Oh What A Feeling!

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

handsomemember

Oh What A Feeling!

Post by handsomemember »

I was very young when I first discovered I could suck my own dick. I attempted it only after having caught my father sucking his. His was probably 12" and thick. He did not stop when I entered the room (the first time or the second or the third) He instead, prolonged the expereince and came in his own mouth. (loudly) I later helped him with his massive tool. But that story will come later.

The first time I raised my legs over my head and slowly lowered my dick until it was in my face. I an uncut so I could tease the skin. Gradually I was able to lick the head. Eventually I could get 2' in my mouth.

I will never forget the first time I came in my own mouth. Gallons or at least it seemed. I choked.

I decided to try to fuck myself. That was easy. Intense. I managed to cum in my own ass.

I am thin and flexible (or was then) Oh what a feeling.

It wasn't until recently that I tried again. It took a little work but WOW.
Mastering the art of SS/SF. Love sharing stories and chatting with men with similar interests. Love hot vids/pics. Always ready to chat "you" UP.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Cant wait for the follow up. Are you anywhere near your father's length?