my first time!

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Six66

my first time!

Post by Six66 »

one night after getting ready for bed, i was surprisingly VERY horny. I was laying down in my bead slightly rubbing my cock, the usual first step of me jacking off. And it suddenly came to me! What would it be like if i tried to give myself a blowjob. At this point in life i had never even tasted cum, i thought it would be a pleasurable experience. I slowly stripped my teen body into sheer nothingness wen i gently slid my underwear off my body. My hard cock jumped out quickly. I started rubbing it some more. It felt so good! Out of nowhere, i decided to throw my leggs over my head to see how this would work out. I couldnt get much in being so, it was my first time. Stroking and licking the tip of my head made my silent moans flow through my body, i could tell that my orgasm was coming. Now i was stroking fasger and harder. I thought to myself, " wow, here it comes" and almost instantly, i had a mouthful of warm, sticky cum. As soon as the orgasm came, my body shivered and i came all over my face. I rubbed it all over my body and started to finger my ass with the cum. Licking up the remains, i realized that idd do this often[/quote]