Homemade Dildos

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Darkbolt

Homemade Dildos

Post by Darkbolt »

Has anyone got any tips for making homemade dildos?
I do mean, -home-made so out of homely objects.

Darkbolt,
If anyone finds anything on Self-Rimming, please tell me.

"Suck to live, in order to live to suck"

Duane

Post by Duane »

HEre's an idea I had. I've just not tried it out yet. Take some plaster of paris and make a mold of your hard dick and once it sets up fill it full of 100% silicon. Not sure if it would work but if you try it let us know.

D

hmmmmm, where do I begin

Post by D »

the possibilities are endless. look around the house. The latest one for me was a lemon taped to the end of a 2 inch flexible vacuum hose. I think I got about 5 or 6 inches of that in. I covered it with a soft plastic bag before lubing it up and shoving it in. One of those aluminum mag-flashlites is perfect for me, I use the 3 d-cell one, I can usually get 6 or 7 inches in. Flashlights are cool, I found one that is about 2 inches in diameter, and has a rubber handle with knobs on it. I swear, I think these devices were made with anal in mind! :D
I love large cucumbers, even some eggplants are cool. I like large things, there is a buttplug called a bulldozer that I want to try. It's 6 inches long and 3 inches wide the whole length of it. Lots of exercise equipment have nice built on handles that are cool, I bought a weight bench from WalMart that had a leg-lift attachment with a plastic piece on it that is about 8 inches long and 2 inches wide, and the tip is rounded. I've done all kinds of fun things with this piece. I drilled a hole through it about 6 inches from the tip, and I put 2 cords through it. After I insert it, I bring one side of cords up and each around my balls, then I bring the other side of cords up my asscrack and tie each side around my waist, so the 'dildo' is tied in and wont come out. This leaves my hands free to play with my cock, or reach down and move the 2 inches sticking out around, feels great on the prostate. Look around the house, I'm sure you'll find lots of stuff. Just takes an imagination.

D

another thing........

Post by D »

you can try is one of those metal trailer balls. They come in different sizes. What I do is cut off the threaded shaft part with a hacksaw first. You have to use a vise, because it is hardened steel. Wrap the ball in something thick first before putting it in the vise, you dont want any scratches or nicks on the ball.
I like to drop the ball in hot water for a few minutes first, then coat it with a lot of vaseline before inserting it.

Ziggurat

Favorite trick

Post by Ziggurat »

One of my favorite tricks is to fill a condom with water... not to bursting, but just so the condom is full length and maybe an inch and a half across, so the rubber is just starting to stretch... then tie it off like a water balloon.
2011-02-06 001.jpg

Lie on your back spread eagle, add a little lube if the condom is not pre-lubed or if you like it even more slippery... then hold the bulk of your water cock in the one hand and aim the little reservoir tip at yer ass.
2011-02-06 002.jpg

Make sure yer nails are trimmed other wise you may burst it before you get it in there... With your free hand, start to push through the one side of the condom and up to the tip and push it into yer anus, try and slide your finger out just a half inch or less to push a little more in there... once you get say an inch or two of squished condom material in there, GENTLY squeeze with the support hand and the material that's inside will inflate and drag some of the condom inside from out.

Once you have about the condom about half in and half out, just squeeze with your support hand and you will super-inflate with all the water, the portion of the condom inside you and then let go and make sure your ass is relaxed and all the water comes rushing out to fill the outer portion of the condom... once you're relaxed you can squeeze and relax pretty fast and water fuck yourself. It's pretty cool, and fun... Experiment with different water temps to find out what you like. And remember to lay a towel or two down under ya!

I first discovered this trick when I used it on my first lover. We were having a water balloon fight and I ran out of balloons so I ran to my room and got a frenchsafe! Loaded it too much and when I let out some of the water so it'd have some snap, I just looked at the super soft phallus in my hand and got super horny. I yelled at her to get in here quick, tossed her on the bed, ate her out, and then slipped it in there. She was startled at first cause it was so cold, but once I started forcing the water in and out, she approved. Sooo.... Good trick for anal or vaginal.... :) Every girl I've tried it with has loved it, and while I've never had the opportunity to do it on a guy, I've done it to myself and loved every second.

One trick time, I pushed the whole condom inside so it rested nicely in my body and jerked my tube snake real good. Once I came (buckets I might add) I just went to the bathroom and shat it out! Very nice time! Have fun.

IF anyone wants a more detailed explanation, here's an old video I made and posted on xHamster!
https://xhamster.com/videos/2007-06-26- ... ck-8061303
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

D

cool

Post by D »

I'm gonna try that for sure.
What are the names of your sites?

smooth_hol0916

homemade dildos

Post by smooth_hol0916 »

i guess you cant post pics on here but i want to trade my assplay selffucking selfsucking and all my othere nasty pics so if you have personal pics to trade lets do it

SamSolo

Re: Homemade Dildos

Post by SamSolo »

Thanks for the guides folks!