My Autofellatio Weekend

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Eddie

My Autofellatio Weekend

Post by Eddie »

I was looking forward to this special weekend for days, knowing that I was going to be home alone. I planned my party for one, a cum splattered auto fellatio holiday, self sucking all day and into the night.

Early Saturday morning everything started off sweet. I woke up early and really hard, excited to be alone, realizing my selfsuck party was really happening. I stroked and played with my cock, fantasizing about auto fellatio. I got up just long enough to smoke a fat one, but quickly returned to bed cock in hand, in a crazy auto fellatio mood. I came quickly, wiped the cum all over my cock and all around it, then some for my chin and lips too, perfuming myself with cum. I wanted to smell cummy, and that worked nicely. My cock stayed erect, oozing and begging to be sucked.

I brewed some strong coffee, turned on my computer, checked out Xtube to see what was new, and spent time with my 'selfsuck' favorites. What a treasure of fantasies for a selfsucker! I was still oozing cum, and smelled really cummy. I prepared for my party of one with some stretches and visualizations. Selfsucking in the morning is fantastic. It's not as difficult as you might think. It might seem so at first, but a short routine of stretching is effective. Desire makes it possible. I've found it doesn't take long to get my cock into my mouth, taking it slow and easy, being careful not to overdo anything too quickly. This approach pays off when cum starts flowing, and some serious autofellatio begins.

I licked and sucked my cock after the Xtube selfsuckers got me hot and leaking. I took my cock back to my cozy bed, my favorite place to selfsuck. I'd saved three nice loads of cum in the days leading up to my auto fellatio weekend. I like to dip my cock in it when I'm selfsucking. Slippery, tasty, fragrant cum. I quickly found myself in the plough, slurping down my hard gooey cock. It was just nine am. By eleven am I had cum three times, selfsucking all of those two hours. Auto fellatio in the morning is crazy good hot cummy fun.

Eventually, I took a little break, ate lightly, went out to the garden and continued playing with my cock, admiring its beautiful soft but still swollen condition. I could smell my cum. My darling cock quickly responded and led me back to bed. I sucked myself on and off for the rest of the day, into the evening, and then the night. Only short breaks in between, staying high, enjoying the smell of cum. I had cum all over me by that time. Sucking, edging, cumming.

I came in my mouth eight times, selfsucking eleven different times. I finally went to bed, happy, cummy, with sweet memories of the day. The next morning started the second day of my auto fellatio weekend. Waking up very hard, I still smelled like cum. It wasn't long before I was selfsucking the day away. Another very wet yummy day. I came in my mouth again twice just before bed. Eleven times again.

I couldn't help but think about someone who said, 'If I could selfsuck, I wouldn't leave the house.' That about sums up my auto fellatio weekend. It was a lovely time. I love marathon selfsucking. It's great sex!

Eddie