dick dots

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

dick dots

Post by Guest »

does anyone have realy small dots on the bace of the head of their dick. only small lumps the size of full-stops. im scared its a STD, but ive only had innosent oral when i was realy young with similarly ages guys.
im not cut and ive herd that thay may be irritated pores or sumthing, and info plz post back!!!

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

well if you are really free of any stds, then might it be a rash? Over the counter creams can fix that and make sure you always wash down there regularly. Or maybe you squeeze it too hard and burst little blood vessels? If thats the case, this is usually harmless, just take it easy for awhile. I dont know how much you torture your little pal, so its hard to tell. Never hurts to go to the doc if you are not sure.

Mitch21

Post by Mitch21 »

i think i know what ur talking about and i can asure u its normal. its a conditional called PPP i think. (pearly penile papules) i looked it up. they run around the underside of the glans, and gather around the underside of the glans where the peice of tissue attaches to the shaft. i cant remember what its called. eitherway, if they are white and raised and small, then its more than likely this, its not an STD or anything else to worry about, its more prone in uncircumcised men, and shouldnt cause a problem, just dont try and get rid of them by rubbin or picking at them. trust me on this one, cos i have loads of them, and i've had them since i could first retract my foreskin completely. have a look for some pictures on google images, i know there are some around cos i've seen them. if its not this then get it checked out by a doctor.

Mitch21

Post by Mitch21 »

found a picture thats pretty good, some of the google ones arnt the best shots.
Attachments
t_pearly_penile_papules_1_0.jpg
t_pearly_penile_papules_1_0.jpg (8.6 KiB) Viewed 10738 times

Post by Guest »

THANKS GUYS SOOO MUCH
it was/is ppp, but not as serious as some of those cases
ouve put my mind to rest
thank you thank you thank you thank you!!! :lol:

playfulgames

Post by playfulgames »

I have the same thing. Scared me a bit at first. I was told by a doctor that the wart virus I have in my body is active at all times. That I can get warts on my hands at anytime. She said it was probably due to extreme dry friction that cause the wart virus to rear it's ugly head. She said I could have them removed, but it's no guarantee that they wouldn't come back some day. She said it was harmless and if it wasn't bothering me not to let it worry me. Maybe she didn't know about this PPP thing.

Mitch21

Post by Mitch21 »

i'd get a new doctor, asap. they have nothing to do with warts at all. If anything trying to remove them will do more damage than good. leave them well alone, they are an active part of the glans so dont go messing with them.

Mike