Is anyone into uretheral play?

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Duane

Is anyone into uretheral play?

Post by Duane »

Some call it sounding, others stuffing , whatever you want to call it, it's putting things in your dick. I have an avi of a guy spitting two AA batteries out his dick. Looks painless to him, I think he even enjoys it. I counldn't believe it. Then I found a pic of a guy with his little finger all the way down his. Do any of you do this or anything like this please post or email. Would like to here more on this subject.

pjotter

it`s nice

Post by pjotter »

this gif shows it`s painless he told me Image
hmmmm nice

Lucasraleigh

I don't think so!!!

Post by Lucasraleigh »

I think that is quite gross, and i cannot imagine it being anything other than painful!

Gives me the heeby-jeebies.

sigma

Re: it`s nice

Post by sigma »

[

Though I'd hate to rain on anyone's parade, this is really a bit of a dangerous thing to do, and sends many guys to the hospital. Also, when people do it "painlessly", they are usually a) lying because the pleasure outweighs the pain, b) have desensitized themselves to it by doing it before, or c) are taking some drug that helps them do it (marijuana and morphine are most typical, but lots of things dull pain).

boxingmuscle

Re: it`s nice

Post by boxingmuscle »

sigma wrote:[

Though I'd hate to rain on anyone's parade, this is really a bit of a dangerous thing to do, and sends many guys to the hospital. Also, when people do it "painlessly", they are usually a) lying because the pleasure outweighs the pain, b) have desensitized themselves to it by doing it before, or c) are taking some drug that helps them do it (marijuana and morphine are most typical, but lots of things dull pain).
Well, I have done it many times, and I
a) Do not lie
b) Have not desensitized myself
c) NEVER ever done drugs.

If you do it VERY carefully, slowly, and patiently, it can be very pleasurable. It is not for everyone, and you may try it and not like it.

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

I think my dick just fell off. I can't even think about it.

slfpmper

urethal play

Post by slfpmper »

I would like to see videos........................

jonesboy99

Post by jonesboy99 »

I used to have a lot of fun sliding various smooth things up my dick. I had a glass swizzle stick (remember those?) that I could slide in about 9", then it would slide out all by itself. Had a couple friends that liked to play that way too.

Also tried a piece of tygon tube 3/16" diameter with a smooth ,rounded end, could slide it in far enough to drain urine.

Never got past 1/4" diameter, and the novelty wore off by and by.

Would"nt mind finding a new buddy to play with...

dantheman

Post by dantheman »

I have been using a piece of clear fish tank type hosing,
that I melted the end of to make it round.

I have inserted it several times, all the way into the bladder.

Quite a feeling,
gives me the sensation that I am shooting a load,
you know, the feeling of it gushing through your cock.

I would LOVE to find some pics and vids of insertions,
anyone have any???

Duane

Post by Duane »

Here's a guy with his finger in his dick. I can get my little finger in mine to but not as far as he can. Even though it feels good and I can shoot off doing it. It's like a dick in my dick.
Attachments
finger in dick.jpg
finger in dick.jpg (31.17 KiB) Viewed 18022 times

SELFSUCKR

Post by SELFSUCKR »

Here a few from the net of a guy using a hot glue gun stick, which only proves that necessity is the mother of invention. Hope you like them.
Attachments
Held in with a condom
Held in with a condom
Held+In+With+Condom.jpg (22.91 KiB) Viewed 18010 times
3/4 way in
3/4 way in
3+quarter+way+in.jpg (23.06 KiB) Viewed 18013 times
1/2 way in
1/2 way in
half+way+in.jpg (24.77 KiB) Viewed 18006 times
1/4 way in
1/4 way in
quarter+way+in.jpg (23.77 KiB) Viewed 18009 times
Starting in with a hot glue stick
Starting in with a hot glue stick
Starting.jpg (25.07 KiB) Viewed 18011 times
Dr. Otto Philashio, "Like everything in life, if you want a job done right, the best results are achieved when you do the job yourself."

ghostdg

Post by ghostdg »

Ive often used a glass rod used for stirring sweet tea in a glass container, its about a 1/4" thick by 14" long. I cant get insert it all the way in while Im hard but I can get it in most of the way when Im semi. Lots of KY and slow motion and it feels great!

jugg

Post by jugg »

I've done it before. It wasn't painfull until later on after the pleasure died down.

I also saw a movie where a chick was ramming a guys cock with a dildo, and he looked like he was loving it! Although I can't remember where i saw it :(

flyarm

Post by flyarm »

I started being fascinated by it a few years ago. Saw lots about it on the net. Went to the BME website a lot where they have lots of pictures of all sorts of different body modifications as well as things like ass play and sounding play.

Got myself a sounding kit. Assorted sounds in various diameters. They started from very small to way too big. They are made of -- I think -- surgical steel. They can be sterilized, which is very important.

Sounding can be earth shatteringly hot! There is sometimes a twinge just past the opening of the urethra, but after that it is a profound feeling of utter smooth pleasure. There is no pain or stinging. Once you get your mind around the natural resistance we have to having things in our dicks, it can be really cool.

I guess everyone has a slightly different sized urethra. I know there is a lot of variety in the size of the urethral opening. Sometimes the opening is a barrier to the actual size of sound that can be used. In some online places there is a lot of talk of "helping" with increasing the size of the pee slit. Apparently it is as "easy" as taking a knife or scalple and cutting the little piece of skin toward the underside of the glans. They say there is little bleeding and healing in this area is very quick. All precautions with being clean and sterile have to be observed. I did not get into as deeply as this, so no need to modify anything.

There are people who insert the sound all the way to the bladder. They say that going through the prostate is an incredible feeling. Kind of a pop and you're through. I didn't go that far, so have no knowledge of that sort of depth.

Playing with the opening of the penis and with the urethra is really a great deal of fun. The thrill is more from the thought of doing this sort of thing than from the feeling itself. If you are not feeling so into it, the feeling on its own might not really be all that compelling. But I guess that is like all thing sexual...the orgasm really happens between our ears.

As I said, it does not hurt. Playing with a sound just at the tip is a great feeling. That is the part that can sting at first, but with desire turns into a fun activity. Getting past that stinging point is the key. Then, with lots of lube, the weight of the sound makes it just slide in all on its own. Very cool. Then a little push and it slides on out. It is like being fucked through your dick. No outside drugs, just being horny and a bit adventurous is all that is required.

Fly

flyarm

Post by flyarm »

Infection is something to be very aware of. Non specific urethral infection looks a lot like gonorea (sp?) with a whitish yellow discharge. Easily acquired and dealt with but a real pain. That is why sounds are a better idea than a swizzle stick or tooth brush or glue gun insert. Sounds should be sterile before use. Hands should be clean and the area around the groin should be clean too. Not a good idea to share sounds or have a buddy administer them unless wearing gloves. They should be laid out on a sterile field when being used, not just laid out on the bed beside you. Sounds like a lot of work, but easier than waking up with an infection and all the stress that that involves. Easy with sterile lube, and a bleach solution or sterile wipes.

Fly