Plan D

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Happy Boy

Plan D

Post by Happy Boy »

Plan D

It was the beginning of June, June 7th 1990 to be exact and I was just on my way home after having attended a party at a friend of a friends' house. I guess it must have been close to 2:30AM and quite dark as the sky was cloudy shedding little, if any, moonlight. It was also starting to rain but at that moment it was just a fine mist. I love the rain so I decided to take my time walking home since I was in no hurry and kind of self-reflective. I had a really good time at the party and was feeling quite content. I was feeling a full bladder and needed to relieve myself.

I came across a local park that I had been to many times and decided to find a secluded area to take a whiz. Walking into the park I made sure no one was hanging around or making out on one of the many park benches.

When I felt the place was clear of prying pedestrians I made my way to a spot that was perfect for a public pee. It was a little area with a small clearing, one bench, perfectly hidden by a bunch of bushes and a few big trees. Really needing to go badly I guickly unzipped my fly, yanked out my dick and found blessed relief in a long peeing session. Once my business was concluded I flopped my dick back in my pants and was about to turn around to leave when my always horny consciousness popped a wicked idea into my head.

Quickly looking around again I felt that this would be the perfect opportunity for a self-suck amongst nature. I felt rather comfortable that I could carry off such an action without anyone being the wiser. But I decided to go slow. No sense tempting fate and getting caught with my pants down around my ankles.

With that in mind I went to the bench and sat down. I could feel my heart racing and my cock was already hard and ready. I looked around again and making sure no one was around I began rubbing my cock through my pants. Since I do not wear any underwear I could feel the heat emanating through my pants immediately.

I did this for a few minutes while checking the park out. Everything was hunky-dory so I went into plan B which was basically to unzip my fly and play with my dick inside my pants.

I couldn't believe how hard I was and as my cock strained against the fabric of my pants I decided to throw all caution to the wind and quickly yanked it out into the cool night air. As you all have probably realized, my dick was standing as tall as it ever has and I began stroking it slowly. I probably could have cum anytime since I was so turned on, but I kept my stroking to light, slow rythmes. All the while I was still scouring the park for any sign of wanderers. No body was around so I went into Plan c...actually I was just making up these plans as the mood struck me...

I quickly undid the button which fastened my pants and in a flash I yanked my pants down to my ankles. It was amazing. The cool air seemed to engulf my lower body as a slight breeze, along with the fine mist, tickled my balls and pubic area. I was amazed at how it all felt and I vowed that one day I would look into becoming a Naturalist. I have been naked a number of time outdoors but tonight seemed like the first time. Maybe because I was in a potentially very public place and doing what I love to do. Now it was time for Plan D.

Having one more quick look around, I slowly lowered my face down towards my crotch and licked the tip of my cock-head. My dick twitched and spasmed a little and I knew that if I didn't get down to business fast I was going to blow my load all over my shirt. So placing my hands underneath my ass, I bent down further and slid my dick into my mouth.

The feeling was incredible as I bobbed up and down on my cut knob. The coolness of the rain and the warmth of my mouth sent chills up and down my back, not to mention my cock and balls. It didn't take long before I felt that ever familiar tingle deep inside my nuts. A few more sucks was all it took as my balls began to empty their contents. I clamped down harder on my throbbing shaft as my cum flew up into my mouth splashing against the roof of my mouth before streaming down my throat. I kept on sucking harder and harder as blast after blast filled my mouth. Sometimes I cum a lot and sometimes I don't...but tonight I was cumming buckets...well maybe tiny buckets, but buckets none the less...:)

As my cumming subsided I kept my mouth on my dick and sucked on it gently until it was pretty soft, then I slowly let it out of my mouth to flop against my ball-sack. I looked at my now content cock and liked the way it glistened in the soft glow of the park's amber lights (boy, the things one remembers). I rubbed my cock-head for a little while then decided that I had better get going or who knows what could happen next. So I slipped my backs back up, stuffed my slick cock back in my pants and got up.

Making sure the coast was clear I made my way out of the clearing and onto the street just in time to see an older gentleman going into the park with his dog. My heart skipped a beat as I imagined the owner letting his dog off the lease for a nice run only to have the dog come across a bone with me sucking on it. Suffice it to say I haven't been so bold since, but I still go back from time to time to that clearing...just for the memories.

Take care everyone at AF and happy SS'ing.

Jason