THE TEENAGE LOVERS

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Happy Boy

THE TEENAGE LOVERS

Post by Happy Boy »

THE TEENAGE LOVERS
by Ben <mailto:ben_ooherr_ben@bored.com%20>
Jan 04
Lee was my best friend at high school. He and I were practically inseparable and, yes, I fancied him like fuck! His face was perfect and in the gym showers I would admire his cute body, tight ass and average, uncut cock. His pubic hair was light and fluffy, and all I ever wanted to do for two years solid was taste that dick of his. This story took place when we were fifteen, about six months after our first jack off session.

Lee was round my place for a mini sleepover. My parents were off at their friends' place for the weekend, and so they let Lee come round for the night. We spent the evening in a kinda cool way - eating pizza and watching a film. We were already in our night clothes, just loose shorts. Since we'd been jacking off together for a while, I had a feeling I knew what would happen that night. How right I was!

Anyway, so there we were, laying on the floor having pigged out a bit too much. We were both staring at the ceiling, talking a lot of bollocks, like fifteen year olds do. It wasn't long before Lee said "Do you like that cute little Geri girl in our science class?" I paused. I didn't like her, cos I was gay - but I didn't want Lee to know that, yet. I simply said "Yeah, man"

"Wouldn't u just like to fuck her brains out?"

"Yeah"

There was another pause, and then I heard Lee sigh. I turned my head to see his dick poking up his boxers like a tent. I stared at it hoping maybe he'd see me. My cock started stirring too as I looked at his manhood proudly sticking up. I could feel my body start going into teenage overdrive as I thought about the yummy cock underneath those tight green shorts. My cock was soon doing the same as his, and I was sweating with pleasure.

Lee turned and looked at me. And I knew that look - he'd used it on me several times. It meant "Let's wank!". I turned onto my side, facing him and slightly hitched up my boxers so that my cock lolled out like a greedy snake - but one that wanted some cock action! It was real stiff and bright red, the foreskin rolling back revealing my purple head - as hard as fuck. Then Lee did the same, but slipped his shorts right off so that all there was between me and him was our raging boners smelling sweetly of teenage passion. All I wanted to do was grab his cock and take it in my mouth. But Lee had other plans.

He reached forward and pulled at my boxers hard until they ripped off, exposing my cock and teenage pubes. He then stopped and smiling at my 5" cock, took his own in his hand and said "Watch this"

"What?"

"I gonna show u something that'll make u cum so hard u won't walk for a month"

"Oh yeah? What?"

"Just wank and watch"

I loved this. I was in heaven - jacking off whilst looking at my hunky best friend's steamy hard on. What was he going to do. Well - I did not expect what was coming next! He laid flat on his back and then kicked his legs into the air and over his head, his horny cock dangling so close to his lips that his was moaning with temptation. I could smell that manly sweat and was feeling so high that I was squeezing my nuts like there was no tomorrow with sheer teen thrill! He ducked his hips down and the next thing I knew, he was sucking that bright red, throbbing cock as hard as he could - licking the tip somtimes and then going back to take his whole cock into his mouth. I couldn't believe - my best friend was giving the best self-sucking display I could ever wish to see. I was kneeling up by now, staring at him and jacking my cock so hard I thought I was gonna die from joy. I stood up, and he kept on sucking - tickling his own nuts and breathing heavily - it was so hot! I walked over and stood right up next to his bobbing ass. I put my dick on the crack and just ran it up and down, brushing his bursting nuts with my swollen cockhead. I was following his movements, up and down, up and down. He was moaning, licking his cockhead roughly with his tongue and rubbing his nuts (and occasionally my cock!) with feverish hands. Looking back - I dunno how we did it without blowing our loads within seconds!

Well, it didn't take us long...

Lee started to move his hips more violently, breathing, moaning and roughly licking that cock so hard it was wobbling with pleasure. I was close to cumming, when Lee screamed as loud as he could - squeezing his dick so hard with his hand and sucking his cockhead so strong in his mouth I thought he was gonna pull that 15 year old cock off! Then, he started cumming. His cock and nuts started pulsing, but he never took his cock out of his mouth, whilst I carried on jacking my jock, riding his ass like a horse. His cum filled his mouth and spilled out the sides and on his neck a bit. He was cumming more then I'd ever known him cum before and his face was bright red, like his cock, from the utter ecstasy. It was too much for me. I pointed my dick down and squirted my thick creamy teenage manjuice all over his face and manly chest. I kept on cumming and cumming whilst he finished off his own, exhausted dick. I couldn't stop myself from spaying my cream all over his face and my cock was squirting it as if it hadn't done it for years. We both stopped cumming and gazed into each other's eyes.

Lee was covered in juicy cum, my cum. Then he layed out his legs again and sat up to pull me down on top of him. Our cocks touched each other and there was such a tingle that Lee grabbed my head and forced my lips against his. We kissed deeply. He opened his mouth and then all I could taste was his creamy cum flowing into my mouth! We passed it back and forth for a while. It tasted so good - so hot and horny. I laid right down on him and we kissed as my own cum on his chest stuck us together in a messy love bath. Eventually he swallowed his cum and pushed my head down to his chest. I started licking. I licked him rough and good, tickling his nipples with my tongue and tasting that oh-so-good cum of mine. It was salty and juicy and I licked it all up whilst Lee wiped my cum slowly off his face with his finger and tasting it bit by bit. Then, after he'd returned the favour and licked all the cum off of my chest - greedily eating that manjuice - we both laid side by side, gently touching each other's tender, knackered dicks. We were exhausted, exhilarated and in heaven.

We were sticky - we were now the biggest cum-pigs in the world, AND WE LOVED IT!!!