Drinking from my fountain

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Lucasraleigh

Drinking from my fountain

Post by Lucasraleigh »

I was there in my habitual autofellatio position: the X. Licking, and kissing, nibbling (ever so gently!!) filling my mouth with precum, edging. Taking myself to the edge, and drawing back, not allowing myself to come, not yet. Letting the pleasure, the excitement build. It was hot, id been sweating. I was drinking water in moments of resting.

The need to go to the toilet was growing, but I did not want to stop pleasuring my cock with my mouth. My cock felt so good in my mouth, how could I stop? I had been going for hours, from close to 16:30 to after eight in the evening.

The need to pee was so strong, as i sucked, a drop escaped from my cock. It was salty, and... good. Oh, it tasted good! I let the urine flow, filling my mouth, then stopped and swallowed. It was naaaaasty! IT was so naaasty, that is why it was so good. I pissed and pissed and kept on pissing, drinking every deliciously vile drop! I was so thirsty for my own piss as I gulped it down ravenously.

Then, I felt the need again. My bladder was full. The thought that my badder was full of the urine that I had just drunk aroused me to new heights. I pissed again, drinking my recycled piss, knowing I was drinking it again, it was so good! Pissing and swallowing, and sucking and pissing. the feeling of suction as I loosed my stream in my own mouth!

My bladder kept filling up, and I kept drinking. The piss cycle just continued, and I could not stop myself. I began drinking my piss at about 20:30, and it was only at about 3:30 that I actually even considered stopping. I didnt stop, though. I couldn't.
I continued sucking and drinking. After 4:30, I looked down at my cock as I pissed. I felt it all over my body, pouring over me, and watched it running across the floor.

Then I sucked myself again, feeling the pent up sexual energy of 12 hours; 12 hours of sucking myself without orgasm; 12 hours of arousing myself to greater heights.
Cum filled my mouth in one of the most incredible orgasms I have ever experienced.

Even as I mopped the floor, then showered, and went finally to sleep. i knew that that was not going to be the last time I piss while sucking myself. It was not the last time.
I had become a nasty little pisspig, and I knew it.
Not only did I know it. I loved it.

SELFSUCKR

Post by SELFSUCKR »

I also love to piss while I'm selfing. My 2 diuretics of choice are beer and coffee. I like beer at night cuz it really gets the piss flowing in large quantities and it also changes the taste of my piss to almost water. Drinking beer in the morning is not a good way to start off the day so in the morning I normally like coffee. Extra sugar makes my piss really sweet and a hint of the coffee flavor makes me want to drink coffee cups full. I keep a gallon jug in the freezer and sometimes piss in it and freeze my golden nectar for later use.
Dr. Otto Philashio, "Like everything in life, if you want a job done right, the best results are achieved when you do the job yourself."