True first times

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

mso_lucky

True first times, part 5

Post by mso_lucky »

One evening, I was home alone and I was looking forward to play my favorite game: sucking myself.
As I previously mentioned, I sucked myself in every corner of the house. I was wondering where I could do it when I gazed at one of the basement windows. This window was under our porch and the accumulation of snow provided great privacy. You read correctly, snow, it was winter!

I opened the window to see if it might be possible to suck myself there, to see if it wouldn't be too cold.
Surprisingly, sheltered from the wind like inside an igloo, it was not too cold. There was some snow on the ground; but you could still see frozen earth in places. I stripped; but I put my boots on, for fear of getting cold feet and I went out the window.
At first, sitting on the floor, bare ass, well yes, it was cold; but after a while I became accustomed.
As many should know after being in cold water, our favorite organ tends to shrink when it is cold.

Since I was very limber, I could sometimes take all my cock in my mouth. Even if my cock wanted to play hide and seek like a turtle hiding in its shell; this ability proved to be useful and I was able to wrap my lips around my shrunken dick. Once it was in my mouth, my cock didn't take long to go back to its normal size and I started to suck it and lick it, giving myself the usual pleasure.

Even if I moved up and down sucking my cock and enjoying it, the cold started to take its tow on the rest of my body. I needed to speed things up and my cock reacted accordingly. I could feel the build up and I felt the first shot of cum in my mouth, then another, and another. I swallowed this nice load of cum, lick myself clean and came back inside in the warm. I repeated the experience a couple times; but that night was the first time I suck myself outside during winter.

mso_lucky

True first times, part 6

Post by mso_lucky »

Most of my selfsuck sessions happened in my bedroom. However, my parent's bedroom became one of my favorite places to suck my cock when my parents weren't around.

One day, I looked in my parent's dressers and found something interesting in one of my mother's drawers. Among her bras, there was a sort of detachable strap. I guess she could modify that bra to wear it with a strapless dress. This strap was soft and comfortable and I don't know how I got this idea; but I wrapped it around the base of my cock. The blood flow in my cock being stopped, it gave me a rock hard erection that I could maintain without touching myself. In a way, I just created my first cock ring. With this cock ring, I didn't have to suck my cock to make it hard. This allowed me to easily lick it up and down, to move my tongue around the head of my cock without using my hands which were placed under my thighs to help me take more of my cock in my mouth.

This new found accessory was not the only reason my parent's bedroom became one of my favorite rooms. Selfsucking on their bed, I was able to see myself in the mirror that was above my mother's dresser. Furthermore, their closet doors were sliding mirror doors. Selfsucking on my parent's bedroom floor, I had an even closer look at myself with my cock in my mouth.

Licking and sucking myself like that was great until it wasn't. The stop of blood flow made my dick blue and after a while it even became painful. I knew I had to remove this strap at some point anyway because if I came on it, I would have a hard time explaining it to my mom. After removing the strap, my cock was very sensitive; but this didn't stop my selfsuck session.

There was something exciting with being able to see myself. To see my cock in my mouth, to see myself lick it. I could feel the load cumming, I could see myself when I came in my mouth. I didn't swallow right away. Opening my mouth, I could see my cum before swallowing it. That was wonderful.

Chadwick81

Re: True first times

Post by Chadwick81 »

I was maybe 14 and was hanging out at the gravel pit near my house. I spent a lot of time here as a teen. It was a great place to stroke my cock. I could strip right down and walk around with my hard cock swinging. I had broken into a women’s house and stole a big rubber dildo and bras and panties from her drawers. I had big plans. I got the furthest corner of the pit and stripped down. My cock was rock hard and oozing pre cum, from the thoughts in my mind. I dressed up in her lingerie and pulled out the big rubber cock. I slid my mouth up and down on it, sliding it deeper and deeper down my throat. Unfortunately this was 25 years ago before phones or I woulda made videos. I deep throated the dildo for a good twenty minutes, I just couldn’t get enough. I found a nice spot to lay down and pulled the panties down to my knees. I put my legs up spit in my hand and got my tight virgin asshole nice and wet. I slowly slid the dildo in and out until I found a good rhythm. I’d never felt such an intense feeling. I worked the dildo in and out until I blew a huge load on myself with out even touching my cock. I pulled the dildo out and rubbed cum all over it and slid it back in my ass. I wanted real cock in my mouth, so with dildo in ass I brought my legs over and pushed on my ass until my throbbing cock was on my lips. I licked around the head while I stroked until I shot a huge load down my throat. I found a new hobby that day and had a goal, get my whole cock in my mouth. I would eventually get most of it, but haven’t been able to in about ten years.
Fill me with loads

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Daaaamn. Great story Chadwick. I remember stealing some toys from some aunts. Never broke into anyones house before though..
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

art_of_edging

Post by art_of_edging »

First Cum Outside

I was on a Saturday bike ride deep in the forest.
My cock had been throbbing on the bike seat for miles.
Every bump pressed on my engorged perineum.
So much precum started to flow out I couldn't ride anymore.

