Eric

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Happy Boy

Eric

Post by Happy Boy »

Eric

I had been in a kind of sexually experimenting relationship with a friend named Eric and needless to say, being a young man at the time, I wanted to try everything I could...and I think I did...;)

It was a Saturday night and Eric and I had just gotten back from a friend's house where we had a great time listening to that friends new demo tape with his band (I am also a musician and I play guitar. Just thought you might like to know).

Anyway, while we were there, my friend gave us 2 joints and told us that it was supposed to be incredible stuff and to enjoy. Eric and I did not do drugs of any kind but to be polite we accepted and I put the joints in my coat pocket and off we went.

Eric came back home with me because he was sleeping over. My parents had said that it was OK earlier and that he was always welcome to spend the night (my parents were really great people, they've since passed on, but I doubt they were aware of what Eric and I were doing when we were alone, which was just fine with me). Anyway...we got home around 12:30AM and both of my folks were asleep.

Silently we went up to my room and started getting ready for bed and other things (yum). As we started taking off our clothes I noticed Eric's dick peeking out of his boxers. I pointed to it and asked him if he noticed that his dick was "starring" at me. He looked down at his crotch and said "yeah" he did. "Oh!?" I replied.

I walked up to him and said "well as long as the ice is broken lets not waste any time". Eric smiled at my suggestion as we quickly took off our clothes.

A few seconds later there we were, standing naked and sporting erections. We began to kiss softly and I rubbed his balls. Eric moaned and rubbed mine as well. I loved when he did that. He was getting me rather hot and I started to lick his chest and nipples trying to softly bite them as they became harder. He did the same to me and it felt great. His hot breath on my nipples made me super hard.

I grabbed his dick and began playing with his overhang of foreskin (he had/has a great uncut cock while I am cut). I rubbed his foreskin gently between my fingers and began to stroke him slowly and lovingly. He really liked this and told me not to stop. I thought I could do one better so I got on my knees and engulfed him into my mouth. I sucked on him slow and gently feeling him get harder in my mouth. He was moaning softly and as I pushed my tongue into the folds of his foreskin I could taste his sweet/salty pre-cum. I licked at his head while I jerked him with my hand.

While I was doing this I was also jerking myself and the pleasure was intense. I then got an idea and got up off my knees. Eric looked at me like "why the fuck are you stopping". I told him that I thought it might be cool to smoke one of those joints that we got earlier. He puzzled over it for a few seconds and then said "yeah ok, why not".

I grabbed my sweats, put them on, and went downstairs to where the coats were hanging and I got the 2 joints. I went back upstairs and Found some matches in my drawer. I then went over to the window and opened it up. The cool air felt nice against my skin and I motioned for Eric to come on over. I then removed my sweats and felt the breeze on my dick and nuts and loved it. Eric had gone soft at this point so I got on my knees again and began sucking him. I handed him one of the joints which he lit and took a few puffs of.

He began to cough which made his dick twitch and jerk in my mouth. He then passed it to me and said it felt good although a little strong. I put the joint to my lips and inhaled deep. I didn't cough but I felt the smoke go down strong. As I held my breath for a few seconds I could feel the effect almost immediately. Quickly sucking Eric's dick back into my mouth I started sucking on him faster.

Eric took another hit and passed me the joint again. I inhaled deeply and without breathing placed my mouth on Eric's dick again with the smoke still trapped inside me. Man what a rush. My head started to feel lighter and when I passed the joint to Eric he declined so I smoked the rest and within about a minute I felt totally wasted and cool. I was really feeling the buzz and sucking on Eric's dick made it that much more incredible.

I was still jerking off at this point but slowly as I felt a nice warmth run through my cock and balls. Eric was moaning now and I knew that He would soon cum. I took my hand away from my dick and grabbed his ass shoving him more into my face. I sucked harder than I think I ever had and before I knew it my mouth was being blasted with Eric's cum. God, I was so hungry for his cum that I kept sucking and jerking him with my hand not wanting a drop to miss the inside of my mouth. His cum tasted so sweet and I was so high that I felt like it was ice cream and that all I wanted to do was to keep sucking that cum in until I couldn't take anymore. But as life would have it he stopped cumming. However, I gave him a very good tongue bath and made sure that I squeezed any leftover cum from his cock shaft.

Eric's knees began to buckle and he moved away from me to sit down. As he backed up towards the bed I kept his cock in my mouth and moved with him until he sat down. His cock had gotten soft at this point so I got up and sat down beside him. I held on to his dick just playing with it and enjoying the various emotions and mind-altering feelings that I was experiencing from the joint and Eric's dick.

Eric kissed me and asked me if he could do something for me. I said "no, not yet, I want to suck myself" (Eric was used to this). And with that I bent down towards my crotch and sucked myself into my mouth. My dick twitched with the warmth of my mouth and my balls seemed to be on fire. I began bobbing up and down and soon I could feel my balls getting tighter.

I then let my cock slip out of my mouth and got on top of the bed to throw my legs over my head to suck myself in a new position. As I did this I asked Eric to open the top drawer of my bureau. He did, and I asked him to take out the condoms and little bottle of lube that were there. He found them and asked me what I wanted them for. He was grinning (as if he didn't know). I asked him to put on the rubber and lube up his cock because as I was sucking myself I wanted him to stick his cock deep inside my ass. I am usually not one for anal sex but sometimes when I am in the mood that's all I crave. And baby was I ever in the mood...:)

So he did just that. He rubbed the lube on his condom covered dick and then walked over to the bed where my legs were in the air and rubbed some around my asshole. He then insert a finger in my ass to get me loose. This worked and soon he had 3 fingers in there and I thought I would burst. I had stopped sucking because I didn't want to cum until he was deep in my ass. He then got on the bed and started rubbing my ass hole with his cock which of course was rigid with anticipation.

Man, I don't think I ever wanted a cock in me as badly as I did then. It was incredible as he began to push his dick in me and within a few moments my ass was wide with his dick in it. I then got my cock back in my mouth and started sucking myself again, but slowly.

As Eric got comfortable standing on my bed, cock in ass, he was able to thrust himself a little faster and soon he had worked himself into a rhythm that made my dick dance in my mouth. I sucked faster and I knew that I couldn't hold off any longer. BANG!!! My cock started spewing gobs and gobs of sperm into my mouth. I kept sucking and I couldn't stop. The feeling was unbelievable and I couldn't believe how much I was cumming.

Eric was going at my ass faster and a few seconds later I could feel Eric shake as his cum shot into the condom covered dick that was banging my ass hard. He kept thrusting and mumbling moans for about a minute more then it was over. He stayed on top of me until his dick flopped out of my ass, then he came over to me and lied down beside me.

We kissed for a long time and then we got up to go to the bathroom. I noticed his cum had leaked out of the condom and onto my sheets. We laughed and I said that mom would be wondering how I was always staining the sheets (that being said, I always made sure to do my own laundry). We then washed up and I showed him to the guest room. We never slept together when my parents were home out of respect, and maybe a little fear.

After I made sure Eric was all tucked in nicely, I made my way back to my room and crashed onto my bed. My head was still reeling from the joint and orgasm, and as I began to fall asleep I gently fingered my ass which was moist from the lube and thought of how I would use the other joint.

We did smoke the last joint a couple of weeks later and if you would like, I can share that experience as well? Lemme know, and thanks for reading. And if you have any personal SS experiences you would like to share with me or the group, please do not hesitate to do so. Ciao for now.

Jason R., Montreal