found another!

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Happy Boy

found another!

Post by Happy Boy »

http://www.bettydodson.com/suckingowncock.htm

How I Learned to Suck My Own Cock

While still a teenager I found a book describing many heterosexual practices. Among them was was something coyly referred to as genital kissing. Quite apart from being aroused by the idea of kissing and licking the labia of female genitalia (such was the language of the book) I was equally aroused by the idea of sucking a penis. This provoked fantasies about the activity with a childhood friend who would probably be quite offended if he knew. The idea was attractive but I did not fancy young men and the only outlet for my desire to suck a penis was to suck my own.

Having decided to do it, it was much easier than I anticipated. I found a suitable place where I would not be disturbed (a garden shed), I lowered my jeans and underpants, bent forward, grasped my thighs, and pulled my face towards my penis. I watched my penis head approach my face. After about four attempts, straightening and stretching between each one, I touched the tip of my penis with the tip of my tongue. All I managed as a teenager was to lick around the tip, and occasionally touch it with my lips.

Over the next few years I developed a better technique. I would sit in the armchair, leaning forwards to grasp underneath the frame, and pull myself down so that my face reached my thighs. Gradually my face would sink down between my thighs, and my mouth closer to my crotch. My eyes made the first contact, touching my testicles with my nose following and then slowly, my mouth coming into line. I found that I could reach my limp penis with my lips if I pulled it towards my mouth, but the manipulation would quickly cause an ejaculation and I would find an inflated penis head between my teeth.

The feeling on my lips and tongue of this smooth, soft yet firm, flesh was like no other I have experienced. In the early days the sensation remained for a while after the event. At the beginning of each session of auto-fellatio, once I had established contact, it was my lips and tongue that could touch the tip of my penis. After a while I could suck the whole head into my mouth and feel my teeth against it, my lips enclosing it, and my tongue licking all round the head. Of course, my penis became erect quickly, particularly since I would pull it towards my mouth with one hand, so in those days I never dreamt of the pleasure of rolling the foreskin back with my tongue.

I read an article in Forum Magazine in the early 70s, I think by Robert Chartham, which led me to this pleasure. In it he described being shown how to suck his penis by lying on a sofa, shoulders on the seat and legs over his head with his feet on the floor. His teacher, so he wrote, was next to him on the sofa, licking "her clitoris!" I have not found any other reference to the possibility that some women can lick/suck their genitals; can any lady out there do it?

Having gained the knowledge from the article, I used the technique with moderate success for some years but usually hand assisted to achieve tip to lip contact. One evening, being alone, I had a long hot bath (to increase suppleness) and devoted the next two hours to achieving my desire: to suck in the whole of my penis and slowly bring myself to orgasm using only my mouth and tongue. I lay on my back, knees over my head, allowing the weight of my legs to do the necessary work of pulling my crotch towards my face. Without a hand stretching my penis, I waited patiently watching it come closer to my face; even after my tongue had touched the tip I waited, still not stretching it. I lay there, balls pressed onto my nose, contact becoming tighter as the minutes went by. Occasionally I would shift position to adjust the alignment of penis and mouth.

Eventually, about fifty minutes later, I reached my goal; I took the short length of my penis into my mouth, my tongue felt the hair at its base and my upper lip was on the hair on my balls. The erection came on as I sucked and chewed and my penis reached the back of my mouth; I needed to relax to avoid choking, withdrawing slightly and tonguing with increasing vigor as orgasm approached.

Fluid (precum?) began to flow in little dribbles into my mouth. I licked the hole at the tip to taste the fluid better and ran my tongue around the head feeling the almost indescribably soft membrane. I sucked hard with orgasm coming closer. I could not hold back any more and spurts of semen hit the roof of my mouth and the back of my throat. After savoring the liquid, penis subsiding in my mouth, I swallowed it and, exhausted, went to bed. But the best was yet to come.

Very early in the morning I was awakened by the need to pee; after emptying my bladder, I wondered whether the suppleness had left me so I bent over to reach my penis. First time! No long exercises! I could take my penis straight into my mouth. Fresh urine drops, sweat, and stale semen combined in a powerfully erotic cocktail. My erection returned, and after more sucking, licking and chewing, I came for the second time. The semen was thinner than before, and even tasted weaker, but the erotic sensation was out of this world. Much to my regret I have never achieved complete penetration again.

