Tantra, "astral sex"...

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

jaypee

Tantra, "astral sex"...

Post by jaypee »

Anyone know of discussion board for tantra, astral-sex... ? Does anyone else here ever have powerful fantasies that seem to involve another person who is (ahem) not physically present...(with or without telephones!)?

Here's a good site re the chakras (energy movements within the body) but no leads on discussions...
http://www.kheper.net/topics/Tantra/Tantra.htm

thanks, JP
southeastern US

praetoren

a couple experiences

Post by praetoren »

there are just two esxperiences that i've had regarding this. one involved me, a drunk aquaintance, a couple of couches that were in an L formation in a living room and what "I" thought was just an erotic dream that ended with both of us waking simultaneously and staring at each other 'knowingly'.
the other involves (yes this is the present tense of the verb) a long term relationship (not a boyfriend - much more than that) even over geat distances i've been able to "dream walk" to his dreams on the ocasions when wer'e both asleep at the same time. (i have a friend who is very skilled at this - i unfortunately am not). he and i are intimately connected and though i have no way of contacting him by phone (he has none) i can contact him in our dreams which prompts him to find a pay phone and contact me. don't know if this counts but it's just my experience.
-P-