Fond Memories

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Happy Boy

Fond Memories

Post by Happy Boy »

mostly a gay story, but with a bit of selfing included... ;)
hb

-----

Subject: Fond Memories (m/m)(con)(coll)(oral)(True)
Date: Wednesday, October 04, 2000 6:54 PM

This story is completely true, I wrote it as a cleansing of memories that have been with me since those years. The climate today of disease and whatever else society has for us makes it so I don't get to do what I most enjoyed during college. If explicit sex stories offend...don't continue. Any comments can be sent to the e-mail at the end of the story. Enjoy.

I am sitting here at my computer, reading many of the stories sent in to the news group. I tend to prefer the ones that have a lot to do with cum. I figured I should write a short description of my past life so I could hear from those out there that have the same tastes and habits that I do.

First off, I am a closet cum eater. No one knows that I formed a taste for cum way back in college. I am 52 now and the craving is only worse than it was when I was 20.

I went to a boy's school because I got caught stealing when I was 18. My parents figured they were doing me a favor by getting me away from the element I was associating with at home. They did not realize what went on in strict boys schools because of the lack of girls. My roommate was a small guy 5'1" and fairly well built. He was pretty good looking and when I saw his cock for the first time I couldn't believe it. I am not small myself, in that I am not cut and measure out at 7.5" when hard. My cock is thin and curves upward with a cherry head that swells out of my foreskin. My roommate though..........he actually measured out at 11.25 inches!!! I know that is hard to believe but the first time I saw his cock it was soft and hung down at least 7 " when it was totally flaccid. He also had large balls that were in a tight sack that hardly hung down at all. He was also uncut and when soft it looked a lot like a very large carrot!

I didn't get to see him hard for the first several months in school. I did not consider myself queer at the time and he obviously didn't either. After about 6 months we were both unbelievably horny because we were never allowed off campus and neither of us had the nerve to jerk off in front of the other. I would get to jerk off in the shower occasionally but never enough to satisfy a growing desire for release in some fashion other than in my hand.

Finally one night Joe (my roommate) was sitting at his desk studying. He looked up and said "I could really use a cunt right now, man, I'm horny!" I agreed totally and hinted that the best we had here was five-finger Sally. Joe laughed and sort of whispered, "Would you tell if I jerked off in bed?"

I kidded him and said, "No, not if you let me watch!!!" He sort of huffed and said he didn't think he could keep a hard on if I watched but if I wanted to he wasn't going to stop me. He said he was just too horny to argue.

That same night after lights went out I laid in my bed with my back to Joe in his bed. We were about a foot apart so any movement was noticeable. I realized soon that Joe thought I was asleep and was rustling around under the covers. After several minutes of continuous movement I rolled over acting as though I was asleep. Joe stopped momentarily until he thought I was settled the started the same rhythmic movements again.

This was the very first time that I was to see Joe hard. I peeked so he wasn't aware I was looking and watched as he tried to jerk off under the covers, but I could tell he was having some problems and the tent he was making was unbelievably high.

After some time he finally gave up and pulled the covers down. That was my very first time seeing his cock fully erect. I could not believe it!!! He jerked off with both hands!!!! Just as I was sure I was as surprised as I could be, Joe sat up and leaned over and put several inches of his cock in his mouth!!!

Now it was starting to affect me and I was starting to get a painful hard on myself. I could not resist the opportunity and whispered across to Joe, "Taste good?"

He all but choked to death getting sat up right and realizing I had been watching him. He stuttered and mumbled initially to the point I had to take pity on him. I said, "Hey Joe, don't worry about it. I promise not to tell anyone if I can watch when you do it." He was still embarrassed and said that he guessed he didn't have much choice now that I knew what he did.

I relieved him somewhat by telling him I had tried for years to suck myself and could just barely touch the tip with my lips. I could never get any of my cock actually in my mouth. "I would never leave the room if I could", I said.

He laughed and said when he realized how good it felt he could not stop doing it. I asked if he would cum into his mouth and to my great surprise he said," Yeah, I sort of have formed a liking for my cum so I normally eat it all to avoid a mess."

