Shaved? how do people react?

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

jonesboy99

Shaved? how do people react?

Post by jonesboy99 »

I have only seen one guy who shaved. It was at a public swimming pool, we were the only ones in the locker room. I did manage to say, "nice shave". He said "Thanks". I was too shy to continue the conversation. My question is- If you shave, how many reactions have you gotten from others? Good or bad? If, like me, you see a shaved guy, what has your reaction been?

aleingang69

Re: Shaved? how do people react?

Post by aleingang69 »

I know a lot of people like the smooth look and feel, but I actually find it kind of annoying - I love grown men, not little boys, and body hair just says "grown man" to me.

Bring on the fur!

Phil0110

Post by Phil0110 »

aleingang69 wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:08 am
I know a lot of people like the smooth look and feel, but I actually find it kind of annoying - I love grown men, not little boys, and body hair just says "grown man" to me.

Bring on the fur!
Totally agree! It depends on person.

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

I keep my genitals and crotch as clean shaven as possible. All that hair detracts from my sessions and my lovers are always pleasantly surprised.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Yeah, I prefer hairless myself. But I am pro choice as long as it's kept neat. I don't wanna floss my teeth while going down on someone.

Even when I'm not clean shaven, I'll keep it shorter than 1/4" with the trimmers. Anyone who's seen me shaved has been pleased, or at least told me so. Wife doesn't really care one way or the other. Like me, she's prochoice.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

allin4cum

Post by allin4cum »

I love a clean shaven cock and balls but short of that, being trimmed is also very nice. I have done both, my wife told me she did not like it but I told her it was too comfortable and felt too good to stop. she just shakes her head.
IMG_0396.JPG
Attachments
P1010124.JPG
I enjoy having my cock sucked as much as anyone else but sucking a cock and swallowing the cum is on another level.

CumEater2

Post by CumEater2 »

allin4cum wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:32 pm
I love a clean shaven cock and balls but short of that, being trimmed is also very nice. I have done both, my wife told me she did not like it but I told her it was too comfortable and felt too good to stop. she just shakes her head. IMG_0396.JPG
Beautiful, thick cock man. Pretty similar to my own. Starring down at that beauty while longing to taste that warm, thick, delicious cum in your mouth is such a turn-on. Pretty sure you can relate.
Attachments
IMG_0390.jpeg