the contract

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Selffing

the contract

Post by Selffing »

I'd always been blessed with an outstanding package, but like most men always wanted to be bigger!
Let me rewind to last fall, it was a crisp Thursday and as usual I was at the sauna top shelf my slim frame covered in sweat head in my crotch sucking on my throbbing cock, the local patrons looking on some with interest some distain some with envy. I didn't mind I was focused on the task of feeding myself and getting as much of myself in my throat.
On this particular day there was a newbie in attendance a very skinny man who kept his towel firmly around his incredibly thin frame, he didn't interact with anyone else but I could tell he was packing something huge!
I felt the familiar churning in my balls then the rush of my liquid lunch...mmmm heavenly, I uncoiled relaxed my aching back and lay there savoring my latest acomplishment.
The sauna crowd dwindled til only I and the newbie remained
"That's very impressive"
I looked up, the skinny man had a soft warm voice
"Why thank you" I said "am I right in thinking you're hidding something rather Impressive yourself?"
Without a word the stranger stood and released his towel "wow"

Selffing

Re: the contract

Post by Selffing »

I stuttered, momentarily unable to comprehend the enormity of what I was seeing, upon standing his skinny frame was even thiner than it had appeared whilst he was seated, every bone in his body was visible covered by his paper thin skin very little muscle and zero fat, added to that he had not a hair on him. Although he was the thinest man I'd ever seen he exuded a healthy glow which eminated from his core.
The thing that took my breath away was what was somehow attached to his crotch gorgeous pendulous balls and a cockthat hung to below his knees.
"Wow oh my goodness how does your body carry that much weight?" Probably the lamest question I could have asked but it was the first thing that came to mind!
"Haha" he smiled "you are impresed?"
I recovered a little "well yes absolutely, that's the most enormous cock I've ever seen how is that possible?"
"I belong to a group of men who over time have perfected the ability to increase the size of their genitals to what you see before you and in many cases grow much larger than l"
My head was now spinning at what he said in a matter of fact way.
"You mean that there are others larger than you?
"Yes I'm less than average, some of the others in the group find going out in public a little..... challenging"
I pinched myself thinking I was dreaming, this couldn't be happening
He continued " my roll within the group is to act as a scout to seek out suitable.... candidates who desire "self improvement", your abilities have not gone unnoticed"
What??? was going on, I pinched myself again harder this time, I must have passed out, must be suffering from extreme dehydration!
" I'm probably talking to myself, but need to shower and drink some water"
"Your not dreaming" he smiled
I stretched swung my legs to the floor and headed to the sauna door.
The shower was cold and felt like neadles to my skin, I drank from the water fountain for what seemed like an age ""your imagening things"" I told myself after a long while of cooling off I made my way back to the warmth of the sauna

Selffing

Post by Selffing »

At the door I hesitated""your loosing it"" I said to myself shook my head and opened the door.
Many men who suck themselves don't consider being gay or straight and although I had a few selfsuck male friends I occasionally met with to "compair notes" we only enjoyed each others company and helped one another reach new depths of our common hobby/talent very rarely did we enjoy each others cock, but now and again we indulged one another.
I entered the sauna, at first it seamed to be empty but as my eyes became accustomed yet again to the gloom I could make out the slender body on the top shelf, his towel was once again In place and he smiled once more "still think your dreaming?"
"Well no but how is possible to be as you are? You have a strange ora about you that..... well is making me extremely horny"

Selffing

Post by Selffing »

I could feel the blood pressure rising in my stirring penis with the realisation that this was really happening, once again the skinny man with his godlike cock stood and moved closer, before I knew it he was cupping my balls with his slender delicate fingers, I could hear the blood roaring in my ears and as I looked down my cock became so engorged it felt as if was going to burst
"I see you are a little arroused" he smiled and without another word took my whole incredibly solid cock deep into his throat not a gag or a hesitation, waves of pure nerve shredding orgasm ran through my trembling body and my balls exploded into his warm delicious throat
"Mmm you have great potential" he said as he straightened as if nothing had happened.
My trembling legs became weak and buckled beneath me my heart felt as though it was bursting from my chest as I fell back to the sauna bench
"I..I.... have nn...never experienced anything like that before" I managed to gasp, my head was swooning.

My cock was a respectable 9inches in length and around 3inches girth, I'd never been fully deepthroat before but this skeletal man had swallowed me with no effort at all and made me cum almost instantly!!! How was this possible?

My balls felt empty my cock flaccid and unresponsive "did you enjoy?"
"Y..y..es" I managed to stammer "but how did you do that?
"It's a natural practice for us of "the group"" he said matter of factly
I sat there feeling weak yet strangely peaceful and content.
He stood before me and I studied him closer, the skin translucent stretched taut over his skeletal frame, as me eyes took him in and they drifted from his down over his ribs to that incredible waspish waist he once again unfastened his towel and let it fall seductively to the floor...........that cock.....that cock....that huge flaccid monstrous cock.
" I feel inadequate for the first time in my life"
"Would you like to be as large or larger?" he said, As he did so he grasped his huge fleshy cock halfway down with one hand and raised it to his chest. He just stood there with his flaccid monster half its length up to the nipple its bulbous foreskin touching those Fabulous balls.

As a selfsuck the realisation hit me like a sledgehammer!!!!!

SFsucker

Post by SFsucker »

Hot story... hope you continue it!

phil

Post by phil »

I figure he must have been accepted as a candidate to enlarge his genitals and is now having too much fun to sit down and write it up. :)

Selffing

Post by Selffing »

Posted on lpsg

Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Selffing wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:36 am
Posted on lpsg
Would you please post a link to the lpsg story? Much appreciated, as it's difficult to find there.

Selffing

Post by Selffing »

Hi Eddie, username "Selffer3" on lspg you should be able to find it x

Selffing

Post by Selffing »

Just bumped it

Eddie

Post by Eddie »