That only made me get harder. "For some reason, watching you has really made me horny, would you mind if I jerked off with you??"

Joe laughed and said, "sure thing...maybe I will enjoy watching you too!"

With that agreement we both lay back and pulled the covers down to our knees. I started stroking right away and was surprised I wasn't embarrassed at all. We both stroked slowly watching each other intently, Joe had a head start on me and was starting to increase his rhythm all of a sudden he sat up and rammed his cock into his mouth! He moaned and I could see his cock pulsing. A small amount of cum leaked down the side of Joe's cock onto his hand. After what seemed like several minutes he pulled off of his cock and licked the globules off the side of his hand. He seemed to have totally forgotten that I was watching. This was he second time he had cum in only 20 or 30 minutes! I started to speed up and Joe leaned over and said, "want to try eating your cum??"

I said," I can't get it in my mouth so I guess I can't do it."

Joe said, "If you throw your legs over your head and I push on your backside you should be able to get close. When you feel it Cumming just push hard and open your mouth. After doing it that way a lot you will find you will soon be sucking a couple inches at least!!"

I was so hot at that point I said, " OK let's try it, just don't push too hard, you'll break my back!!"

Joe helped me get my legs up and over my head, I pulled the pillow off the bed and found that with Joe's help I could actually lick my cock head better than I had ever been able to do before. Joe laughed and said, "see, it isn't that difficult when you have help!!"

It was only a few minutes until I could feel my balls starting that familiar tightening. I was in ecstasy. I did not realize it at the time but Joe was rubbing my ass and balls while I was licking like a dog at my cock. When I started to cum at first I missed my mouth and it shot on my upper lip. I soon had it under control and dropped the complete balance of my load directly into my mouth. That was the very first time I tasted cum.

As soon as my orgasm faded I found the thought of a mouth full of cum was not what I was thinking only several minutes before. I didn't think I could swallow it!! Joe let me down and stared at me intently." Well, swallow it, asshole, you don't want to waste it do you???" With some difficulty I swallowed the salty thick load and tasted the aftermath still on my upper lip. Joe watched as I sucked the string of it off my lip and swallowed it slowly.

"Well, I guess this makes us cum brothers now, huh?"

I said "as opposed to blood brothers you mean? I thought you tasted each others blood to do that???"

Joe just laughed and said, "Ya never know , do Ya??" Don't worry about not wanting to swallow right after you cum. I had the same feeling in the beginning. For some reason you lose your craving for cum as soon as you orgasm. If you make yourself swallow and taste it every time you will find you start loving the taste. The more the better. If I could fill a glass with my cum I would drink it for breakfast!!!

We both slept in late since it was a Friday night. The next morning we had a little trouble looking each other directly in the eye for a while, but finally I had the nerve to say ,"Ya know I would have never thought I could do something like we did last night, but it is making me hard just remembering it now."

"Yeah, me too" said Joe. "Tonight's another night, so we finally don't have to hide it from each other. I always knew you jerked off anyway and I am sure you knew I did, so now we can have a much better time at school than last year, hiding in the shower!!"

"I never thought I could do something like that with another boy! If anyone catches us we will be labeled fagots and kicked out of school!!"

" I guess that means we better not let anyone catch us, huh?" said Joe.

"Guess not" I said, and we started off to the cafeteria for breakfast.

Part Two

While we were eating Joe leaned over and, just out of the blue, whispered, "Do you want to try mutual masturbation?" I blushed and just nodded. He sort of giggled and we both started ramming the food down to be able to get back to the room. We all but ran back after eating. We had small windows in our doors so we covered it with a towel and put a sign on the outside that said "Do Not Disturb...Sick...Sleeping".

