Some outdoor fun

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Duane

Some outdoor fun

Post by Duane »

I have always loved the outdoors, being in Georgia ,which has lots of forestes, it,s easy to find some woods to go get naked in. It's not but a few hours drive to the beach or the mountains and each has fun places to get naked and really suck yourself off good. At home I live alone and have a niceley landscaped yard with a fountain and a small screened in room by it were I like to go after I come in from work. I can set in it naked and no one can see me. I took an old glidder and refurbished it and bought cusions and it makes for a great place to suck yourself off while listening to the water fall and nature.
Many years ago our city made a fairley large recreation lake with 4 different parks. This one park was larger than the rest with areas away from the water. As time passed this one particular picnic area was never used and neglected everything had overgrown except for paths where people like me would come along and enjoy the area. It still has its concrete picnic tables and two bridges where two creeks come together. The creeks have small waterfalls and large rocks. You almost felt like you were in the mountains while there. At that time I still had family living at home so many times this was my get away. I always went during the week while few people were around. I always scoped out the campground and all the park to see how many people were around, some outings were called off because of an event. But most of the time I got my way.
I always park my truck in the beach area and biked to this area I like.
Budget cuts closed this park for much of the year as well as another. In Ga. we have long summers but I didn't let the fact that the park was closed stop me. I took advantage of it. I parked at a little league field just outside it and rode my bike in. As I passed the gates the road starts curving and with every curve off would come some clothes. I would stay somewhat covered till I checked out the park for rangers. Then off would come everything. I would ride all the roads not facing the lake naked until it was time. Oh yea! I can ride my bike and suck my dick at the same time. Not easy but I can do it.
You enter the area down a hill about 50 feet you cross the first bridge. Surrounded by nature and naked. These were the first years I had mastered sucking myself to the base. Still hard to do then but so good. Just below the bridge is a big rock with an indention and another just below it that make flat spots. I set on that rock more than a few times. I could wiggle my butt a spot in the sand that has accumulated and my feet had a spot below. I would set there and bend and bend and lick and suck and suck it in and just set there with it in my mouth. It was so intense I would have to move so I wouldn't shoot off. I didn't want it to end.
I had two favorite picnic tables I like to use. The height from the seat to the top was perfect for me. I could set on the top with a towel under me with my feet on the bench, Laying on the top I liked because I could look around as I sucked myself. The pleasure never gets old of feeling your dick in your mouth especially with it in and you feel it pulsing and the wetness of precum sliding down the back of your throat, to slide it in and out and feel every inch, every vein, every gland. To suck it slow and long, to feel cum building up to shoot. Not able to stop the whole body is overcome with the deepest feeling of pleasure as cum fires down the back of my throat to feel the gland flexing and pulsing it's almost like a drug. Never can I not do this. When it's over to lick the last little left overs out of my dick hole knowing what I will do again. It's really good stuff.
Haven't been to the park in over a year. Maybe after writting this I may have to pay it a visit.
Chow,