Anus...

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

DarkestShadow101

Anus...

Post by DarkestShadow101 »

Okay, I tried putting my finger up my ass for the first time a few days ago. It was a little weird feeling, but whatever.

I dont have any lube around the house, and Im wondering if I can just use those bar soaps for lube. Y'know, putting that soap on my finger. 'Cause I heard not using lube may cause bleeding :?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Welcome to the land down-under!
Soap isn't a great idea - it disrupts the micro-organisms that help to keep you healthy. A little bit isn't going to do a lot of damage, but there are probably other things around that you can use - a bit of cooking oil or shortening will do the trick.
Anu other suggestions for lubes from around the house, guys?
Have fun!
Al

eddy10

Post by eddy10 »

A mix of vasoline and mineral oil works well. Try different proportions of each until you like the way it feels. Do not use this mix if you are using a latex condom, or anything else made from latex. Good luck and take it easy on yourself. Enjoy the ride.

DarkestShadow101

Alright, thanks. :D

DarkestShadow101

Hmm.. just saw that spit can be a good lube for j/o. Could it also be used to put my finger up my ass?

Lucasraleigh

On saliva

Post by Lucasraleigh »

Saliva works, but if you continually use it in your ass the digestive enzymes start working, and it gets uncomfortable after a while...

I prefer cooking oil.

eddy10

Post by eddy10 »

I like Olive oil also. Feels good and no latex reaction.