We covered the outer window and both all but ripped our clothes off. Joe was as hard as I was. The head of his cock protruded from his foreskin and was covered with glistening precum. I reached down and pulled back my hood and literally dripped precum onto the floor. We both had never been so hot. "How do we do this?" I said. Lets lay down feet to head side by side, that way we can reach each others cock easily." We got into position and Joe grabbed my cock first. GOD, it felt great. My cock was slick with precum and as I grabbed Joes 11" cock, I realized his was dripping precum down the side to the point it covered his entire shaft. I had never had another cock in my hand and felt a rush of excitement. It was very hard and so long that I just sorta felt it from head to balls. I pulled down his hood and could see the precum coming out of his swollen dark red cockhead. I think that was the moment I decided that I liked cock.

We stroked slowly and both just enjoyed the feeling. Joe started to squirm around and make little noises and I said," are you going to cum already?" He said he couldn't help it he had to let go or he would burst. Before I realized it he was sitting up and going for his cock. I stroked him at the base and he sucked at the top three inches. It seemed to squirt 10 or 15 times before I felt him start to shrink. He had stopped stroking me so as soon as he was done he started stroking like crazy. I couldn't hold off and started to cum into the air. I was surprised at the amount I shot. It came out in thick strings and hung in my cockhair and off of Joes hand and arm. He just laughed and said, "Damn, Mount Visuvious!!!" I watched as he wiped my cum onto a pair of his underpants. I was drained! Joe said, "I think we will have a much better time here from now on, don't you?" I replied, My friend, you can't believe how right you are!"

Since it was Saturday we had no obligations and knew we would be back in the room as soon as we both recharged. We decided to go to town and see a movie and get lunch or supper depending on the length of the show. The theater was packed so we managed to get seats in the rear of the balcony. We were seeing our idol, Elvis, so we were both intently watching the movie. Toward the end of the show Joe leaned over and said, "I'm getting hard again! I don't know if I can make it through this whole show." I wasn't ready to go yet and wanted to watch the rest of the show, so I said' "Can't you wait a little while longer? If you are really horney just rub it through your pants and try to watch the movie. When it is over we can go back to the room and I will take care of your problem." I couldn't believe I was saying that so quickly after only having one experience. I realized then that Joe and I would never be the same as we were before. The thought started me going and by the time the movie was over we both were squirming around in our seats with raging hardons. Joe actually reached over and felt me to see if I was ready. I almost fainted and quickly pushed his hand back saying, "Damn Joe, we'll get caught if you don't watch it! Just wait a little longer. It will be better the longer we wait."

The movie ended and we both had to carry our jackets over the tents we both had that anyone would have noticed. Especially Joes! I wondered how he handled a hardon at these times when he was so big? We walked quickly back to school and on the way Joe was laughing and said, "Look at this.........it's like carrying a broom handle in your pants!!!" He opened the lower couple of buttons on his shirt and showed me how he handled his rod under these circumstances. His cock was sticking up under his belt and the head was just covering his belly button!! It worked fine for him with his length and his waistband held it tight against his belly so no one could notice anything. If anyone saw anything they wouldn't think it could be a cock!!! Maybe just a potbelly!! Joes biggest problem was his precum. The whole bottom of his shirt was wet with it and looked like he had spilled something down his front!!! I know that sounds like an exaggeration but back when we were young both Joe and I seemed to produce more than average precum. I always had wiped bead after bead from the tip of my cock while jerking off and licked it from my finger. I actually loved the taste of the clear sweet fluid...it didn't have the bitter taste that I had experienced when Joe helped me cum in my mouth. I didn't dislike the taste of cum......just preferred precum......sorta like an appetizer!

We rushed back to the room and put up the window covers and used the sign idea as before. We changed it to say "Please do not disturb, feeling ill, trying to sleep." Before I even started Joe was tearing off his clothes. His cock was free and waving around like a flag pole! He said' " PLEASE HURRY UP! I can't hold it off anymore. After rubbing my cock in the movie for the last hour I could cum just thinking about it!!" He jumped into bed and laid on his back. his cock was actually jumping with spasms without even being touched. I went over and sat on the bed and said, "what do you want me to do?" Joe cried, "ANYTHING JUST DO IT!" I reached over and lightly rubbed his cock with just two fingers on each side. I wondered if Joes precum tasted the same as mine but was afraid to try it. I wasn't sure if Joe would go that far. Within 30 seconds Joe tightened his legs and his cock started to actually swell more. He didn't have time to sit up and do his thing. His cock shot cum literally two feet in the air!! Several spurts landed on his chest and face and a lot landed on me. It was hanging in my hair and all over my arm and hand. It seemed to keep cumming out even after he stopped spurting. It just sorta just flowed out of his cock and down his shaft. After a few minutes Joe relaxed and said' " Man I don't think I ever came like that before!! You were right, waiting did make it better! Now let me do you." I laughed and said , "No need man, when you shot I started cumming just from rubbing it a little! I shot in my pants!!!" We both started laughing and couldn't stop for the next half hour at least. I got up and said, "I have to piss, be back after I clean up this mess. You have cum in your hair and even some on the pillow!! What a slob!!"

I went into the bathroom and closed the door. Joe and I still had manners concerning personal bathroom time. We were not interested in each others wastes, and both were sorta fanatics about bathing. We both showered at least twice a day. I pulled down my pants to find a total mess of cum in my pubic hair and decided just to take a shower since I had cum all over me from Joes massive orgasm. As I got in the shower the thought came to me again of what Joes precum would taste like. I started to wonder the same thing about his cum too. I looked at my arm and saw a glob of Joes cum and decided I could answer my question and Joe wouldn't be grossed out by seeing me do it. I raised my arm and licked the glob of cum onto my tongue. I slowly and carefully tasted it like you do wine. I inhaled the Clorox smell and really tried to get the taste fully ingrained in my mind. Then I scooped some of my own cum out of my pubic hairs and tasted it. I was surprised to find they both tasted and smelled alike! I started thinking about doing more to Joe than just jerking him off!! It actually started getting me hard again and normally it takes me a half hour or more to be able to get hard. In the past I had tried jerking off as many times in the same night as I could. I sat up and watched movies at home all night. As soon as I could get a hardon again I would jerk off. My record was six times. I could always remember my cum when I did that. By the 5th or 6th time I didn't have much cum but what there was looked like little pearls, it was so thick!! That was the only time in my past that I tasted my own cum, because the pearly goop looked sorta clear and I wondered if it tasted like precum. It didn't, it was sort of strong Clorox taste and smell. Very bitter. I guess that was why I hadn't formed Joes habit of cumming in my mouth. Until now I didn't realize that first or second time cum is sweeter and much less bitter.

By the time I came out Joe was sitting on the bed with a towel waiting to get a shower. His cock was semi-hard still!! It sorta hung down a t a 45 degree angle. His head just peeked out of his foreskin. I found myself getting hotter and hotter and said, "Want a rematch??" Joe said he wanted to wash-up then he would think about it. A half hour passed and when Joe came out of the bathroom he was more than thinking about it!!! He was as hard as he was earlier!!!

I said, "what do you want to do this time? I am up for anything if you are." Joe giggled and said he would be able to go a little longer this time so let's just sit next to each other and stroke each other slowly. I sat next to him on the bed and we held each others cock softly and started to rub up and down in the same rhythm. Joe said, "I don't want you to think I'm queer or something, this is just a way to get off to me. Don't think I'm gonna kiss you or something." I said, " don't worry about it, I just like your cock nothing else." Joe said, "How much do you like it?" He thrust his hips up and said, " see it likes you too!"

