solosucking graphic element
solosuck.com graphic element Al Eingang's Auto-Fellatio Kingdom/solosuck.com logo
Watch Al Eingang videos online 

Buy DVDs of autofellatio legend Al Eingang!

Intentional Ball Bob

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: BlackSunshineAZ, Ziggurat

Intentional Ball Bob

Postby ganymedetroy » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:35 pm

Hey, can anyone here intentionally bob their nuts? It happens to me occaisionally, but not on command. Its something I want to work on.

Here is a tumblr link of what I'm talking about:
http://ballslovers.tumblr.com/post/159362678211/balls
ganymedetroy

Re: Intentional Ball Bob

Postby aleingang69 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:17 am

I can do it a bit - not as much as I used to. And I used to have enough control to do one at a time. Time to practice up!
aleingang69

Return to Men's sex-stuff forum