A NEW Story

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

throbcurve

A NEW Story

Post by throbcurve »

I really love reading stories with hot selfsucking, but as we all know they can be kind of rare and not always easy to find. I decided it was time I got back to writing some. So here's this. Let me know what y'all think and if you like them I'll keep it up and write some more. Thanks for reading!

Pete and I have been friends for as long as I can remember. The oldest memory I have of him is from when we were both 4 years old which was 26 years ago. Lots has happened since then to both of us, but through it all we’ve stayed friends. Which is why when he bailed out at the last minute to go on a camping trip with me a few weeks ago I was disappointed but part of our friendship is giving each other just that kind of slack. Besides, I knew that summer had just started and we’d have other chances to enjoy some solid backpacking time in our local wilderness.
I decided to go it alone. This wasn’t one of those deep in the wilderness kind of hikes, it was a simple hike in, set up camp, hang out and bullshit the night away with a buddy kind of trip. I could easily go it alone and get some enjoyment out of the solitude. Knowing exactly where we were intending to go I was able to make the drive and the hike and have my campsite set up in one of my favorite meadows well before the sun dipped below the surrounding peaks. I made myself a nice campstove dinner and followed that with a few tokes of some nice weed and a few sips of whiskey to round out a mellow evening. By the time it was fully dark I was feeling fine and looking forward to some awesome solosex.
One of the things about my friendship with Pete that I really love is that we both are open about our love of jerking off. We always have been. Even through all of the years we’ve both had our share of hookups with both girls and guys, it seems that for the both of us we hold a special place for each other and our mutual love of masturbation. For both of us our times together usually includes some jerk off play, either each of us working over our own cocks or taking care of each other’s. We get off either way. I knew that the weekend’s backpacking would include some time for us just enjoying ourselves together. Thinking about this started making me horny. I knew there wasn’t a soul around me for what I guessed had to be miles. The idea of that turned me on even more. My cock was firming up and I was getting that feeling of hot anticipation knowing I was going to lose myself in my cockflesh soon. Very soon.
Having a nice soft meadow to sleep on as well as a trusty ground pad and sleeping bag made for a comfortable bate den. I stretched out on top of my bag and set my lantern to a nice glow. By this time my cock was arching out from my balls and begging to be stroked. I reached down and started with a slow long stroke rhythm. I let my eyes close and just floated on the pleasure of my hand on my cock. I was in this state for a little while before I felt a bead of precum at the tip of my cock. I opened my eyes and raised my head looking down at my cock which I aimed up towards my face. Sometimes, when I’m really getting gooned out I can just stare at my cock and watch it throb and pump out the precum. I love to use that awesome natural lube to slick the length of my hard dick. When I really get going I’m alternating between lubing up my cock with it and licking it off of my hands. At this point, I was just watching the bead at the tip of my cockhead when I caught sight of my shadow on the sidewall. I could clearly see the shape of my prone body with both hands working over my cock and balls. I could also see my raised head and the head of my cock aimed at my face.
As I swiped my finger over the tip of my cock and gathered up the bead of precum there I watched the shadow me receive that finger in my mouth. My shadow cock looked huge. The ridge around the head flaring out from the curve of my shaft. As I raised my head I noticed how close my mouth looked to the head of my cock. I stuck out my tongue and stretched, but I wasn’t quite there.
This wasn’t the first time I’d thought about what it would be like to have my mouth full of my own cock. I’d seen plenty of videos of guys licking and sucking themselves into ecstasy. Some were calm and cool about it and made it look so easy and effortless, others showed that it was the result of some serious training and effort. Either way I thought it was amazingly hot and horny. Even though I’m a pretty athletic guy my selfsuck efforts in the past hadn’t been successful, but then again, today’s hike had helped loosen me up. So here I was: alone in my tent, my cock raging hard and feeling like I was about to explode from horniness and desire to have my cock at least shooting off into my mouth. I decided to give in to my horniness and see if I could get a taste. I knew from my yoga classes that the most logical ways to get close were either the plow position which would bring my cock down towards my mouth or to do a deep forward bend bringing my mouth down to my cock. Because of the tight confines of the tent I opted for the forward bend.
Luckily, my tent has a high clearance so I am able to comfortably sit up and have some head room above me. As I was doing this I thought about Pete. As open as we are with one another about masturbating the subject of sucking our own cocks only came up in a joking manner. And knowing as I do that Pete’s got a nice big cock and is flexible from years as an athlete, I often wondered if he shied away from the subject fearing that I’d make fun of him if he admitted he could do it. Maybe if I showed him that I could do it first he’d let me in on what I hoped was his secret.