I was thinking about the tasting I had just done and wondering what Joe would say if he knew I did that. My face turned red and I stammered a shaky, "It looks good enough to eat!" Joe laughed and said, "You don't have the nerve to do that. I bet you $10.00 that you can't even touch it with your nose let alone your mouth!" I just stared at it and said, "I think you would lose that bet." Joe flopped back on the bed and his cock was standing up off his belly at a good 60 degrees. He looked at me and said, " go ahead big man do what you want to, wake me when you decide what that is!" Joe closed his eyes and faked snoring and I didn't know what I should do. I reached over and stood his cock straight up. I marveled at its size. I pulled down the foreskin and leaned closer to it. I could see precum oozing out his piss hole. I knew Joe was peeking at me so I leaned over and touched the tip with my nose. His cock jerked with want and I sorta jerked my head back. When I did a string of precum came with me and fell down across my lips and chin. Before I knew what I was doing I licked it off. Joe sat up and said, 'Holy Shit! You ate some of my precum!! I don't believe it! Did you like it? Do you want more? Damn I almost came off in your face when your nose touched my cock!" I was red as a beet and said, " You won't believe this but I already tasted your cum in the shower. Not bad....sorta salty." Joe said, " I don't think I could do that. It sorta means we are queer or something and I don't feel queer. I admit I have thought about your cock more than a little lately but I didn't think you would go any further than jerking off. What do you think? " I still had Joes cock in my hand and so I squeezed slightly and said, "I'm willing to try anything you are. No kissing, or ass stuff I am strictly a cock lover so I don't think that makes me a total queer, just a little maybe with you only." Joe said, " If this remains totally secret and never goes beyond you and me I will see what happens. If I can't do something then that's it. Don't push me. I won't say anything about anything you do. If you want to try something too strange I will tell you forget it. Swear to me nothing leaves this room." I said, " believe me Joe I don't want anyone to know either. I just have a lot of curiosity and have seen movies of guys doing things that seemed fun. I don't mean corn-holing. I won't do that it looks like it would hurt and I don't like shit!!!" We laughed and the tension seemed to dissipate. Joe leaned back and said , "Well, go to it stud, I can't hold off forever and whether you know it or not, you've been stroking me for 45 minutes during our little talk." I figured now was the best time to see if Joe was thinking the same thing I was, so I leaned over and kissed the tip of his cock. Joe hissed, "I thought you said no kissing, shit head!" I laughed and said, " That was just a teaser, shut up and lay down"

I very slowly and softly placed my tongue on Joes cockhead. It bounced with spasm and I licked very tentatively, tasting his precum. Joe thrust up trying to get me to take more of him into my mouth, but I really was enjoying eating his precum. It had pooled in the pocket his foreskin formed around the lower half of his cockhead. I found if I pulled up his skin almost covering his head it made a little cup like pocket filled with precum. I placed my lips around the "cup" like foreskin tip and sucked in all the precum at once. I had never had this amount of precum at the same time before. I found that I actually became addicted to precum at that moment. It was thick and sweet and wonderful. When I pulled back strings followed and I sucked them in like spaghetti. I found if I just squeezed Joe's cock at the base he would expel precum at each squeeze. Soon the "cup" was full again and I continued to drink this wonderful clear wine of the cock for over a half hour. Joe just laid there and moaned. I could tell Joe was getting very close to cumming and asked, "Would you mind if I tried your cum too?" Joe just moaned an out of breath "Hell no, please hurry up I'm dieing here!!!" I didn't waste the chance and quickly placed my mouth over the head of this 11.25" beautiful cock. I started to stroke slowly and was rewarded in only seconds with spurt after spurt of hot thick white cum. So much I was surprised and couldn't take it all. I pulled back and got a spurt directly in my eye and started laughing. Cum was dripping down my chin and was all over my face. Joe reached down and jerked himself off even more and I watched as he shot several more times. He just looked at me and said, "I can't believe you did that!! What was it like? Do I taste the same as you do?" I said, "Shut up a minute I have to cum now or I am going to blow my balls apart!" I started jerking off frantically and came in seconds. I caught my load in my hand and when I had a large pool of white cum cupped in the palm of my hand I held it over toward Joe and said, "Want a taste? Joe shook his head and said not this time thanks, I have to take a shower." He jumped off the bed and was gone in a second! I figured ,Oh Well I guess I am addicted now so here's to the days ahead. I raised my hand to my mouth and sucked in my now cold load. I found at that moment that hot cum is better than cold, so from now on I was going to get it straight from the source!

