SELFSUCKING GETAWAY WITH MY WIFE

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

bigwhitemeat

SELFSUCKING GETAWAY WITH MY WIFE

Post by bigwhitemeat »

I swear this story is true. It happened on 6/6/08

I picked up my wife when I got home from work and took her on a surprise getaway. We each packed an overnight bag and drove about 2 hours out of town to a cozy little cottage in the mountains. It was dark when we checked in and she was excited to see the big jacuzzi tub in the middle of the room. I lit some small tea light candles, filled the tub up with really hot water and we eased in for a nice long relaxing soak with the jets massaging our bodies. After getting out and drying off we pulled the covers off the bed, laid down and started kissing and touching and getting really worked up. I knew what she wanted… her vibrator!! Of course I remembered to bring it and she was grateful I'm a diligent planner. So as I started rubbing and vibing her clit and getting her really wet, I stuck my very hard cock in her mouth. As she laid on her back with her head propped up with two pillows, I was on my left knee straddling her chest and she took over with the vibrator. The whole time she continued taking my cock as deep as she could, even gagging occasionally. While she was licking my shaft and balls, taking my cock in her mouth and throat, I had one hand holding her behind her head. Periodically I would lift her head and push my cock slowly into her throat while bending down and kissing the top of her head and forehead. Then I would remove my dick to tongue-kiss her hard on the mouth. Tasting my own juices on her lips and watching my cock disappearing into her mouth from only inches away was really turning me on. As she continued to scream and moan and gag around my throbbing cock, she brought herself to (no kidding) ten incredible orgasms. So when she finally looked up at me and said, "It's your turn now, your turn to cum.", I knew what I wanted to do. Since we spent some time soaking in the tub, I was limber and flexible. I sat down beside her with my back against the headboard and my legs spread, I laid her head on my left inner thigh. My cock was thick, hard and pulsing. Pre-cum was oozing out in large amounts and running down the head of my cock. When she resumed to take my dick in and out of her hot mouth, after a few minutes I pulled it out, leaned over and sank my cock as far as I could into my own mouth. The feeling was unbelievable! As I sucked my own rock hard dick, she began grabbing my shaft and feeding it to me. We took turns licking and sucking my cock, about 4 or 5 sucks each. We kissed each other with my cock between our lips and flicked our tongues over my dickhead and piss-slit until my cock was throbbing, wet and fully engorged. Back and forth we continued to suck, trying to get as much of my cock into our mouths as we could. I would get over half in my mouth then she would take almost all of it. She was now laying on her stomach getting her head in close to the action. When it was my turn to suck it, she guided it back in my mouth because my hands were grabbing my outer thighs pulling myself down on my dick. It was just incredible, I could feel the heat and wetness from her mouth on my cock when it was my turn to gulp down my meat. It was just too much, I couldn't hold out after that and I gave her one last, deep taste and told her I was going to cum big. She aimed my cock into my mouth and started stroking fast and hard. As I pulled myself down and locked my lips around the throbbing head of my cock, I felt my first stream of sweet, hot cum shoot onto my tongue. Then the next shot hit the back of my throat and as she continued jerking my cock, I continued filling my mouth with my own hot, sticky jizz. I swallowed some of my load but I wanted her to have some too. So I let the remaining fluid spill out and dribble down my shaft to her hungry mouth that was right there to catch every drop. While we kissed, sucked each others tongues and smeared my delicious cum between our mouth and lips, I was still pulling myself down so my twitching cock was between our mouths. She continued to slowly milk my pulsing rod until there was no more cum. She took my still semi hard member deep into her mouth and tried eagerly to get every last drop for us to share… and we did!
Last edited by bigwhitemeat on Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

bedlam

Post by bedlam »

Wow man, thats an amazing story. Would love to see some pics and vids of you and your wife sucking your cock!

smoothdickss

Re: SELFSUCKING GETAWAY WITH MY WIFE

Post by smoothdickss »

that's HOT! awesome you have a partner that helps! i often fantasize about my current g/f helping with that! she could keep herself busy, too, sucking on her 38D tits!

actually, your story reminded me of the first time i discovered i could suck my own dick. i was on my knees in bed while my date was sucking my dick. it felt so good having her lips on my cock it made me want to bend over and kiss her, so i did, with my dick still in her mouth! that got me curious (and HOT), so after our date i tried it myself, and sure enough, my cockhead popped right into my mouth! and the rest...is history!

Poparoxy420

Re: SELFSUCKING GETAWAY WITH MY WIFE

Post by Poparoxy420 »

I have been able to suck my own dick since I was about 14. I love it, it's amazing. Me and my girlfriend are very close, she loves fucking me in my ass with her strap on. But I was always too nervous to tell her I like to swallow my own cock. Well last night I got so horny thinking about it I just went ahead and told her. She loved it! She wants to watch so bad and help me suck it dry. And she wants to fuck me while ido it! Can't wait!!