Bending forward I reached for my toes. My hands grasped my feet and with a few deep breaths I slid them further down the sides of my feet bringing my forearms into contact with my sleeping bag below. My forehead was very nearly on my knees. I stayed like this just breathing deep and feeling the pleasant stretch along my back. I’ve done enough yoga to appreciate the feeling of being deeply stretched. As I settled into the long forward stretch I began to curl my neck towards my groin. Very slowly, very gently, breathing deeply and trying not to rush anything, but feeling the super arousal from my initial stroking begin to burn deeply in me as my whole body began to respond to the deep breathing, the stretching and a sense of something else. Something bigger.
The silence of the mountains at night is one thing that I will forever seek out. It’s one of the main reasons I value these trips. Now, feeling fully aroused, my cock hard and leaking, my muscles stretching and a kind of heat coursing through me that immense silence made me feel larger and more centered. I glanced at my shadow on the wall of the tent and could see the curve of my back as my head arched closer to the head of my cock. I came out of the stretch and did a reverse stretch to even out. Not straining, just feeling the depth of the stretching, I could hear the voice of my yoga instructor calming telling me to breathe and relax, reflect and feel the flow of energy through the body. I did just that. When I was ready to try again I eased upper body forward and down curling my spine. As I did so I let the soles of my feet come together and slide up towards my groin. my back curled dramatically as I reached with my hand to bring my cock up towards my face.
It is almost impossible to say just what happens in that moment of first contact. In my case, my tongue was extended out and as my cock moved upwards towards my face I felt the head of my dick sliding over my tongue. At the same time I felt my tongue sliding over the head of my dick even as I tasted a hint of precum as my tongue passed over the eye of my cock. My first reaction was that I couldn’t believe it. Even as my tongue was running over the head of my cock and my cock was pulsing and getting harder, I thought I was mistaken. I stopped and held still. I breathed deeply and let the hardness of my dick push at my extended tongue. In small movements, I began sliding my tongue back and forth over my cockhead. The feeling was incredible. I had to remind myself to breathe. Luckily, the strain on my back was minimal and I felt the pleasant pull of a very deep yoga stretch.I let this feeling guide me: not straining, but not letting up on the stretch.
I settled into the posture: curving my back, feeling my neck rolling forward and legs pulling my groin closer to my face. I felt my back stretch further and almost by itself, the head of my cock was between my lips. I had about half the head in the entrance of my mouth. My mind was feeling like it was going to explode. I let my lips encircle the head of my cock and my tongue was floating over every surface of my cock that it could reach. I let this go on until I felt the need for a break. I slowly and gently rocked my whole body backwards letting my cock depart from my lips and slowly lowering my legs to the floor.
After a short recovery, I moved my body into the yoga position called the wheel, which is a reverse backbend and the perfect counter-stretch to my previous forward bend. I held the pose and felt all my muscles calm down. Bringing myself flat to the floor I reached down and tugged on my cock. I didn’t stay raging hard, but there was still a heaviness to my aroused dick. I decided to try again. I rolled up to a sitting position and let my spine curve forward as my feet came together. As I was rolling forward I began to feel my lower back rolling back down and my feet coming up towards my head. Rolling back onto my back with very little effort I was able to bring my legs up to and then behind my shoulders. I reached down with one hand and brought my cock right up to my mouth while I slid my other hand down to my ass and lower back to support it. This was amazing. I was able to slide my whole cockhead into my mouth. In no time at all I was fully hard again and sucking and licking my cock. I could extend my tongue to touch the shaft, but that was secondary as my mouth was filled with my cockhead and the underside of my tongue swiped over the ultra sensitive spot underneath.
Like I said before, the dual sensations of having my mouth filled with my cock and my cock being worked over by my mouth was really mind blowing. I was grunting and sweating and so fucking turned on I could hardly stand it. All I wanted was to blow my load into my mouth and at the same time I just wanted to keep doing this for as long as my strength could hold out. I could feel myself moaning as the vibrations traveled through my mouth to my cock making me moan more. I felt only my cock in my mouth and my mouth on my cock and my breath.
I don’t know how long I kept this up, but it couldn’t have been very long given the strain I was feeling through my whole body, but the pleasure was so intense, almost more because I was actually doing it, I was sucking my own cock. It was soon that I began to leak and spurt the first pulses of cum into my mouth. As it began I moved my tongue to the sensitive underside of my cock, which meant that the underside of my tongue was sliding across my frenulum. I was rapidly moving my tongue back and forth and pushing myself into a full-blown orgasm. I felt my mouth coated, from under my tongue, with hot cum as I let myself flatten out, releasing my pulsing cock from my mouth.
I was covered in sweat and my mouth tasted of cum and I couldn’t believe that I had just sucked myself off. Cock blown. Mind blown. And the first time wouldn’t be the last time, either.

SFsucker

Re: A NEW Story

Post by SFsucker »

This great!!! Got me shooting by the end... more, please?

throbcurve

Post by throbcurve »

Thanks, bro. Glad you liked it.
I'll post more soon.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Great story. I'm curious to try selfsucking next time I go hiking. I think I might just be loose enough to do it, although I don't hike alone so my companions may be a little shocked (we do hike nude when possible).

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

You can always say "I thought I saw a tick on my balls and I"m just trying to get as close as possible to find it" ;)