self suck to self fuck

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

deepinme

self suck to self fuck

Post by deepinme »

Hey.
When I was young [about 15] I used to try sucking my own cock, i could get close put not enough to enjoy it, mainly chewing on my forskin.
I tried streching but it never helped and usually hurt my back.
One day i tried to get my cock in my ass, i tried for hours but i only got it to slip in once, it felt great but was hard work so I forgot about it for a
few years, well one day I thought, it is possible because it went in briefly
so I tried again, this time I went about it differantly, sitting on the corner
of my bed. It worked. Now I fuck myself all the time. people ask me why I dont have a girlfriend, what can I tell them. Im happier fucking my self.
I might send you pics if you ask or are interested to learn how. I still wish I could suck more of my own cock though. yummy.

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

That's alot like how it is for me. I know people wonder why I'm not involved with a girl, maybe some don't want to know, like maybe they secretly think I'm gay or something. I'm considered attractive, but after doing the relationship/dating thing, I just rather have sex with myself. It's great, I'm now having the best sex of my life.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Xapprentice wrote:That's alot like how it is for me. I know people wonder why I'm not involved with a girl, maybe some don't want to know, like maybe they secretly think I'm gay or something. I'm considered attractive, but after doing the relationship/dating thing, I just rather have sex with myself. It's great, I'm now having the best sex of my life.
I wonder how many other selfers feel this way. I haven't had a relationship in almost five years, although I did get laid back in November. Personally, my interest in selfing hasn't affected my love life, as I didn't really have one before I could do it.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

just to throw in for the other side...

just celebrated 15 years with my wife a few months back, and couldn't be happier...well, i suppose i could...it would be great if she was one of these women i read about that find selfing really hot and want to join in on the fun, but at least she isn't one of the ones that freak out and think the guy must be gay or in desperate need of therapy...

i've never let our relationship get in the way of my solo fun, but the companionship is great when you find that special someone...

praetoren

as for me

Post by praetoren »

it's also difficult in the gay world for a handsome gay man who's "happily single". which i find is the best response for me.
-P-