first time

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Happy Boy

first time

Post by Happy Boy »

Just want to mention the first time I sucked my dick. I was about 20 and doing my military duty. On my way home on the weekend train, late...maybe 10 pm or so, I was alone. Then I got so horny I could die. I had to unzip and start to jerk off. The risk that someone would walk in on me made the whole thing hot. Then I felt how flexible I was in my back, since I had been in motion for so long. I knew that I could just reach the head so I went for it.

Then to my surprise I noticed that the whole head went in just like that. I got so horny by the thought that I actually got my whole dickhead in...and the thought of what I probably could do blew my mind. I started to bob up and down and for each stroke I got even more in. The slurping sound and the thought of someone walking in on me got me even wilder. I felt the tingling sensation coming pretty quickly so I stepped up and went into the bathroom and locked the door.

Finally unprohibited I pulled my pants all the way down. The seat was hard and high up, a perfect position. So when I sat down and went down on myself again, I got even more in my mouth. I would say 5 inches of my 8-inch dick. I just loved it.

Then I started to slap myself with my hard dick. It felt so naughty and shocking! All of these things I could do to myself! If I only had known the past 7 years...what I had been missing. The sound of the slapping was really nasty and nice. Then I felt the tingling sensation again and I went for it. But just before I blew my wad, I chickened out. I rose up and aimed down the drain. I think I blew a whole cup full and sprayed so hard it would have flown at least a yard. I felt so relaxed but my back hurt a little bit and I had some guilt.

But much later, I was living in New York. I had not been sucking off myself for quite some time. Then I felt the urge again when in my bed a Saturday. I think I saw some guy sucking off himself on the internet. I lay down on my back and managed somehow to fuck myself in the mouth. That was a new thing for me...the feeling was great. I really plowed my mouth full and I loved the sloppy sound it was making. Gulp. Gulp. Slop.

The combination of fucking with my dick and the feeling of having a big fat dick sliding back and forth in my mouth was too much. And this time I did not back out. I felt the wad spray in my mouth and I went: "Ah, ah, oh, ah", for what felt like minutes. With my mouth completely full with sperm I still continued to fuck my mouth. The sound of my dick sliding through all of the sperm was even more exciting. Remember that I had already ejaculated, which is when you usually loose your urge. But I continued to fuck until it finally began to soften. Then I chickened out again and spit it out. I have not still swallowed a full load.