a brief history of my self fucking experience

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

selfsuckingmaniac

a brief history of my self fucking experience

Post by selfsuckingmaniac »

I suck my own cock and can also fuck myself. About twenty years ago I figured out what I was doing wrong while trying to put my cock in my ass and I've never had any trouble since. Here's what I do.... I stretch my soft 6 1/2" cock across my butt hole. Then I press it in from below the glans and it slips right into my hole! I get about three to four inches of my cock inside of me and can feel it sliding in and out as it begins to get semi-hard, what a rush!
As far as cumming inside myself, YES I HAVE!!....but not as often as I would like. I've probably had my cock inside my ass more than 1,500 times but can only honestly account for barely a dozen times when I really ejaculated during self fucking. When it happens I actually feel my cock shooting a load of cum up my ass. my ass feels it or they both feel it, I guess my whole body feels it!!!. When it RARELY does happen there is no way to discribe the intensity of the feelings that come over you. It's like you're having multiple orgasms from your ass hole because it's being fucked and from your cock because it's erupting. And also from all the wild emotions going on in my head because I'm thinking about how I just shot a load of sperm up inside myself!!! Wow!!
I'll tell you, it's better than any drug! And some of the best sex I've ever experienced!
The first time I shot my cum up my ass I was lieing on a bed. After it was over I stayed lieing on the bed for awhile thinking about how I had a load of my own sperm up inside myself! It was one of the the greatest feelings of my life!!!
When I do cum in my ass I like to keep my load of sperm up inside my rectum for as long as I can. Usually an hour or more, (once I kept it up in there until the next morning!) Then I'll let it ooze out of me, which is enough to get me hard!

Another thing I do is fuck myself while in the "plow position", which is a position I use for self sucking. While my butt is hanging over my face and I'm pushing my cock in and out of my butt hole, which is above my face, I pull my cock out my my ass and plop it right into my mouth! It may have a slight bitter taste at first but doesn't take long from that point until I have a mouthful of my delicious warm sperm for me to swallow!
Cheers!

:lol: :wink: :lol: :D