Is anyone into uretheral play?

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Duane

Post by Duane »

Nothing has been said about this topic in a long time and I would like to renew interests. If anyone knows of a group, site etc of people doing this please post or email me. I also still have the movie clip of the guy spitting 2 batteries out of his dick, so if you have something to trade that would be real nice.
Experiencing your dick from the inside has gotten real good. Did any of you know that when a guy goes through a sex change operation that his dick is modified to become a vigina. I haven't got anywhere close to that extent but fucking my dick with my little finger is good i could not imagine how good it would feel to have a dick in it.
If Im grossing some one out just turn the page if I';m turning you on hit me up.
Mr. Sobent

SELFSUCKR

Post by SELFSUCKR »

I would have to say that the best site on the net that deals with urethral play would be Fozzie's Den at http://www.fozden.com. In my opinion it is the by far the most comprehensive and includes a buletin board. There used to be a few yahoo groups also but I have lost track of them. A google search of urethral play, urethral sounding, urethral insertion, or cock stuffing could possibly answer this question best.
Dr. Otto Philashio, "Like everything in life, if you want a job done right, the best results are achieved when you do the job yourself."

Lazarus522

urethral penetration

Post by Lazarus522 »

has always looked a bit painful to me-but if there is a tool or technique that feels good im up for anything.
Check out this site-this guy has to be the champ!!

WWW.swollentip.com

idigholes

Post by idigholes »

I've played at stuffing things in my cock and have a few sounds as well. One of the most important aspects of urethral play is to keep your toys clean and set aside some time to relax and enjoy fucking your cock.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

A world of "no"
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

jugg

Post by jugg »

Since the last time i replied to this thread i've got into urethral play, in fact i'm wearing my new cock plug now ;p

Also the video i mentioned is available here http://populationpaste.com/img/2006/04/ ... ucking.mpg its awesome!