Albert

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

http://www.bettydodson.com/cockcummer.htm

Dear Betty,

I started playing with my cock when I was around 9 years old. I learned from a friend who sucked me outside in the woods. After 2 minutes I felt this crazy feeling in my penis and I got up and had an orgasm, but I didn't ejaculate, I urinated. I remember asking him why he would suck me like that and he said that it gave him more of a "sex taste". That was my only gay experience.

After that I would masturbate all the time and I would orgasm but would not ejaculate. I loved the feeling and would do it all the time. Then one day when I was 12 I began to ejaculate. My first ejaculation was very little. They got bigger and bigger as time went on. It's a little under 8 inches long. It has a curve to it but it doesn't bother me too much. I would rather it be perfectly straight but it doesn't interfere with sex.

Being very flexible when I was younger I was able to lick the tip of it. Then after trying for a while and stretching I was able to suck the whole thing. At one point I was able to even get my balls in my mouth.

I've swallowed my load many times and I think it's a turn-on. I have never sucked another man's cock but I know how exciting it could be. I love to pull it out of my mouth while I'm coming so I can taste the warm semen on my lips wishing it was another man's. A man's hard cock spurting his juicy hot load in my mouth would probably be the most erotic thing I could ever do.

Until that day, I will continue to come in my own mouth. I'm in no rush to have sex with a man. I will wait for the right person if he ever comes along. I'd prefer a nice hard cock like mine

Miguel
Last edited by blacksunshineaz on Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blacksunshineaz

http://www.bettydodson.com/cockjoele1.htm

Hello Betty!

I'm 34 and I love my penis. But the closest relation I had with it was when I was 11 to 15 years old. I was able to self-suck myself back then. God it was great!

Whenever my mom was out of the apartment, I would go in the living room, naked, and lie down on my back on the thick carpet on the floor. I would then bring my legs and buttocks up and I would put my feet behind my head. This brought my big hard cock right above my mouth. By putting a pillow under my neck, I would then be able to suck the tip of my penis. Sometimes, I'd get up to about two inches in my mouth.

Once my cock was between my warm moist lips, I would usually come within about 10 seconds. Most of the times I would keep it in my mouth and quickly run to the bathroom to spit it out, but once in a while I would swallow my load. Other times, I would pull back just before coming and shoot all over my face.

Unfortunately, when I got to a certain age during my teen years, I gradually lost the flexibility to suck myself and I had to stop because it would give me back pain for days afterwards.

I must say that my wife of ten years sucks really well, but it never did compare to my auto-blowing. (Sigh)...

Love you all,

Joel
Last edited by blacksunshineaz on Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blacksunshineaz

http://www.bettydodson.com/autofellatio1.htm

Dear Dr. Dodson,

I am wondering what you can tell me about auto fellatio. I'm about 7.5" long and have been able to get the head of my penis in my mouth for about the last 16 years, since I was 15. I don't even remember the first time it happened or how I discovered it. I generally pump my shaft and lick the head. It takes about 10 to 15 minutes for me to cum this way. I cum faster when I play with my nipples or have some form of prostate stimulation.

Am I unusual? I worry that no one ever talks about auto fellatio. Also does this make me gay? I don't feel gay at all. I fantasize about older women a lot and would love to do this in front of an older woman and have her play with my balls and ass. I love just stroking my cock the ordinary way too.

Thanks.
Happily loving my cock

Dear Todd,

Aren't you the lucky man! I'm not sure if I would get any work done if I could give myself oralsex. I suspect that not too many men have the agility to do it. I would further speculate that those who can, do so but never tell anyone.

There was an article about Autofellatio in the January 2001 issue of Hustler magazine. You can also check out a website called www.solosuck.com that, according to my diligent, still horny, and ever researching Webmaster, has great photos of guys giving themselves head. So you are not alone and you are not necessarily gay and it sounds to me like you are having a great time happily loving your cock.

Betty

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

great finds you guys. keep up the good work