love to show and blow

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

cumswallow

love to show and blow

Post by cumswallow »

hi im brand new to the site and thrilled to find somewhere i can talk about my nasties experiences. First i'm a self sucker who's been sucking my own 9" cock since i was 15. I also am a total exhibitionist and love to shock girls and women. I am bisexual and love pussy and cock equally. I used to love flashing girls but being arrested at 17 put a halt to that. I satisified my flashing itch by scouting out the youngest and best looking spa attendant and getting regular full brazilian waxes. She is 19, filipino and smoking hot. Any of you that get off being nude in front of girls should look into this as a safe legal way to show off every inch of your body and have it held and manipulated by girl. Anyway back to this experience. Not having actually flashed anyone for over 5 years had really started to build up desire so i decided to go for a huge experience that would satisfy all my favorite fetishes at once. i scouted 24 hour convenience stores located in another state until i found the perfect 7-Eleven. The overnight staff was two young ( look to be in the 18 - 24 y/o range) Hispanic hotties. i watched the store for a couple of weeks until i had the business trends down pat. No one ever visited the store between 2 and 4 am. I prepared myself by getting a fresh full Brazilian wax and started getting ready. I wore black thigh high seamed stocking with a black garter belt, crotchless panties, 6 inch black pumps and a super short sexy stretch dress that i order from a place that supplies strippers. here's a link to the dress for those wanting a visual
https://www.flirtcatalog.com/store/prod ... ber=081103
i put on a long flowing blonde wig and carefully applied makeup and long fake fingernails. I am 5'7" and 145#'s so am passable when fully dressed. I put my C cup breast forms and put on a homemade strap that held my cock down between my ass cheeks. I lubed up a favorite vibrating butt plug shoved it up my ass and set off. I was so excited my hands were shaking. I parked in a lot a few blocks away and walked down the deserted streets toward the store. Arriving i looked in from across the street and saw the two girls talking and stocking shelves. I turned on my butt plug to high vibration and could feel my cock fighting my leash to rise. crossing the street i entered the store. Both girls looked up said hello and then went back to their work. I went to the far corner of the store and discretely reached under my short dress to unleash my cock. It exploded up fully hard and throbbing tenting out the front of the short dress. Keeping myself hidden from the girls i began massaging my cock through my dress. In the quiet of the store i noticed that the buzzing from my vibrating cock ring could be fainlty heard. i had decided that to i would purchase a box of condoms to fully extend the shock value as much as possible. On earlier visits i had noticed that they kept the condoms behind the counter. i continued looking around the store all the while massaging and rubbing my rigid cock. the front of my stretch dress was outlining every ridge and ripple along the whole length of my 9" cock while the excitement of finally unleashing a fetish kept under control for years had precum pouring out of my cock and soaking the front of the dress. Finally when i felt like i was on the verge of exploding i walked over to the girls. they looked up and i asked them to please show me where the condoms were. they said that they were behind the counter and both of them walked toward the front. at this point neither had noticed that anything below my waist...once behind the counter they turned as i walked up. i had waited so that i would have to walk the entire aisle way so they could get a full approach visual. the moment they noticed my cock pressing the front of my soaked dress was magical...i could see the color rise in their cheeks and their eyes go wide. their eyes didn't leave my cock as i slowly walked toward the counter...once i got there i stayed about a yard back so nothing would be covered by the edge of the counter. No one said a word for almost 10 full seconds until i cleared my throat and said "may i please a box of condoms". this got them back into action but still did not draw their eyes from my cock. the one girl asked me what type...i had rehearsed what my best reply should be and came up with "can i please have the non lubricated...i don't like how the lubricated ones taste." this made them widen their eyes even more..."how many" the girl asked with a shaky voice...i replied that i need the large box as i intended to have a lot of fun tonight. She finished ringing me up and i pulled cash from the top of my thigh high stocking...no pockets in this dress...as i pulled the money out i accidentally pulled the front of my dress up slighlty exposing the bottom half of my ball sac...I pretende that this had been accidental and that i didn't even notice. From the look in their eyes, i knew the girls had noticed. I finished paying and walked out feeling their eyes on my back with the bottom half of my ass haning below my dress. Stopping right outside the front door, i put the rest of my plan into action. i turned and walked back in saying i had forgotten to buy the vaseline. i knew the vaseline was in the aisle right in front of the counter. The girls were still standing behind the counter in shock as i walked down the aisle. as i walked down the aisle with my back to them i pulled my hard throbbing cock fully out from under my dress. i picked up the vaseline and continued walking away from them until i was slighlty hidden by a rack of chips...i furiously stroked until i was on the verge of blowing and then seemingly bent down to get something off the bottom shelf...as i bent the head of my cock slid between my moist lips. i could taste my hot precum and feel the pulsing of my heartbeat in my hot cock head. standing up i stepped out from behind the rack and walked up the aisle toward the counter with my fully hard cock waving in front of me...drops of precum were dripping onto the floor and my legs as i slowly walked up the aisle. The girls eyes were huge as they saw me slowly approaching with my hand sliding up and down my shaft. Stopping about four feet from the counter where they were standing i turned sideways so they could see a full profile as i bent at the waist and starting slurping loudly on my cock... i made as much noise as possible and dripped saliva out of my mouth onto my cock and balls dripping onto the floor with audible splats. i was so excited that i could only last for a few seconds before i felt my cock pulse.. i pulled up a little so they could see the first shot of my hot cum jet all over my face and into my open mouth...after a couple of shots had covered my face, i slid the head back into my mouth so they could watch me swallow the rest of my load...after a huge orgasm of at least 7 or 8 pulses i shakingly stood up straight and turned to face them...streams of hot cum were dripping down my face and onto the front of my dress. I stuck my tonue out and licked my cum covered lips as i said that i didn't really need the vaseline since i had all this natural lube. i then turned and walked out the door. Once out the door, i took off my heels and sprinted the few block to my car...go in an raced back home. i kept my eyes on the newspaper and the local news from that area ever since but haven't heard a thing. I don't think they even reported it. Sorry for the lenght but just wanted to share.

Safety2006

Post by Safety2006 »

wow pretty crazy!...i myself dont like dressing up like a woman but thats something that is definitley interesting..nice post.
If you want sexual online play,leave me a private message (no one over 30) thanks.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

so, has the security survelance video turned up on "movie of the week" yet? :)