Stopped at a clearing next to a beaver pond.

Didn't even bother to look around...

Pulled my aching cock out of my zipper.
Milked out a stream of precum that filled the palm of my hand.
Swallowed it down before it could cool.

Dismounted my bike and placed it against a tree.
Stripped my clothes off and laid them out to flip over on.

Cock was so hard I barely needed pressure on my hips.
Reached up and squeezed my perineum.
Full stream of precum leaked into my mouth.

Pulled my hips down and it was already a done deal.
My cock head plumped with blood as cum began the journey from my balls.
The tongue pooled what was left in the pipe anticipating the first pulse.

So much power, I see stars as cum pumps out.
The force in my cock was too much for my tongue.
A powerful stream hit the back of my throat.
I could barely keep it all in.

Sucked out every drop, milking out the last bead onto the tip of my tongue.

Got dressed and finished my ride.

mso_lucky

True first times, part 7

Post by mso_lucky »

Seeing myself sucking my cock in front of the mirror was exciting and I wished I could capture the moment.

Today, most teens have a phone that can take digital pictures and videos. Back then, these phones didn't exist.
If you wanted pictures, you used a camera, clipped a flash strip or cube on top of it for inside pictures, peek through
a small visor and press a button. You would then bring the film to a store to get developed and two weeks later, you could pickup your pictures.

So this was not really an option because first, not easy to take a selfie and even more difficult while sucking your own cock and second,
because the clerk developing your pictures could then see you sucking a cock and that could be worst; you could have gone to a store that had these new automated machines. People would gathered in front of the store window to watch strips of pictures come out of the machine. That's not something I was ready to share.

If you were serious about photography; you could develop your own. I thought about it for awhile but I was too afraid that one day my mom or dad would ask to be with me in the dark room and watch me develop pictures. If there were some of me sucking my cock on that film; that could be very awkward.

Then, my mother bought one of those Polaroid instant camera with integrated flash as a father's day gift. You pressed the button, the picture came out and everybody gathered around to see the picture developing before your eyes. Wow, if they only knew why I was so exited. Not by the instant picture; but the “souvenirs” I could now take if I used it.

As soon as I got a chance of being alone, I “borrowed” my father new camera to take selfies of my self-sucking session. First few pictures were blurry, out of focus, because the camera was too close. I tried pointing at the mirror, the focus seemed better; but I couldn't see mush because of the flash.
I eventually got a good one where I could clearly see myself sucking my own cock. My first picture of me sucking myself. I hid it in my room and destroyed the others. I cherished that picture.

I wish I still had that picture today; but one day my mom almost found it, so I didn't take any chance and eventually destroyed that one too.
Ah, If I were 40 years younger; what I could do with today's technology.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i have a bad habit of hitting a new milestone, then realizing how late it is and thinking "i'll post about that tomorrow", but never following through. :(

even though it is after 6am here, i don't have to be up early so i am going to make sure i post this one before i go get a couple hours sleep. ;)

so, my family has been passing a nasty cold around. i am feeling better, but i haven't been eating a lot and dropped a couple pounds. had a nice hot shower and a colonic tonight, then i sat down at the PC for some videos and fun time. :)

it was a perfect storm...i was not only getting all the way down, i was able to hold it there. i have discovered that if i don't burn a lot of energy with a bunch of bobbing up and down, i am able to just use my tongue and suction while breathing shallowly for much longer. i was driving myself crazy like this and decided that if i wanted it to last, i was only going to use my mouth (no stroking when i come up for air like i usually do).

so i'm sitting here with my cock down my throat, just swallowing around it (and gagging a few times)...i'm getting close, but i can tell i am not going to make it through the orgasm without coming up for another deep breath so just before i cum i stop one last time to breathe and stretch. while i am doing that it softens a bit (i *am* 56 and not on any supplements, lol!) i stuff my semi back in my mouth and toy at it with my tongue for a bit as it hardens. as it is growing back down my throat, i push up with the length of my tongue against my cock. HOLY FUCK!!! that pushes the head of my cock into my throat, and when i release the pressure it pops back out...repeat...repeat...REPEAT!! i am sitting here while my cock is fucking its throat, and while i am barely moving i just keep breathing shallow and keep going...and i made it all the way to one of the best orgasms in recent memory without stopping again!

too bad i didn't catch it on camera, but it was so fucking good! :)