Welcome Home Soldier -- A true Story

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

ChuckSerian

Welcome Home Soldier -- A true Story

Post by ChuckSerian »

On a recent flight home to Detroit from Rome, I sat next to a 20-something US Soldier returning to the states. He was on his way through Detroit to Seattle. During the 10 hour flight, we had alot of time to fill and alot of conversation. We talk about our families, the things we missed about home and just your average in-flight chit-chat.

When the conversation evolved to our love lives, he explained that he had not had a girlfriend in his four years of active duty. In fact, he said he really did not need one because of his ability to satisfy himself. I interpreted that as his ability to jerk-off to his own satisfaction. He was quick to tell me that he was one of the few endowed/flexible men who could suck himself. My shocked expression must have unveiled my utter lack of disbelief, so he proceeded to tell me about this site and other sources of information about auto-fellatio. Our conversation finally got back to more mundane life events and we never discussed his ability the remainder of the flight.

Once we landed and made our way to the baggage claim area, he very directly asked me if I wanted to see him perform his act. I assumed he was kidding and shrugged him off. He responded with his sincerity to show me and explained that we don't know eachother and will most likely never cross paths again. Since he had an overnight layover in Detroit, he had a room at the airport; this made things convenient. I conceded and followed him to the hotel.

Once there, he excused himself to the bathroom, showered and came into the room wrapped in a towel. Very boldly, he dropped the towel to expose about six inches of soft cock. This guy was truly one of America's finest. He was about 6'4", very muscular and sprouting blondish/brown hair everywhere. A true specimen.

After a few minutes, he fluffed himself hard to about 9". He rapidly pulled his legs up around his ears and swollowed the entire shaft. I just stood there watching -- wondering if this was a jet-lag induced dream. He sucked himself for a few minutes, stopped and asked me to undress and join him on the bed. I was very tentative about doing this. For one reason, I am 40 years old and really starting to show my lack of physical tone. Secondly, I have never been attracked to a man before. I was full of very mixed feelings. However, I did undress and crawl onto the bed.

He then coaxed me to suck his dick. I did. Then after much banter, he said he would like to fuck me. I really hesistated and resisted, but part of me wanted the full experience. So, I let him shove his young meat into me. It was a very painful and nervous experience, but somewhat exciting.

Before he came, he pulled out and sucked himself a while longer, then blew an amazing load all over me, himself and the bed. Pretty exciting for an old guy like me to have such an impromtu experience, but it really happened. I guess I should never underestimate my life