Footlong Selfer -- a true story

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

nyc SELFSUCK

Footlong Selfer -- a true story

Post by nyc SELFSUCK »

I met the guy while standing at a urinal.

He was an older guy, about 50, wore glasses. On the thin
side, but in good shape. i glanced over at him to check out
his 'stuff'... and i couldn't believe it. Next to my dad's, it was
the hugest cock i had ever seen, about 8 or 9 inches soft,
hanging there, big and thick.

I showed him my thick, beautiful dick, which was rising to it's
full 8 and a half, while staring at his monster meat.

Suddenly, someone came in, and he quickly zipped up and left.

I followed him outside, and boldly walked up to him.

"Can i have your number?", i asked nervously, a mere 26 years old
at the time; wasn't too experienced, but i knew what i wanted.

He wrote down his number, smiled, and left. His name was John, and he lived in New Jersey. I was sure he gave me a wrong number, just to get rid of me, but the phone rang when i called the next day, and he answered.

Thus began a long off-and-on friendship with this older 'daddy' figure,
whose enormous cock grew to a measured 12 plus inches; very thick, with really big nuts.

I asked him many questions, and was especially interested in hearing about his younger years... I wanted to know what it was like for him as
a teen to carry that thing around.

He told me about swim classes that, back in the day, were held in the nude. This was more acceptable then, and his instructor often called him out of the water to talk about his technique. He said, looking back on it now, he was sure the guy just wanted to see that monster dick up close and personal.

Being an avid selfsucker, i had to pop the question: Was he into autofellatio, or had he ever enjoyed sucking that beautiful, huge piece of meat himself?

He smiled and said softly, "Well, i can't do it anymore... but i used to do it quite often as a teenager... up till i was about 40."

I got a major hard-on upon hearing this, and about a week later, i showed him what i could do. He said he was jealous, and wanted very much to tell me how much he loved his cock, and used to love bending forward and sucking it.

He also mentioned that he could self-fuck.

"Now?", i asked, nervously.

"Yes," he said. "We'll find some time next Saturday afternoon, and i'll show you."

The whole week, it was all i could think about. Watching John's footlong dong enter his own ass would make me cream over and over, just imagining it happening.

Saturday came, and he met me outside his house, the house where he had been married (now divorced)... He had a son that i saw in framed pictures, but never met. I often wondered about his son's endowment...

But for now, the focus was on John, and his amazing self-fuck feat that he was about to show me. We entered the bedroom, and he undressed, that thick snake dangling between his legs.

He had made for himself, some years ago, a solid footlong dildo, made of porcelein, i think. He used vaseline on his cock and his ass, and then inserted the giant dildo.

"This is to prepare for things to come," he said, and in and out he'd push that fake hard schlong, going deeper and deeper each time.

Then he held on to the head of his cock and guided it to his opening. I was almost dizzy with anticipation. The moment had come. John pushed almost half of that 12 incher up his ass, and began sliding it in and out, moaning all the time...

"The feeling...", he said, "is indescribable."

TO BE CONTINUED......

fdragon

Post by fdragon »

well.....