my way

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

richardxxx

my way

Post by richardxxx »

i'm really envious of guys that can suck their own cock. i've been trying for years but so far i am only able to get my cock about three inches from my mouth. it's so nice and exciting to see my hard cock so close. i like to massage the tip with a vibrating dildo until i almost cum but then i slow or stop so i don't. i continue to do this until i can see a little clear fluid beginning to be emitted fron the end of my cock. the fruid builds up until finally a drop falls from my cock and into my mouth. with continued stimulation a second drop falls into my mouth and then a third. by now i have been masturbating for about an hour and am getting really hot and ache to ejaculate. but i find that if i cum now, it's very difficult to control the direction of the semen. some i can direct into my mouth but alot ends up all over my face, in my hair and on my chest. so i try to relese semen without ejaculating. i'm so hot now i put down the dildo down (or put it in my ass) and just rub the end of my cock with my finger of my right hand. as i get closer and closer to ejaculate, i go slower and slower. i now position my left hand, palm down, fingers spread with the base of my cock between ring finger and middle finger to be able to direct the flow of semen into my mouth. i also slide the ends of my fingers under my balls to be able to stimulate them. as i feel the ejaculation about to begin, i remove my right finger from rubbing the end of my cock and use my left hand to positoin my cock so i will cum into my mouth. i now try to relax all my muscles especially those concerning ejaculation. i can feel the semen being released but have no ejaculation. the semen just runs out of the end of my cock with much less pressure and can be directed into my mouth. as the flow is about to end, i like to massage my balls and lift them which makes a few more drops to be released. at first i use to run to the bathroom to spit all the cum in the toilet. but now i really like to drink it and even use my finger to remove the last drop of cum fron my cock and put it in my mouth. because i did not fully ejaculate, my cock stays hard and can cum again. i usually like to wait an hour or so and then repeat the process but this time allowing myself to cum at the end. but since most of the semen has already been released, the amount and pressure of the flow is less and i can usually direct most of it into my mouth.