So.Cal. Selfer

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Xhibitor

So.Cal. Selfer

Post by Xhibitor »

When I was 16 we lived alongside a busy but dark country road. Dark except for one street light on our property. I had gotten in the habit of sneaking out of the house at night and walking around naked under the light so that anyone who cared to look to their right as they drove by could see me. This made me so hot that I would masturbate even when cars slowed down.

While doing this, I began to fantasize about someone stopping and forcing me to suck them off and so eventually started to wonder what the taste would be like; what it would be like to actually take a cock in my mouth. I would masturbate and twist my cock so that I could see it just the way I would see someone else's cock and eventually found that I could lick the end of my cock. Like many of you, I found this wonderful!

Over a few days I was able to work myself down so that I could take the entire head in my mouth. During this time I couldn't control myself and was constantly oozing pre-cum in my shorts during the day. It got so I needed to put a plastic bag around my cock to go to school! Now, this was great because I could carefully masturbate during the day and come several times in the bag. Guess what my afternoon snack was?!

At night, I could now sit at the edge of the street light and suck myself until I came. I never could fuck myself so I would use toys to stuff myself full and then suck until I came.

I don't think I missed a night until I graduated high school and still drink my own cum as often as I can.

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

I am a So Cal Ss'r too!
79ecra