This maybe the end of the road for me.

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

toponcat

This maybe the end of the road for me.

Post by toponcat »

I was a selfsucker from the age of 13 to 25. When I was 13 my best friend and I would maturbate together with old magazines we had found. I had a younger friend just turned 12 who found out about it and wanted to get involved. This second friend had been offering to suck me for a couple of years, but I resisted thinking it'd make me gay or something. My first friend did not turn him down and proceeded to do so right in front of me. It looked VERY pleasureable , but I still resisted. They both made a play for me when they finished, again I resisted. They started teasing me, seeing that I was aroused by what I had just seen. Finally (don't remember which) one said to the other, " I bet he's going home to suck his self off.". Up to this point the possibility never occurred to me, but the idea was in my head. I was an skinny kid of average height and average cock size. When I got home, I skipped supper like I usually did and went to my room, locked the door and stripped my clothes. Seeing my target in of me, I bent down toward my cock and licked the tip. AMAZING I thought so, over the period of a couple of weeks, I kept practicing and eventually tried upsidedown. This was excellent because I bit down to leave bite marks to measure how much I got in. It measured 3 1/2 inches. I decided this was the best position. I used it to get off but never in my mouth. Then it happened, I was about to cum and I slipped and my entire cock went into my mouth. While I was Cumming. I didnt know what to do because I never had this problem before and I was kinda stuck I position. That was the first time of many that I swallowed. That was 40 years ago. I started again in my mid 30's with the same great success. Lately I've gotten the hankering again. Its difficult but I've made a real effort only to lick my balls, which is still pleasurable. Here's the catch, I'm having surgery in about a week and I'm afraid it will affect my flexiblity. However I will continue to try after my recovery.

Xapprentice

Re: This maybe the end of the road for me.

Post by Xapprentice »

I like this story. Especially the part about you slipping and accidentally swallowing your whole penis. :)
An eager apprentice of the X position