Self Suck by underh2o

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Happy Boy

Self Suck by underh2o

Post by Happy Boy »

Self Suck
by underh2o

As a youth at school I was a regular masturbator, jacking off two or three times a day. I would often meet my friend Chris in the boys toilets for our jack-off session together. We would drop our school trousers and start to rub each other through our white Jockey briefs. Eventually we had to unleash our rampant little cocks and finish each other off. One day Chris came with such force his spunk splashed all over my school trousers making a sticky mess.

When we went swimming the games we played were great fun. When he swam through my legs I would trap him and make him struggle to try to get to the surface. He always had to resort to groping my stiff cock which was bulging in my tight Speedos. To really make him struggle I would rip off his goggles, and hold him underwater. He would eventually have to let out all his air and this always resulted in him squeezing my balls. The pool was always full on Saturday morning so we could do what we liked. One day our underwater wrestling was so intense I shot my load in my swimming trunks.

I was also very slim and supple. At the age of seventeen, I tried to suck my own cock. One evening I sat on the edge of the bed and found that, by putting my arms around my thighs and pulling, I could just reach the head of my penis with my lips. I almost shot my load that first time with the intense pleasure of feeling my lips on my penis.

After that, I would do some loosening-up exercisers every evening; things like pulsing my cock up to thirty times, then sit on the bed and suck myself. I liked to get dressed up too. Long white tube socks and tight, black lycra shorts were my favorites. The feel of the soft cotton around my neck and then the tight lycra thrust in my face, and all the my time my rock hard cock pulsing away, almost brought me to climax prematurely. Once I had removed my cycling shorts I let my cock work its way out of my Y-front briefs.

I eventually managed to get a fair length of my penis into my mouth and I could hold that position for at least half an hour. When in the bath I learned how to suck my penis underwater and how to hold my breath for a minute and a half and how to hold back when I was coming so that I drew out the pleasures of self-sucking before finally shooting my load into my mouth and drinking all of it. I loved the taste of my warm sperm. Later on I experimented with other positions and found one where, by lying on the bed, I could cross my ankles behind my head and, by pulling on my buttocks with my left hand, could bring my mouth to my lycra cycling shorts which contained my rigid penis, this left my right hand free to massage my balls and ass. I could also get a much deeper penetration- this was when I leaned how to deep-throat myself. I have been doing this regularly ever since. Then one day my master found me out.

Having got up late on that morning, I had missed my regular morning jack-off. My hard cock was still poking out of my pajama trousers at breakfast time so I had to slip on my lycra cycling shorts underneath to hold everything in place. Although I like to wear a jock, there is nothing more erotic or effective than a skin tight pair of lycra shorts. I went into the bathroom. I must have forgotten to lock the door. I had taken a deep breath and had submerged beneath the water. Once underwater I released my cock from my wet lycra shorts and being so relaxed it was easy for me to start sucking myself. When the master came in and saw what I was doing he dropped his jeans to reveal his paisley print boxer shorts. With three thrusts of his big cock he worked himself free of the material and was ready to start jacking off.

The masters hand moved towards my head and, only just giving me time to take a breath, plunged my head underwater. While underwater I brought my rock hard cock up to my mouth and opened it ready for an underwater self-suck. I managed to reach the master's cock and I was able to start to rub.

About a minute had passed and I could feel myself getting close to climax. I started to release some of the air from my lungs, the bubbles reached the surface. I started to struggle, I just could not stay underwater any longer. Who was going to cum first? I rubbed the master's cock faster

Things were desperate now, I had nearly expended all the air from my lungs and I was starting to drown. I struggled even more. The master's hand remained firm holding me underwater with my big fat cock in my mouth.

At the point when I thought I was going to drown I climaxed. My hot juice shot into my mouth. I felt the masters juice explode onto my arm. I came to the surface gasping for air but fully satisfied.

Now the master often asks me to fellate myself in front of him. He stands over me and watches, jacking off at the same time. He loves to see me shoot my hot cum into my mouth, so I withdraw my penis from my mouth on the first spurt, but take it back in to complete the ejaculation. I am now able to penetrate to the point where my lips rest at the base of my penis touching my balls. I'm just such a flexible guy!