my cock while looking into her eyes. She was rubbing herself hard and fast making a loud friction sound which added to the excitement. After about a minute of self-sucking my balls were ready to blow, but I stopped. "Why did you stop?" She said.

I stood up and said I was going to build up a biggest wad I have ever shot. "I want to see how far I can squirt my cum. Take your clothes off, but leave your panties on, spread your legs and give me a target to shoot at."

I stepped back about 6 feet while Jane disrobed. She sat on the floor with her panties on. She spread her legs open and held her legs open near her pussy. She then pulled her panties up pressing into her little pussy. She said, "Shoot that cum, shoot it right here!"

I added more oil and started pumping. The squishing sound was loud and furious. I let out a mighty yell and came like never before. Cum went all over!! It shot on the wall OVER Jane's shoulder. It hit her in the legs, her chest and on the floor in front of her. I squirted about 6 times and cum also poured out on my cock!! A record shot to date. I could have made a dozen women pregnant!

Jane was crazy about what she saw. "Oh my god, that was too much. I can't believe how much cum you shot! Now it's my turn." She went on to jerk her self off and cum several times. She even used some of my cum as a lubricant to rub her clit!

We only repeated this 2 more times as Jane married her boyfriend a few months later.

Please post responses in the newsgroups.

Din