Part 3

Joe and I had similar relations for months to follow. I was sucking him off nightly now and Joe never tried to reciprocate. He would jerk me off and let cum fly all over but he never tried eating mine, just his own.

I was really wanting to have my cock sucked and one night said, " Joe , we have to talk." I was sitting next to him on the bed holding his beautiful cock with my left hand and scooping precum from his cockhead with my right. "I am thinking about going into town and visiting the bookshop. I really would like to be sucked off, and it seems like you aren't into that. There is a glory hole in the back booth and I know there is always someone waiting to suck cock. Would you mind?" Joe said, "Damn, I wouldn't do that. There is all sorts of disease out there. We know each other is clean but some cock sucker in a bookstore may have anyhing including Aids! Please don't try that. I have been thinking of sucking you for weeks now and just have not had the nerve. I am not sure what I will do if you cum in my mouth. How about letting me work on you tonight and don't rush me. I will try to do what you want but it will take time, OK?" I said, "Damn, I am glad you said that , I was worried about disease and really hoped you would stop me. Believe me, my cum tastes just like yours. I will bet you that after you cross the line you will be addicted just like me. I really think I could drink your cum from a glass too if you could fill it!!!" Joe put his hand on the back of my head and guided me to his cock. He said, " I can't fill a cup but I can fill your mouth. Let me cum and then I will start working on you. I promise you won't be disappointed.

I started to suck Joe's cock with a vengeance. I held it in my mouth as far as I could without gagging. Then I swirled my tongue around the head and sucked hard. I could taste precum flowing and really needed Joe to shoot. I was hungry for cum and started to twist my hand at the base of his cock. It was slick with precum and saliva and Joe responded almost immediately. I kept him all the way in my mouth, I could feel his hot cum splashing the back of my throat. I always found it exciting to feel the head of Joes cock swell just before he would cum. It really felt like a balloon filling with air. He came and came and I didn't lose a drop! I pulled off his cock with a "pop"! Joe said, "Shit man, I swear you get better every time. I must have cum 10 or 12 times that time. By the way you have a string of cum hanging from your chin!!!" We both laughed and to my surprise, Joe leaned over and caught the string of cum in his mouth and licked my chin. He said, " that was my cum so I thought I wouldn't waste it!!" Now let me go get washed up and I will come back and spend a couple hours working you up to the cum of your life! Don't you dare jerk off while I'm gone!!!" We laughed again and Joe disappeared into the bathroom, with his cock swinging like an elephant's trunk!

When Joe came back I had fallen off to sleep. He had taken nearly an hour to shower and I had been tired from a late night before. Work was getting hard and I was dozing off all the time. When I woke I found Joe just lying next to me with his head propped up on a pillow. He said, " I didn't want to wake you since I knew you needed a rest but it has been hard to resist playing around with your cock while you were asleep. You aren't soft very often when I get to touch you and it looked really good with the foreskin fully closed around your head." I replied, " With that kind of talk it isn't staying soft anymore." We both watched as my cock sort of jerked slightly with each stage of getting hard. It didn't take more than a few minutes and Joe nor I had touched it at all. I always looked forward to the very first touch after getting erect. The sensitivity is at it's peak and the longer I hold off the more precum seems to build up all the way down my tube. After what seemed like an hour, Joe reached over and just barely squeezed at the center of my , now rock hard cock. A small bead of precum appeared at the tip. The head was about half exposed with a turtle neck of foreskin. Joe waited a few more minutes and repeated his very gentle squeeze using just two fingers. Enough precum came out to cause it to drip on to my belly. Joe did this fore at least 30 minutes and had formed a puddle of precum on my belly. To my surprize he leaned over and gentle licked it up and then gently sucked at the tip of my cock. His first contact caused my cock to jump and a string of precum had planted itself between the tip of Joes nose and his lips. I was so hot I didn't think I would be able to stand much more. This had gone on for a good hour and I knew my cum was building high pressure! Joe seemed to be in a trance, he held my cock softly and patiently waited until I could form another bead of precum. He held my cock close to his mouth and I could feel his breath on my slick cock. I placed my hand on the back of Joes head and urged him to take my cock. "Please Joe, suck me all the way, my cum is just like yours, salty, and fairly thick. You won't be grossed out at all. If you keep my cock fully in your mouth as I cum you will be able to swallow and barely taste it if you don't want to. Personally, I hold yours in my mouth for several minutes, tasting and swallowing slowly but maybe you should just swallow to get used to it."

