Rimming...Basic Questions

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

lizrd

Rimming...Basic Questions

Post by lizrd »

1. Are there any health risks?
2. How does it feel?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Assuming you're talking about rimming someone other than yourself, which is curently being discussed in another thread:
viewtopic.php?t=1415

If you're the rimmed rather than the rimmer I think it's pretty low-risk - maybe a slight chance of getting a sexually transmitted infection, but even that's probably not all that likely. The greatest risk is probably addiction because goddamn does it feel great. Your anal area is rich in nerve endings - you know how good it sometimes feels to take a dump. Anyone who says we're not evolutionarily adapted for anal sex is, if you will, full of shit. Like anything anal; you just need to understand that if you're not cleaned out well beforehand it's likely that some shit will happen.

For the rimmer the risks are greater - even if there are none of the classic sexually transmitted infections present in the rimmee there is some possibility of risk from micro-organisms, especially if the rimmer has a weakened immune system. That said, I can tell you that I've rimmed a few holes in my time and never had any troubles.

Al