Back When I Was Limber

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Happy Boy

Back When I Was Limber

Post by Happy Boy »

Back When I Was Limber
Author: ~anonymous
Comments: ~no comments

I'd worked the evening shift at a fast-food restaurant in Houston, Texas; I was between my junior and senior years of high school. I was driving my first car at the time, which had fairly dark tint on the windows. For some reason, I was of the belief that if the tint was dark enough, there was no way to see in--irrespective of how light it was outside of the car. It had led to me doing some jerking off in my car on one or more occasions... Anyhow, on this particular evening, I was feeling particularly horny. Of course, when all you do is masturbate, feeling horny can only lead to one thing--masturbating. Rather than drive home, I drove to the north end of my subdivision. At the time, there were a number of undeveloped streets at the northwest end of the subdivision. I pulled into one of these streets (a cul-de-sac, or at least a dead-end street) and climbed into the back seat. I remember pulling my pants down around my ankles and whacking off. How long it took, I don't know, but it dawned on me that I had no way of disposing of the ejaculate. That could lead to only one of two scenarios--ejaculating all over the back seat of the car (which would make a mess that could take some time to clean), or ejaculating into my mouth. I bent myself over and got the head of my penis into my mouth in time for the ejaculate to start shooting. After about 15 to 20 seconds, of course, I had a mouthful of some extremely hot ejaculate. I leaned over and opened the left rear passenger door. Putting my head outside the car, I began spitting my cum out onto the ground. Right about then, a jogger went past on the road near the car. Does it look a little peculiar to have a teenager sticking his head out of the door of his car spitting semen onto the street? Uh, yeah! Especially when that teen is by himself. It wasn't the only time I've been able to ejaculate into my own mouth; maybe I'll share some others some time.

---------------------------

Still Back When I Was Limber
Author ~anonymous
Age 35
Comments Back When I Was Limber

For the better part of my life, although I haven't been able to lick my balls (that would be quite a feat!), I have been able to lick my penis. Okay, not all of it, or even the majority of it, but at least the tip of it. And, for several years in my mid-to-late teens, I was able to get the entire head of my penis into my mouth. As you can probably imagine, having my penis in my mouth meant I was sucking desperately on it each and every time I got it in there. Now, it's not as if I were able to thrust my penis into my mouth and thrust back and forth (or in and out) while I sucked. I was pretty limber, but not that limber. I'd be able to get the head in, lick it a couple of times and give a few good sucks, then have to come back up for air (and to stretch my back).

Although it's not an experience I've duplicated many times, I have actually ejaculated into my mouth on a couple of occasions. (See Back When I Was Limber, September 16, for one of those occasions.) On that note, I'll say a couple of things (1) ejaculate definitely has a taste all its own, and it's not necessarily something I like to experience on a frequent (or even infrequent basis), but (2) that said, I'd still have to say that the sensations of ejaculating into my mouth--my semen shooting in at what feels like an absurdly high temperature, the throbbing and pulsing of my penis in my lips, my tongue taking it all in, are about as extreme a turn-on I've ever had while self-pleasuring that it almost makes it worth doing again. (Then again, I'm not as flexible as I used to be.) Nowadays, I can sometimes lick my penis head for brief strokes, and sometimes even get to something that's at the very end of the penis (usually pre-cum), but that's it. Although I know I was successful on a number of occasions at getting the cum shooting into my mouth, only three events in particular stand out. The first, of course, you can already read.

The second was a cold, snowy January night in 1986. I was visiting in a friend's house up north. I was spending the night in one of the three downstairs bedrooms. I had decided to jack off that night and, for whatever reason while I was yanking away, I was struck with the urge to ejaculate into my mouth. The lights were off in the room and the window was letting a bit of a purplish glow through the window from the snow falling in the town lights which were off in the distance, and I remember that as I got close to shooting my load, I got to the edge of the bed and started craning my head down toward my penis. As soon as I felt the cum start to shoot toward the tip, I forced my head down and got the head of my penis into my mouth. It took some work, but I was able to keep my lips sucked tight around my throbbing cock while I sucked and sucked to make sure that I had gotten it all. Of course, when you're highly aroused, the volume of ejaculate increases, so I imagine I got quite a mouthful. (I would definitely recommend that you at least try it once--ejaculating into your own mouth, that is, but that's only because you can be certain where your own penis has been. You're on your own if you try this with someone else!) And as I've already said, when it's fresh, it's hot in a very erotic way. But what did I do with a mouthful of cum I couldn't exactly walk out into the hallway with my cum and saliva dripping from both my lips and my penis. I imagine I went ahead and swallowed it. Not exactly lip-smacking' good, but what the heck.

And that third time that I said I remember That'll have to wait until a later date...

Bamdek

Post by Bamdek »

Where you get it???

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

bummer...i thought someone posted a new story! :(
i don't remember for sure, but i'm fairly certain it was from solotouch.com. they have a pretty good story section. there is not a lot of ss, but a few here and there amongst the 'normal' masturbation stories.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

They aren't too common but over the years that site has existed there I've found several dozen stories there.

steveo-160

Post by steveo-160 »

are there any more stories?