first anal fuck?

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

selfsuckkr1980

first anal fuck?

Post by selfsuckkr1980 »

how old were you and when did you first do something with your ass?

flyarm

Post by flyarm »

I was 19 and the bf I had at the time said it was something I had to try so he fucked me. I would say it was a kind of mixed reaction. On the one hand I came without really touching my dick, on the other hand I had no experience with being on the bottom in that way and felt a little vulnerable instead of an equal player. He was 26 at the time and had rather a thick dick, so probably not the most comfortable one to start with.

We did it a few times over the course of three months. I didn't really get into that sort of thing until much later in life. Always fantasized about it but it took time to explore and enjoy my ass.

Actually, now that I think of it I used to play with my ass in the bath tub all the time as a teenager. Squirting water into it and then expelling it and then stimulating my prostate and having really great orgasms.

The real turning point was being really horny and having discovered poppers. Then I met a guy with a great dick who really really understood how to fuck someone. That was profound. Usually, I would cum really quickly if someone tried to fuck me. I was tight and it hurt a bit and it was a heady experience. The poppers made my muscles relax enough to let me savour the experience. He took a lot of time to enter and allow me to relax at every stage of his entry. There seemed to be a great many stages too. I kept asking if he was in yet, or pushing back on him as he was entering. It was starting to feel really good. He kept slowing me down and telling me to take my time. A hit of poppers here and there and a little more lube and he would go a little farther. Finally he was all the way in, past what I think was the second sphincter and it felt truly amazing.

At first he moved very gently, taking it out a little and then going back in. There was no pain. It seemed to fit so well. The fact that it was in so far made the whole area more receptive. Eventually he was really able to slowly pull all the way out and start to go back in again. With a little more time he moved more quickly, yet never really fast. Just a smooth comfortable back and forth.

The incredible thing was that instead of me being in a hurry to get it over with and have him take it out, it felt so good that I wanted him to just stay in there. It was wonderfully comfortable!

We tried other positions....all good. The best was me on my knees with him behind and my head down.

I think I have been spoiled by this guy. He really understood the process of fucking someone.

Sorry for the long post.

Fly

cantreachityet

oooohhhhh

Post by cantreachityet »

i wish someone would do me like that... my ass is virgin to cock...only toys....loved your story..sound delightful!!!!

Ziggurat

ooo touchy subject due to my age at the time

Post by Ziggurat »

I must've been about 12 or 13 when I discovered my own ass, I used to let my step-brother fuck me... I wasn't really into cock at all, but he used to bribe me with blow jobs, he would suck me if I'd let him fuck me. He liked to be fucked once in a while too. But for some reason I could never take him in my mouth... I tried a few times... so since he wanted to fuck all the time, I got some pretty amazing blow jobs. We were into full anal sex at around 14 or 15, the first time I let him cum in me though I was probably about 18. It was only the one time, but even though it was half my life ago, I still remember it well.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat