Home Alone - Autofellatio Heaven - Part One

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Eddie

Home Alone - Autofellatio Heaven - Part One

Post by Eddie »

I was so excited when my wife told me she was going for an all day visit with friends the following Sunday. I made a date with my cock right away, and could hardly wait the few days until Sunday. There's nothing I love more than a whole day alone, sucking my hard wonderful lover boy, slurping down so many cum spurts.

I fantasized every day about Sunday's all day selfsucking date. Every night was a preview of my big date, sucking myself before going to sleep, fantasizing about it.

For a few mornings before Sunday came, I saved my cum in a little cup, hiding it in the fridge for my big day alone. Cum is an aphrodesiac for selfsucking. Taking zinc daily has increased my load, so by Sunday I had a substantial puddle of cum waiting. It's the perfect thing when I'm horny for autofellatio.

When I woke up Sunday morning, my cock got so hard, as I thought about my day to cum...alone, to do as I pleased, with no interruptions. My cock was throbbing, and I couldn't stop thinking about my sweet darling. We were already having fun.

It wasn't long until my wife was off to see her friends, and I was all by myself, just me and my snake. He was so hard. I didn't waste any time. Stretches, limbering up, constantly playing with my hose. Soon, I was feeling loose and ready for some fun. I smoked some weed, which is my favorite high for selfsucking. Soon I felt the reverie of being stoned and the intoxication of selfsucking.

My computer was waiting, full of autofellatio vid clips from Solosuck.com and Xtube. I was just wearing socks and a tee shirt, and letting my cock swing freely between my legs. My pretty baby. I love watching him move and jerk when I contract my muscles. I love to start with just a kiss, so I leaned over for a little smooch or two. My cock was sweet and I was very happy just sucking the head for a awhile.

The vid clips were smoking hot, and with my feet up on the computer desk, I could lean over and suck my baby. My favorite position is the plow, with my dick dangling down to my mouth. For at least a half an hour I moved between my bed, where I could do some serious sucking, then back to my computer to watch all the horny selfsuck clips.

I almost forgot my cum. The thought of it got me so hot. I ran to the fridge to retrieve it. Couldn't get the Syran Wrap off the cup fast enough. The scent of cum wafted up into my face. It was even sweeter when I put my nose right up to it. I stuck my tongue into the cup for a little taste. Mmmm, everything I had hoped for. I wiped cum all over my cock, balls and thighs. When I'm self sucking, the scent of my cum makes me crazy.

Back on the bed, I resumed sucking while my cum was still wet, and the scent powerful. Cum is a nice lubricant for selfing. My cock slid deep into my mouth, pushing into my throat. I dipped my cock into the cup again, so it was dripping with cum. Pushing lover boy back into my throat, I could feel the cum gurgling at the back of my throat. I pulled him out again and pushed him up against my face, kissing and licking. Hot and sweet.

I was in the groove, with my finger wiggling in my ass, and my cock starting to ooze cum. I like to jerk my cock using muscle control...very horny stuff. It makes the cum flow nicely. Playing like this for a long time, I was hungry for some big spurts. I worked myself up for the first splash, then suddenly let off when I knew I was going to blow. Cum started gushing, wave after wave. I let it spurt all over my lips, and into my mouth. My cock was shooting nicely, but it wasn't an intense orgasm. I've learned to control it.

With all that cum in my mouth, I just kept sucking, pushing it into my throat. Another blast a few minutes later, without an orgasm. More cum pumped out, like sweet nectar. My cum fest continued for many minutes more, and my cock stayed hard as a rock, begging to be sucked. Sometimes I gush like this three or four times before having a full jerking, out of control orgasm. It was like a volcano when I finally erupted, lost in a series of spurts and jerks, moans and whimpers, until nearly all motion ceased. I simply remained curled up in my selfers' ball, savoring my wonderfully sensitive cock pulsing in my mouth, still oozing more yummy cum. Life was good.

More to cum.

Eddie
Last edited by Eddie on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:48 am, edited 8 times in total.

deepseaman

MMMMMMMmmmmmmm

Post by deepseaman »

You have made me cream so many times just reading about your fun!! I LOVE YOU!! (and your cock) I wish I could be there just to watch. I have this saved in numerous areas just because it is in the alltime top five for my masturbatory pleasure. Before I go, I think I better save it again somewhere close by because I know I will need it again soon. This is my first post here... well pretty much anyhere and so I'm a bit green. I just HAD to comment because or your story/lifestyle. I also love to love myself and am currently working on getting back to being able to suck myself once again. (marriage took it away but single now) I can hardly wait (but I'll take it slow) to get my beautifull cock back into my mouth again. It's taking much longer than I had hoped. Please all readers, send inspiration? My loads are usually small because I play with myself so often... around three times a day and then some. It is so beautiful. How can I refuse it when it just stares up at me knowing that I will succumb to it's every wish. Just me and my wonderful, loving, sexy cock. MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I love you cock...... I love you...... Cocccccckkkkkkkkk....... MMMMmm yeahhhhh i love you baby...... just me and you together...... forever.....mmmmmmmm I love you cock...... coccccckkkkkkk....... love you babe...... I love you coccckkkkkkkkk.....