As I guided Joes mouth onto my cock he looked at me sideways and smiled. "I will try but please be patient. I had to workup the nerve to eat all that precum too, but once I started I found I couldn't stop." Joe pulled down my foreskin all the way and my head was swollen as much as I have ever seen it. It was almost purple with desire and I knew when Joe put it in his mouth I would shoot immediately. "I won't be able to wait Joe, get ready, OK?" Joe took as much of my cock as he could and rubbed the underside of my shaft with his tongue. "Here it comes Joe, God, I'm going to cum forever! Eat it , eat it , ohhhhh" I watched as Joe let the cum go straight down his throat. When I was almost done shooting Joe pulled off my cock and watched as the last few spurts ran out and down the shaft to his hand. I was happy to see Joe lean over and clean all the cum from my shaft, his hand and some small pools in my hair. Joe said, "Well babe, you were right, it's great! I didn't have any trouble at all. Now we won't be making too big of a mess when we do this. We both are cum addicts!!! I always felt sorry for you when I would play around while you were driving. Shit, you ended up with cum everywhere.........it won't happen again!!" We were both drained and feel asleep with each others cock in our hands.

Cum became the main thing between Joe and me. We found more and more ways to get it out of each other. Joe made me promise that if I jerked off when he was not around that I would shoot in a condom so he could eat it when he got home. I started to keep a cup in the refrigerator with these condoms neatly tied and loaded sometimes with more than one shot. I often wore a condom throughout the day and if I felt the urge I would sneak off and jack a load. One time I was in an adult bookstore just browsing and decided to go in back and watch a film. You could rent any tape in this store for $6.00 and they would set it up to play in a "Preview booth". You could fast forward and the booth was plenty big for sitting back and enjoying yourself. Since the bookstores were not allowed to have doors on the booths anymore, each booth had a shielding wall to the open doorway which blocked casual lookers. There were always cocksuckers roaming the floor asking mumbled permission to come in to your booth and suck you as you watched your tape. Since I was "accumulating" a snack for Joe I could not take them up on the offer but told them they were welcome to come in and watch with me. If they wanted to jerk me off they could but I wanted to save the cum. This turned out to be a big attraction to all the cocksuckers. The tape I was watching lasted over three hours (a little less since I fast forwarded to cum shots sometimes). I was using some stuff I bought on the net called "Rush". It is a liquid you sniff while jerking off or actually doing anything with your cock. It actually gives you a orgasmic flushed feeling each time you sniff it. I found it made it possible to jerk off much more often. I am totally against the use of drugs but sorta looked at this as a sex aid so I used this stuff during this little visit to the "Erotic Forum" bookstore. Over the three or so hours I was in that booth I was jerked off four times!!! A couple of the cocksuckers offered me money for my condom!!! I resisted since I had a surprising amount of cum and wanted to see Joes face when I showed him. By the time I got back to the room my cock was hanging loose and sore!!! I knew I wasn't going to be able to do anymore today but looked forward to Joes coming back expecting a surprise.

When Joe walked in I was dozing in the chair. I was in my underwear (colored thong type) and Joe immediately started rubbing my soft pouch. I woke up and explained that tonight was his night. I told him I had a surprise from the bookstore and I am sure he thought it was a new suck flick. I told him to shower and I would get it ready. He seemed to be in a good mood and I could tell he was horney from the bulge he sported in his pant leg. I got up and wondered how to do this best. I was hard from Joes little rub and was sticking out of my under pant at the waist band. I took the condom that had at least an ounce of cum and put it under the pillow of Joes bed. I was surprised I was hard after the afternoon at the bookstore but decided it would show Joe I was ready to play.

