first s-fuck

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

first s-fuck

Post by Guest »

I've sometimes enjoyed rubbing my asshole but wasn't really satisfied with fingering. One night, on a whim, my wife had gone to play bingo so I decided to experiment with her 7" vibrating dildo. I carressed my hole with the head of the dildo while vibrating and loved the feeling. I eased my finger in with some lube to loosen things up a bit. With a deep breath and an easy push the vibrator was in. I loved the feeling of that vibrating member half way up my ass so I slowly pushed it deeper. It wasn't long before I found myself riding that dildo like a women cumming. A little tired I lay back and continue pumping my ass. My cock was semi hard so I twisted and pushed it towards my hole and used the vibration to pleasure my dick while I ravaged my ass. It was time to give it a try so I pulled the dildo out and before my sphincter tighted up I shoved the head of my cock up my ass. I had never even attempted to s-fuck before. I didn't know what I was missing! I began shoving my half hard cock in and out of my ass hole. I let go with one hand and pushed the base of my cock up and down and it stayed in. I was reeling with pleasure. I grabbed the still humming vibrator and stroked the rest of my cock and balls. The orgasm was so intense I thought I was dreaming. I took the first shot up my ass but the contraction squirted my cock out of my wet ass and shot cum all over the bed and me. I can't wait till the wife leaves so I can feel that again!!