gym story - real one

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

andspa

gym story - real one

Post by andspa »

hey guys, this is what happend to me a couple of nights ago at the gym.
I was working out my abs in the stretching area. A guy in his mid 20's came in and start stretching next to me. After a little bit he flipped his legs over his head and i noticed in amazement that his crotch was right on top of his mouth. I started to get erect immediatelly thnking of what that guy could do when naked. Hiding my boner i decided to go and take a shower.
After few minutes that guy walked into the shower and smiled and winked at me.... obviously he noticed my hard on in the stretching room.
I tried to act as normal as possible even though my dick was starting to get erect again.
After few seconds i noticed that he was bending over and gently licking hiis dick ..... he bent over a bit more and he took the all soft dick in his mouth... in few seconds he was able to get one of his testicles in his mouth as well..........
His dick started to get hard and he was keep sucking it while smiling at me. No need to say that i was really turned on!!!
Than with no effort at all he started sucking his cock very slowly going all the way down to the base and all the way out of his mouth. Licking the head, than back to the base... quick lick to his nuts than back to his hard cock (that was about 7" not very thick). I was ready to explodel. Than without taking his mouth off his cock he smiled at me and moved towards me. He take his mouth off his cock and wrapped around mine that exploded the same second he did that.... he drained all my huge load. Than he went back to his own and cum in his mouth. He drained both his own load as well.
He smiled again and left the shower.
That was really hot and i thought i would share it with you guys.

thk8plus4u

Post by thk8plus4u »

I used to surprise guys at the gym all the time with
my SS abilities.
I'd stretch and do the same thing that guy did for you:
throw my legs over my head and pull my crotch to my
mouth.
One time a guy I was familiar with was watching me, and
he said afterwards, "So... can you suck yourself?"
I said yes and smiled.

If there was a guy in the sauna that I took a liking to,
I would play show and tell with our dicks, then suddenly