When Joe came out of the bathroom he had a towel rapped around his waist but his 11" cock was standing straight up and out at the opening of the towel! I always marveled at its size and couldn't wait to service Joe that night. Joe came and stood directly in front of me and let the towel fall. He had used baby powder, which h knew I loved and the perfumed odor washed over me. I was so ready for this and wanted it to be special for Joe. I said, "Man, you are beautiful, let me touch you with only the tip of my tongue. I will make you beg!!" Joe moved closer and I started to barely touch him at his balls. I could see him spasm and a bit of precum started to slide down his shaft making a clear trail on his powdered skin. Ever so slowly I licked lightly and stared up the underside of Joes granite cock. About half way up I met the run of precum and let it run onto my tongue. It tasted sweet and was warm with Joes straining cock continuing to expel little spurts of precum. I wondered if Joe could stand me just sweeping up to catch this sweet river and not even have gotten near his straining cockhead swelling half out of his foreskin. I realized he had a pool of precum waiting for me around the turtleneck of his foreskin so I slowly worked up to this reward. Joe couldn't wait too much longer and took his hand at the base of his cock and guided it directly toward my mouth. I had to quickly catch the tip before all his precum dripped to the floor. I rolled back his foreskin and took just his head into my mouth. Joe squeezed the base and I could feel and taste the spurt of precum directly on my tongue. Jo said, "Gee, I'm sorry I have to cum and it's only been 15 minutes, damn I can't hold it !" Joe squeezed at the base of his cock and it caused the pressure of his load to increase. When his cum shot into my mouth it splashed at the back of my throat and seemed to squirt and squirt with an unbelievable amount flowing and nearly running out of my locked lips. I held his whole load in my mouth. When Joe was done he withdrew his cock and I looked up at him. He asked if I liked it and I just opened my mouth and showed him his load laying over my tongue and lower teeth. Joe laughed and said, " If you don't swallow you'll drown. I wish it was in my mouth!!! It looks thick and hot!!" I swallowed slowly then said , "never fear my friend I have a gift!!! I reached under the pillow and produced the golf ball size balloon of cum. Joe said , "What the hell is that??" I giggled and said sit here and I will explain.

After I told Joe of my afternoon at the bookstore, he was a little skeptical as to what three hour old cum would be like. I suggested we warm it in hot water first then try it. Believe it or not I was pretty horney even after filling this "present" but wanted Joe to decide what we did with it. We put the ball in a bowl of steaming hot water and sat back down on the edge of the bed. Joe laughed and said, " Your cock looks like a choked chicken in that waist band! Shit your pants are slick with precum and I didn't get a taste yet! You've been shooting all day and I bet your empty now so I guess we will have to pretend and try your little gift." Joe told me to lie back and he pulled my under pant down to my knees. He went over and retrieved the condom of cum and sat next to me. He said, " I have always preferred your cock with cum on it so, here goes nothing!" He bit a small hole in the condom and I could see cum starting to seep out. He held my cock straight up and squeezed the condom over the tip. Cum ran down the sides and all over my hair and balls. Joe said , "What a mess, guess there's nothing to do but clean you up!!!" With that he started to lick up any cum he could find! The sensation was unbelievable! As he licked my balls I started to cum again!! It shot straight up and landed across the side of Joes face. He pushed it off his cheek with a finger and sucked it in with the rest of the white gize that was quickly disappearing! After what seemed like an hour Joe looked at me with cum all over his face and in his hair. "The next time you feel like I need this much cum let me know, I won't eat lunch!!" We were both drained and took showers. With a full day ahead we decided to hit the sack and said goodnight.

Joe and I spent 3 years together at that school. We sucked each other almost nightly and graduated together in 1973. I have not seen Joe since. I don't have sex with other guys and so I still jerk off alone with very little cum ever getting wasted. There have been a couple instances over the years on business trips but not very often. I think of Joe a lot but realize that was when I was young so if anyone wants to trade similar history please e-mail me at RLS@hotmail.com.