A Late Night Swim and Suck

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

One summer when I was living in the Southwest, I had the misfortune of having a broken air conditioner. At night the air temperature did not dip below 92 degrees inside or outside, which made it rather uncomfortable to sleep. One sleepless night about 2 a.m I decided to go out to the pool and try to cool off. In my apartment complex the pool was gated and locked at 10:00 p.m.. Not to be detered by this obstrutcion, I scaled the 6' high stucco wall and quietly dropped into the pool area.

It was a beautiful clear night with no moon, only stars. A slight breeze periodically rustled the palms trees surrounding the pool area. Everything was very quiet and tranguile, except for the occasional hum of a car passing on the street in the distance.

The pool could be seen from the second story apartments, but I doubted anyone would be up at that hour. The water invitingly glistened as I stood sweating. I had my swimming trunks on but I thought "why bother getting them wet when there is no one around." So I pulled them down dropping them to my ankles. I kicked them aside with my towel and enjoyed the freedom from restraint.

Naked, I walked to the edge of the pool and quietly slid into the water. Although the water was probably about 85 degrees it was still refreshing. I swam back and forth being careful to not make any noise, watching the stars and enjoying the exhilerating feeling of being naked in plain view of all of the apartments. With the water swirling around my cock and balls it was not long before I found my dick getting quite hard.

After a few minutes the filter pump came on making a slight hum. I new that this meant the water recirc jets would be on. So I swam over to the the edge where one of the jets were. I don't think the pool designers planned this on purpose, but the jets at the deep end were precisely at crotch level. So I positioned myself in front of one of the jets and allowed the bubbling stream of water to massage my dick. I could feel my cock begining to throb with excitement as the bubbles swirled past my balls and around my ass.

I could feel my balls tightening getting ready to expel my load. But it was way too soon to let that happen. So I moved way from the jet and pulled my self out of the water, dangling my legs in the pool. My pulsating cock glistened in the starlight. I felt the tingle of delicious precum working its way up my rod. I took my dick in hand and with my forefinger gave a light squeeze and a gush of precum squirted down my shaft. Not wanting to waste a drop I gathered it on my fingers and carefully licked off, savoring the sweet taste.

With another squeeze another gob of precum gushed out. I rubbed the slippery liquid around the swollen head of my cock and slowly stroked up and down my shaft, enjoying the feel of my rock hard dick. I could not bear it any longer; I had to get my mouth on my dick now!

Holding my dick in place I began to bend over toward my cock. My tongue stretched to reach that precious nectar of precum glistening on my dick, but I was still an inch away. I strained to bend more, finally reaching under my legs and pulling myself toward my cock. Suprislying quickly I felt the unmistakable sensation of my tongue against the head of my smooth hard cock! My heart raced as I began to lick around the edge of the head lapping up my succulent juices. Then I dug my tongue into the hole as more precum seeped out. A little bit of real cum was begining to mix with the precum as my excitement increased. My balls tightened and my cock strained wanting to expel its milky treasure. But it was too soon, I could not allow myself to come just yet. I had to have more of my cock in my mouth!

So I rolled backwards onto my towel, throwing my legs over my head. In this position my pulsing cock was now poking me in the nose. I stuck out my tongue and licked up and down the shaft as much as I could. Not wanting to waste the precum dripping out, I finally I opened my mouth wide and received my pulsing rod.

Its smooth skin felt so good against my tongue. The head was now swollen and slippery with delicious precum. I greedily devoured it, sucking, licking, occasionally fucking my own mouth. I could no longer hold back the flood gates of orgasm, and hot jism squirted into the back of my throat!

I pulled out of my mouth in time to have another gush of cum hit my lips and drip down my chin. My back was now straining so I rolled down and lay flat, swishing the cum in my mouth around. Savoring its texture on my tongue I finally swallowed. Then I gathered the remaining jism from my face and dick on my fingers, licking off the tasty remnants.

I lay there at the edge of the pool for a few more minutes, enjoying the stars waiting for my still erect cock to subside. Then I slipped back into the water for a couple of minutes to cool off again. Happy and satisfied I quietly went back to my apartment, certain that I would return soon for another late night swim and selfsuck!