True story

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

johndoe12345

True story

Post by johndoe12345 »

One day while I was surfing the Net, I found a video of Jeremiah Rydell selfsucking. I am straight, with no inclinations to do anything of a gay nature, but the video got me rock hard and interested in doing what he displayed. Realizing that my cock was nowhere near as big as Jeremiah and my belly would prevent it, I nevertheless tried to suck my own dick. The first attempt was a bit of a joke, as the belly and my dick size both prevented it. But the story doesn't end there.

As to my particulars: I am 5'11 with a 36 inch waist, fairly muscular but with a belly. My dick when hard is about 6 inches long so it is a bit of a stretch to say the least that I would be able to SS with ease. I do have one rather unique asset to help with the endeavor, I'm very and I mean VERY flexible. I am able to bend my body in half with ease, also able to put my legs behind my head and tie myself into a knot. and I have very low-hanging balls which allowed me the first time to suck my own balls but not my dick.

After losing a few pounds and working a bit on my flexibility, today I can do the plow with ease as well as the X position and can lick my own dick sitting in a regular chair. I am still straight, still have a bit of a belly, and still sucking my own dick at 46. My girlfriend says I'm as flexible as some of the Cirque De Soleil performers, but that is only in this one trick I can do.

So for those thinking it is impossible, have heart, take it slow and don't over-exert yourself, but keep trying.

AlwaysCummin

Re: True story

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Great encouraging story! I'm definitely a believer that probably more people are capable of self sucking than what you'd expect. All it takes is careful practice and a little bit of perseverance.

Does your girlfriend know about your self sucking? Would be awesome to hear about the two of you taking part in this activity together!

johndoe12345

Post by johndoe12345 »

Well, she does know. One night I was alone in my bedroom sucking when she came in from work. She was a little put off at first but after a few days she helped me by pushing down on my butt to get me deeper easier but I have more fun with her than alone :).

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

We have quite a few AMAZING guys here in the forums who don't have the skinny build that most people think of when they think of solosuckers - it's really mostly about the flexibility.
You're a lucky man - keep on suckin'!

Al