solosucking graphic element graphic element Al Eingang's Auto-Fellatio Kingdom/ logo
Watch Al Eingang videos online 

Buy DVDs of autofellatio legend Al Eingang!

Penis pump in ass?

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: BlackSunshineAZ, Ziggurat

Penis pump in ass?

Postby Shamman » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:00 pm

Has anyone else managed to loosen up enough to use a cock pump as an anal dildo? Or something similar? In other words, what is your maximum insertion width?

I've been experimenting with finding out just how big I can stretch my rectum and it looks like 2-7/8" diameter is my record. I don't have anything a solid 3" and the 'device' I used to test 2-7/8 is no longer available. But, my old penis pump works great magic on (in) my ass! It's 2-5/8 so is comfortably less than my max and I can get a full 5" deep with it. The feeling of being filled up like that is such a turn on!

Of course, the nipple where you normally attach the suction hose had to be removed and the hole plugged but it was well worth the 'loss' of the pump. It serves me much better inside rather than outside! I now have series of empty 'snowglobes' ranging in width that I use to work my ass. They range from 2-1/4" to 2-3/4" and are at least 4" tall. A nice side benefit is that they are clear and I can video them from the inside!

Return to Men's sex-stuff forum