Ball Fucking?

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Ball Fucking?

Post by Guest »

I've seen some pictures of guys who can fuck themselves with their own balls. Looks painful to me; anybody ever done it, and what's it like? How about doing some other guy with your balls? I can't imagine that this feels good.

I've never seen this, but I once knew a guy who claimed he put his balls in his wife's ass while his cock was in her pussy. Anyone ever do or see that?

Post by Guest »

http://www.fuckingmotherfucker.com/sugarbebe.php

The above link will take you to a page that a video link (booya.mpeg) in it that shows a big black guy's dick in a white girl's pussy and both of his big balls in her ass at the same time. Then he pulls them out and yells what sounds like, "Booya!"

It's pretty funny and pretty amazing. But so goes the answer to whether it's possible to do this or not.

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

Ugh! No thanks, doesn't take much to make my nuts hurt...even a light breeze.

Post by Guest »

Here's a link to the one ball-stuffing pic of me that I have here on the site:

http://www.solosuck.com/aepixpage/bapix ... ics16.html
I know I have a few more pictures somewhere that I never got around to putting up.
It's definitely something that you have to work your way up to, and yeah, it does hurt some, but it feels pretty great once you get'em up there. Kind of like self-fisting; you have to work yourself into a sexual state where the pain and pleasure merge and produce a very intense experience. I'm sure there are guys with extra-hangy balls and loose holes who can do it with no pain at all.
I've ball-fucked a couple of guys and it was great; no pain at all, just a really unique set of sensations. Al Parker did it a lot in his videos back in the day.
AL

N.E. Dave

Post by N.E. Dave »

I've done it a couple of times. I wanted to try it after seeing photos of ball fucking on another site. It was very difficult the first time. It took me an hour at least, to get loose enough to get them in. Also I got them in one at a time. After the first one was inside, I slid the second one in somehow.There was no pain since I did it very slowly. Once I realized that they were inside completely, I came almost immeadiately since I was so horny at the thought of success. I do have a sac that is very stretchy and reaches inside. In fact, I begin by getting as much of it inside as I can by pushing it in with my fingers and then gently pushing one ball in and then the other. It took me many tries to accomplish this the first time but It is just like self fucking or self sucking. What I mean is once you figure out the method to do it in your own way, it becomes easier the more you do it. Oh! and yes I will do it again.

mandara

incredible..

Post by mandara »

u mean theres no pain by inserting ur bals inside an ass?..wat about that muscle.no effects wat so ever?..sheez wen i think of fucking my man and the way his hole is tight.cant begin to imagine..

sheez

SoloMan06

Post by SoloMan06 »

Does anyone have any pics or any tips on how to do this sucessfully?