Rubber Produce Bands... Man's Best Friend...

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

monkeyfister

Rubber Produce Bands... Man's Best Friend...

Post by monkeyfister »

Two of the best, and sexiest Erectile Aids available are the cockring and the ballring, appliances made of either rubber or leather, which fit tightly around the base of the cock, or above the testicles; to constrict blood flow in the cock, and cumflow from the testicles. Whether leather or rubber, finding the right rings to fight you, personally, can be a trying, lengthy, and sometimes, expensive process. What to do…

Go broccoli shopping. Hit the produce department!

Broccoli, cauliflower and several other vegetables come sold by the bunch… Bunched in tight, thick heavy-duty rubber bands. They make the perfect cock and ballrings… just shop around!

Both the produce and the bands come from a variety of vendors, so, if you take your time, you can find both the vegetables and cock/ballrings just for you. And no one is going to wonder about you scoping out your food and comparison shopping!

Sure, they only come in sexy colors like primary blue and red, but, they do a great job, and broccoli is GOOD for your prostate.

Best of all is that the bands are free with the veggies, so if one breaks, it’s just a quick trip to the Kroger for another…

Have fun, guys! Be SAFE!

Tony
Attachments
t_3-8-2005_7-05-20_am_120.jpg
t_3-8-2005_7-05-20_am_120.jpg (9.23 KiB) Viewed 14383 times

monkeyfister

More Pics..

Post by monkeyfister »

Some more shots...
Attachments
t_tony_self-_cockrings_26_2.jpg
t_tony_self-_cockrings_26_2.jpg (14.56 KiB) Viewed 12491 times

Duane

Post by Duane »

Thanks for the info. I buy brocolli all the time and always toss the rubber band. Guess what I'm going to do now!

Rollover

Re: Veggie rubberbands

Post by Rollover »

For those who use this beware that unless you're shaved your pubic hair
will get tangled in the damn thing.Now if you really want to feel something "GOOD" look for heavy chrome rings,they're smooth,easy to use,and have some weight to them.Most important as with any toys,use them safely,and Don't put on one of the wrong size,you'll regret it.

dantheman

Post by dantheman »

I love using cock rings,
and tieing up my balls also.
Here are a couple pics.

http://us.f13.yahoofs.com/bc/44cd5681_1 ... EB6EW8c6q1
http://us.f13.yahoofs.com/bc/44cd5681_1 ... EBgCkQ4jgE

backagainiv

Produce Rubber "ties" for cock rings

Post by backagainiv »

I agree with "Rollover." Be sure you don't get your brush all tangled in the band when you slip it over your cock. Best way - if you are not too horney and can do it - is to slip your flaccid cock into the ring and pull the shaft all the way out to where the band is snugly against your pubic bone. That is not your cock when it is hard - it is the flat boney mass under you abdominal skin [ had to enter some humor in there somewhere ]. Then start stroking your cock, or milking it from base to head to get the blood into the shaft and get it erect. I have used these and they are great.....but be selective and determine before you buy your veggies if the band is long enough to encircle your cock shaft. You want it to be snug. But do not cut off too much blood....you can damage your cock tissue that make you get erections if you get it too tight for too long.
My very first try with what I found out later were called cock rings was after I married and had our first child. One of her teething toys broke and all that was left of it was a ribbed white plastic ring. Hmmmm, just about the right size for my cock, I thought. I slipped into the bathroom while my wife was sleeping and slipped in on my cock....by the time I got it snugly around the base of my shaft I was getting hard, then harder, then harder....I panicked and thought "How am I going to get this thing off? It is beginning to hurt." I grasped the hard blood engorged head of my cock and started squeezing - I knew the blood came in from inside my body, and I figured it would have to return the same way. I kept forcing the blood back down the shaft and was able to slip that hard thing off my cock.
Never tried THAT again. Then years later I came across a plastic ring from the electric cord of a hair dryer....just right. Just tight enough to get my cock really hard. So that little black ring became a close friend to me when I was wanting to selfpleasure myself.
Good luck on you guys just getting started in this. I could not "cum" with one on because it hurt too much when I had the muscular spasms that make me shoot. So when I was "on the edge," I would slip it off by pulling the skin on my shaft forward over my cock head, slip the ring off, and go on and finish off. I have head that when you cum with a cockring on that your cum flows backward into your bladder, or somewhere. But I never could stand the feeling of not seeing and feeling my cum shoot out of my cock.

oldjoesmokes2003

try this

Post by oldjoesmokes2003 »

I like to use about a six foot length of surgical tubing about 3/8" in diameter. Wrap it around your balls a few times then your cock and tie the ends together behind your back. You can pull the ends as tight as you want before you tie them and it's easy to untie.
I found that this works great for long self suck sessions. My cock gets really big and stays that way until I untie. The ultimate is to suck for a while while tied then untie. When cock gets softer after about a minute I resume sucking to competion. My cock seems to be more sensitive after being tied like that.
I should point out that I can get more cock into my mouth while untied because the cock angle changes somewhat. I can't get more than a few inches into my mouth while tied, but the whole length untied when my cock is softer. I don't know why.