How it happened ,SF

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

How it happened ,SF

Post by Guest »

I've never had much luck getting dates. I'm not ugly or strange or anything, so I really don't know why. Maybe I'm just too old. Once you get to fifty, it becomes harder to tell pretty women your age. But anyway, because of this I masturbate frequently. The thought of putting my dick in my own ass had occurred to me. I guess it's an obvious conclusion given their proximity and construction. I've seen pictures of it being done and so I set out to try it on my own. Right away I could reach my asshole with the tip of my dick and this encouraged me. But after many failed attempts discouragemnet set in. It was frustrating to be so close and yet so far. I stretched and pulled my poor, hapless dick so much the skin was raw. When people asked why I was walking funny I just said I hurt my back. But after a few weeks of tugging my dick bacame numb so it didn't hurt anymore. I pulled it so much I gained an inch in length. That was okay, but other parts of me developed too. With all the isometric pushing and pulling, my forearms developed until I started to look like Popeye. But I didn't give up. I came to enjoy the struggle. I could get close, but whenever I turned that big monster toward my ass, the hole would run screaming, "Murder!,murder!". It would draw up so far inside me the skin of my ass would be stretched tight as a drum. Pushing against it was futile. It wouldn't go in. I might as well be pushing against the wall. I tried stetching the dick out past the hole and pushing behind the head. I thought if I could get the shaft started it would pull the head in after. I was reminded of old Kent.

There was a self fucker named Kent
Whose dick in the middle was bent
To save himself trouble
He put it in double
And, instead of coming he went

I tried lube, but then the dick would be so slippery I couldn't get a hold to push with. So I decided to try it dry. It must have fooled my asshole, because I managed to get the little thing speared with just the tip of my dick. At last I got some traction, but it was working against me. Forward progress just wasn't happening. I rested a moment, gathering my strength. I grabbed my dick with both hands and gave a massive shove with my spinach fortified forearms. I heard a "pop" and some screaming. Then I felt it. It was in. After a long dry spell I finally had my dick in some ass. But it was strange. I was fucking some ass, but I was getting fucked in my ass too, ... by me. But this new sensation was setting up some strange sensory feedback loops. My toe touched the footboard and I felt a tap on my forehead. My senses were reeling. I started hearing voices. "Come on baby, give me that ass", "Ohh, push that dick in me". But it was feeling good, I humped and moved, finally getting laid. But I moved too much and it slipped out. I pushed it back down and my formerly timid asshole was now a ravening beast. It was pushing out like it was trying to eat an ear of corn through a picket fence, the lips grasping for my cock. I got my dick close and the hungry thing sucked it in like it was eating spaghetti. I started to imagine I was banging some guys old lady and he caught us and was taking his revenge in kind on my ass. But I was in there and wasn't about to stop. He matched me stroke for stroke and when I started to come, so did he. Talk about simultaneous orgasm! My dick throbbed and a load of come pulsed through it. This made my asshole clench tight and that would start another throb of the cock. Around and around this went. I didn't know how long I could take it, I tried to grab my dick and pull it out, but the asshole held it tight and wouldn't let go. Throb, pulse, clench. I lay there in the agony of an endless orgasm. My life forces were being drained. "Is this how I will die?", I thought, "With my dick in my ass and sucked dry by some greedy asshole?" I was starting to lose consiousness, drifting into blackness when physics came to the rescue. The problem solved itself when the pressure of all that come in my ass blew my dick out like a cork from a champagne bottle. But this cork was tethered and my dick flew around ricocheting off my thighs and belly while a Niagara of come gushed out of my ass. I lay there as the wet spot spread under my back and legs. When I came to my senses again I didn't know if I wanted to cuddle or go to sleep, so I lit two cigarettes and thought about what had just happened.

Post by Guest »

Thanks!
It's great to see some humor on here - sex is a wonderfully ridiculous thing and it's important to laugh at what we do.
But you gotta quit smoking man; that shit'll kill you, especially if you were puffing on that second butt with your asshole.
AL